Sinema switches to independent, shaking up the Senate, won't say if she's running for reelection but doesn't expect a change in way Senate operates

Kristen Sinema just announced she’s leaving the Democrat Party, and registering as an Independent. That shakes things up! I love it! things are gonna change in american politics

She sure party hops. She was a Green, a Dem, and now an I. What's next?

Angry MSNBC host Keith Olbermann, "You are ethically unfit to continue serving as a United States Senator - manipulative, deceptive, messianic, without principles."

Is that rich or what?..... coming from Keith, that is. - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (not sure what he means by "messianic?")

Which is what I assumed she would do. And thus it does not effect the Dem majority at all.

The make the filibuster an active event and nothing new can get done till it is resolved.
It was never going to effect the Democratic majority BUT, since the senate was tied at 50/50 Schumer & McConnell did some form of power sharing thing with Kamala Harris a tie breaking vote. If the senate had gone to 51, they would not have had to do the power sharing thing and Schumer would have had complete control. I think Sinema did this so that Schumer wouldn't have complete control and they would have to continue on with their power sharing agreement with Kamala Harris being the tie breaking vote, just as it has been.

It was never going to effect the Democratic majority BUT, since the senate was tied at 50/50 Schumer & McConnell did some form of power sharing thing with Kamala Harris a tie breaking vote. If the senate had gone to 51, they would not have had to do the power sharing thing and Schumer would have had complete control. I think Sinema did this so that Schumer wouldn't have complete control and they would have to continue on with their power sharing agreement with Kamala Harris being the tie breaking vote, just as it has been.

If she chooses to caucus with the Dems they still count as having 51 seats (the other two Indys count towards that number since they caucus with the Dems)

Jim what have we discussed about accusing me of being MAGA buddy?

Not nice!

I didn’t say she would caucus with the Republicans and if you had read what I wrote in here and in my thread then where do you get the idea I am rooting for MAGA?

I have stated it would be funny to see Manchin, Collins and Romney go independent along with ten GOP in the House to watch both sides go insane, so how do you get MAGA from that?
You need to excuse JimH52 he is a binary moron . If you don’t agree with his liberal agenda he automac assumes it’s because MAGA. Really ignorant and moronic but when you are closed minded and intolerant like he is, it is all he has, logic and varying opinions escape him.

You need to excuse JimH52 he is a binary moron . If you don’t agree with his liberal agenda he automac assumes it’s because MAGA. Really ignorant and moronic but when you are closed minded and intolerant like he is, it is all he has, logic and varying opinions escape him.
Actually Jim and I had this conversation in the past and he stated he didn’t realize my opinion on the matter when it come to Trump and MAGA, so I just need to remind him from time to time.

You need to excuse @JimH52 he is a binary moron . If you don’t agree with his liberal agenda he automac assumes it’s because MAGA.

There is a lot of that on this forum both says, if you do not agree with MAGA you area assumed to be some liberal tree hugger

There is a lot of that on this forum both says, if you do not agree with MAGA you area assumed to be some liberal tree hugger
MAGA is a much more relaxed people who do nothing as they are accused of. They have their share of arrogance of course. That is the human condition. And they need to cultivate allies and not push them away. Progs have won near everything over the several decades. The nation is suffering for it, and they accuse the other side of any failures.

Angry MSNBC host Keith Olbermann, "You are ethically unfit to continue serving as a United States Senator - manipulative, deceptive, messianic, without principles."

Is that rich or what?..... coming from Keith, that is. - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (not sure what he means by "messianic?")
Olberfuhrer is a sad little queer that married Katy Turd for a weekend before deciding he still preferred touching boys and she went off to find a man with a dick. Nobody cares what that depraved little cocksucker thinks about anything.

Kristen Sinema just announced she’s leaving the Democrat Party, and registering as an Independent. That shakes things up! I love it! things are gonna change in american politics

Wow, another ”win” for the Dems? LOL.

This means in her next election, there will be a Dem, a Republican, and her as an Independent.

Sean Duffy who served with Sinema in the House calls Sinema a brilliant smart politician, while Katie Hobbs is dumb

Forum List

Back