Six people charged from forging dead people's names to get repubs on a ballot

Just more voter fraud from repubs. Nothing new....

Your title says they were "charged" but the article says they were "accused."

Ever heard of the "presumption of innocence"?

Now scurry off back to Google to find the article that says they were "charged." I know it's out there, because I found it.

Last edited:

bobsburgers-fox.gif

Your title says they were "charged" but the article says they were "accused."
Ever heard of the "presumption of innocence"?

There is no presumption of innocence in the USSR, Red China, North Korea or anywhere fascist democrats are concerned.

Except when it is one of their own.

I'm an Independent voter and as someone who voted republican in the last national election, I have no problem with prosecuting anyone, regardless of which party, for voter fraud.

You’re gonna have to swing harder than that if you want to put one over the fence

Trump would be happy to give up that little privilege for the sake of honest elections

Not what I asked. So you obviously have a problem with tRump voting absentee correct. And I bet you if tRump would have to actually show up at the polls he wouldn't bother.

Not what I asked. So you obviously have a problem with tRump voting absentee correct. And I bet you if tRump would have to actually show up at the polls he wouldn't bother.
If we ban absentee voting that will include trump

I am not trying to punish any legal voter from previous elections

So no I dont have a problem with trump

Fake news. I'm constantly told by the left that voter fraud does not exist.
It doesn’t exist to the extent Republicans would have us believe and, when it does, they themselves have been proven to not as innocent as they claim. I don’t know if they were cheating from the git or got the “everybody does it” notion, but either way it points to the hypocrisy of the MAGA crowd.

Forum List

Back