Singers You Felt Attracted To?

There are quite a few but this one's passing really bothered me for some reason.

Linda Ronstadt since the 1960s
Emmy Lou Harris
Bernadette Peters
Gayle McCormick
Debra Harry (Blondie)
Sade
There are more :)

Last edited:
Donna Summer, back during her cocaine-fueled Disco days. Until she got saved.

Linda Ronstadt, until she started doing Mexican Music.

The Wilson sisters from Heart. Until they got fat.

Janice Joplin. Until I realized what nasty pigs hippy women were in the 60's.

That's all I can think of right now.

I have to admit female singers I like tend to be ones I feel physically and emotionally attracted to. What are some singers you feel attracted to?

I always felt attracted to Christie McVee from Fleetwood Mac.

I had a huge crush on Capital Bra. When he got married I had to take a few days off work. I just needed to be alone for a while

Shirley Manson

Doloris O'Reardon

Kinda-sorta Natalie Merchant

Cindy Wilson was awful pretty, once you got past the yuuuuge beehive.

Lola Albright her looks and voice use to get to me even as a young boy.

Last edited:
Singers You Felt Attracted To?

Several decades ago, I happened to spot an antique treadle-operated Singer sewing machine at a garage sale. My mother was into collecting sewing machines, so I saw that as a perfect gift to get for her; a far more spectacular and collectible item than anything she yet had in that category.

When ended up making a family project of restoring it. My parents both took a woodworking class together, after which they applied what they had learned to restoring the wood portions of the cabinetry. I disassembled, cleaned, lubricated, and otherwise restored the head—the actual sewing-machine part of it, I also made some mechanical repairs to the treadle mechanism, and got a friend with machine tools to make me a replacement for a missing bolt, that was of a size and thread that nobody seems to manufacture.

Olivia Newton John
Linda Ronstadt

FWIW, I loved Karen Carpenter's voice but was shocked (and not in a good way) when I saw her face. Good gawd.
She wasn't bad loking before she went completely nuts.
karen+carpenter-indiecitizen.bmp

Forum List

Back