Single moms are breeding criminals

Sure it did. There were a LOT fewer bastards.

Elizabeth Tudor was a bastard....as was William Shakespeare. Bastard is just a label that signifies whatever you want it to signify..and it's idiotic to pretend it's a GOOD THING to be one.

Perhaps it's idiotic to label an innocent child?

So women should only have sex with men who would be good fathers/husbands?

I see what you did there.

Do not conflate sex with parenthood. You are just trying to drive a wedge into the issue to polarize people instead of finding middle ground.

Do not conflate sex with parenthood. You are just trying to drive a wedge into the issue to polarize people instead of finding middle ground.

Middle ground? How can there be middle ground when you want women to only have sex when they are married and want to have children?

So... let's review.... if a woman decides on an abortion... they are a baby killer.

If they choose to do the "honorable thing" and have the baby.... they are a slut who is raising up a bastard criminal.

Seems as though the right just hates women.

So... let's review.... if a woman decides on an abortion... they are a baby killer.

If they choose to do the "honorable thing" and have the baby.... they are a slut who is raising up a bastard criminal.

The Right doesn't hate women. That's crazy.

The Right just hates women who have sex.

The right wing posters I swear belong to the little boy member club. You know them. They are the ones that have to search for their manhood. And how do they do that when they have a difficult time physcially finding it, why they try to denegrate the opposite sex.

:clap2:

He's more than likely correct. People have to stop fearing truth and instead embrace it. The problems cannot be solved if they are not first accepted as problems. Single-Parenting is a very big problem in this Country. And ignoring that fact for political gain, will cost the Country big-time in the end.

Well its not all on the shoulders of the single mothers, these men have to take part of the blame. Being a single mother is hard job, something I would not want to do.

Find these useless men. The women don't even know who they are.

Let's just boil it down to brass tacks.... the right HATES. They hate everything that doesn't vomit from their judgmental mouths.

He is speaking facts. You all want your sex fest and abortion freedom and birth control fine. You have it and still single mothers end up raising criminals.

We are no longer cave people. A moral code is necessary for a civilization to thrive.

I still have not seen your so-called definition of morals. Perhaps it is a little difficult for you to back up your statement. :eusa_whistle:

Middle ground? How can there be middle ground when you want women to only have sex when they are married and want to have children?

Do they want children or dolls that they can put away when done playing mommy?

That is a strawman. I have never said I want women to only have sex when they are married. I have quite clearly said they should only have CHILDREN when they are married.

You are deliberately introducing an element which has little relation to the issue of single parenting in order to inflame the situation.

So stop conflating sex and children of single parents.

Last edited:

Let's just boil it down to brass tacks.... the right HATES. They hate everything that doesn't vomit from their judgmental mouths.

No, we hate people who victimize women and children by refusing to tell them from a young age..sex has consequences and you don't get to do it until you're married.

We hate people who think it's okay to butcher women and kill babies, to justify their perverted desire to promote children as sexual, and expendable...creatures.

We feel sorry for the children and women you victimize. We hate you, in other words.

That is a strawman. I have never said I want women to only have sex when they are married. I have quite clearly said they should only have CHILDREN when they are married.

You are deliberately introducing an element which has little relation to the issue of single parenting in order to inflame the situation.

The Right does not want women to have birth control. They do not want women to have abortions. They believe women should only raise children when married to a man (happily married doesn't matter).

Face it, the conservative position is just what I stated: women should only have sex when married and wanting children.

You are deliberately introducing an element which has little relation to the issue of single parenting.

So stop conflating sex with children of single parents.

Hmmm... having sex risks pregnancy.

Furthermore,the right(all of a sudden) is demonizing birth control because Rick SATANum hates birth control, and because they are fucking LEMMINGS... they blindly nod, drool and masturbate over anything a powerful conservative has to say....so therefore the in vogue thing for Conservatives to be against is... birth Control.

So let's review....You say that you aren't against sex as a single person... just having kids, but apparently, you are on the side of the anti-birth control crowd...

guess you want men and women to engage in oral/anal sex only so they don't have babies... but that kind of sex is considered by those on the right to be deviant behavior.... no better than what the "queers" do.

So in effect, you ARE against sex for single people...whether you realize it or not.

The Right does not want women to have birth control.

Untrue.

[ They do not want women to have abortions.

True.

They believe women should only raise children when married to a man (happily married doesn't matter).

False. Happily married does matter. Happiness affects the outcome of the child.

Face it, the conservative position is just what I stated: women should only have sex when married and wanting children.

It is not what you stated. You throw out bait which conforms to your bias, and then if someone takes it, you believe that confirms your view of the entire demographic.

Don't be stupid.

The problem with labeling them bastard children is that it stigmatized the children, not the parents. Being a bastard meant being denied certain legal entitlements. The children suffered for the sins of their fathers.

That won't work. They are already being cheated by not having two parents.

I understand the reason that the stigma arose, as unfair as it is. There was a time that society was brutally honest. Nothing discourages behavior quite as much as the suffering of the innocent. Initially, Bastards were denied inheritance rights. This allows the nobility to boink the servants with no repercussions. A really shitty system. But it DID have the effect of discouraging promiscuity based on the fact that a child conceived out of wedlock faced a difficult life. Guess what, they still do.

With respect to single parenting, the child of a divorce and the child of a never-married mother is a distinction with no significant difference.

Nonsense.

The never been married mom is almost certain to be on welfare, the divorced mom rarely will be. The child of the never been married mom is unlikely to have ever met the father or any relatives on the fathers side. The child of divorce likely knows the father and grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. But mostly, the difference is one of attitude. The divorced mom intended that the child be raised in a stable, two parent home - the never been married had no such care for the child.

The kid is still being raised by one parent, and that is the problem.

More important is the quality of parenting by the single parent. Statistically, that quality is vastly lower with never been married mothers.

A divorced mother raising a kid alone is going to have just as tough a time as a woman who never married and is raising a kid alone. And the kid is being shortchanged in both cases.

The divorced mother has a lot of advantages - the most obvious being the ability to make better choices.

Forum List

Back