Six Natural Gas Power Plants Fail in "Refurbished" Texas Power Grid

Why not…

I say it was Chelsea and Hillary after all they are diabolical as can be!!!
Yup, plus the pizza shop owner who ran their child open ring out of his basement. I’m sure he had a hand in this as well… what was his name?? Carl?

Yup, plus the pizza shop owner who ran their child open ring out of his basement. I’m sure he had a hand in this as well… what was his name?? Carl?
Karl and Karen… They we so good with Children I tell ya…

Fine, I blame Chaos and it is at Hydra we have been planning to do the One World Order and now you have BUSTED us!

Damn you SHEILD!

Hey could you set me up with Chloe?

Every power source has a rating. When you don't maintain a capacity above the worst case power usages this will happen. Southern Companies all over the South East build new plants to maintain a reserve of power............FOSSIL FUELS TOO.......LOL

I think it was 20% reserve for peak power...............Not to mention all states should have PEAKER PLANTS........To be put into service if maintenance and usage requires it.

Anyway...........your post is garbage.............They went offline because they exceeded the maximum power ratings of the generators........OPERATIONS should have tripped some dang grids off to lower power so they didn't cause a total black out.

I operated Generators in the Navy...........we called it a load shed button when this happened.
You operated generators in the Navy. An electrician's mate or an A-ganger? I think the amount of insight that gives you concerning the operations of multiple, natural gas-fired power plant feeding a public power grid is a bit thin.

We do not have batteries that can power an entire state for any reasonable length of time.

IMO nuclear power is the one we should be going all in on.

It is the only 100% reliable emission free source of power that can be scaled up to meet all future power demands
You mean for any amount of time. In other words, there is no amount of time any state can be powered from batteries and in all likelihood there never will be.

You operated generators in the Navy. An electrician's mate or an A-ganger? I think the amount of insight that gives you concerning the operations of multiple, natural gas-fired power plant feeding a public power grid is a bit thin.
Electricians mate. Now an Instrument tech.

All power generation is the same whether its a small gas turbine or a large one. You overload the system the breakers will trip. Causing chain reactions to happen. Til enough grids trip to handle the load.

Your whole op is to brag green freak energy. Lmao. Trashing gas turbines. You are a joke.

We do not have batteries that can power an entire state for any reasonable length of time.
Nope.
The ongoing debate around whether it’s feasible to have an electric grid running on 100 percent renewable power in the coming decades often misses a key point: many countries and regions are already at or close to 100 percent now.

According to data compiled by the U.S. Energy Information Administration, there are seven countries already at, or very, near 100 percent renewable power: Iceland (100 percent), Paraguay (100), Costa Rica (99), Norway (98.5), Austria (80), Brazil (75), and Denmark (69.4). The main renewables in these countries are hydropower, wind, geothermal, and solar.
IMO nuclear power is the one we should be going all in on.

It is the only 100% reliable emission free source of power that can be scaled up to meet all future power demands
Nope.

Texas doesn't have California's forests.

Of course, not since they are in California.

But Texas has a forest of their own at about 62.6 Million acres and California about 33 Million acres.

USA Today

According to the Texas Forest Service, operated by the Texas A&M University system, the Lone Star State is home to approximately 62.6 million acres of forestland. The California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, known informally as Cal Fire, puts its state inventory at 33 million acres, or about half the forest space of Texas.

:oops8:

:laughing0301:

East Texas is nothing but forest ya dumbfuck.
In fact we have 68 million acres of forest.
While California has 33 million acres.
Ya got any more ignorant shit to spout?
The error of that comment was pointed out to me shortly after I made it and I freely admitted it I had mispoke. It's something I do. But, since you've brought it up, I could point out that my original statement IS actually 100% correct. Texas DOESN'T have California's forests. They're all sitting in California. Texas has Texas' forests. ; - )

The error of that comment was pointed out to me shortly after I made it and I freely admitted it I had mispoke. It's something I do. But, since you've brought it up, I could point out that my original statement IS actually 100% correct. Texas DOESN'T have California's forests. They're all sitting in California. Texas has Texas' forests. ; - )

What it tells me is you'll spout whatever bullshit pops into your head whether you know the real data or not.

Forum List

Back