Six people charged from forging dead people's names to get repubs on a ballot

I know that’s going to be their excuse in ‘24, therefore they need to be watched like a hawk. We should have plenty of video showing what voter fraud really is vs what they tried to pass off as evidence the last time around.
You wont have video of black orderlies in nursing homes filling out ballots for comatose patients

I know that’s going to be their excuse in ‘24, therefore they need to be watched like a hawk. We should have plenty of video showing what voter fraud really is vs what they tried to pass off as evidence the last time around.
It seems repub incidents of fraud greatly outnumber the Dems. There is a whole village in Florida that cheated for trump.

It seems repub incidents of fraud greatly outnumber the Dems. There is a whole village in Florida that cheated for trump.

But, but, but…, Arizona! :cool-45:

The leadershipof both parties are neck deep in organized fraud. 2020 proved that. Your thread and you are a waste of time.

If we ban absentee voting that will include trump

I am not trying to punish any legal voter from previous elections

So no I dont have a problem with trump
Whoops. Republicans are now pushing for absentee voting.

Whoops. Republicans are now pushing for absentee voting.

They discovered that mail in ballots may be a great way to cheat!

Just more voter fraud from repubs. Nothing new....
I don't know whether your source is accurate or not. Business Insider is pretty left wing. But let's assume it is true.

Given incident after incident after incident of voter fraud, regardless of who is committing it, and given that the process and chain of custody was so disrupted in the 2020 election there is no way any reasonable person does not believe there was a lot of fraud . . .

Why is it Democrats are so resistant to tightening policy and procedures for both registrations and voting to restore public confidence in election integrity?

More proof that we must abolish absentee ballots

Forum List

Back