🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Six studies that show that everything the GOP believe are wrong...

good grief!!! good example of how not to be,a broken freaking record, 3rd grade mentality narrow minded boob.

The all inclusive left,willing to embrace nothing .

here's one of those lazy worthless repub-lie-tards
republicans say raising the min. wage will cost jobs .... repub-lie-tards show us once where raising the min. wage has cost jobs they can't

they say passing a budget for roads has to paid for ... and will cost us in debt if we don't... every time we Dems have raised the budget for roads and services we have come out of a job recession ... we have had money to pay down on the national debt ... every time the republicans cut cut cut we went into a further national debt and in both cases where they cut so much we went in to a great depression .... like the guy said stop being so lazy and look up the real facts ...

You fit right in with old Franco I stated not one of the things you claim i did.

Your narrow minded one way ideals are third grade simpleton ways,and are the problem.

good grief!!! good example of how not to be,a broken freaking record, 3rd grade mentality narrow minded boob.

The all inclusive left,willing to embrace nothing .

And you didn't bring any argument to show why they are wrong. Just ad hominem. That's a logical fallacy.

The op is the argument good god read and think!!

Your rebuttal isn't an argument. It's a "I'm right because I say I am and you're a poopie face." argument which doesn't suffice in the real world.

And you didn't bring any argument to show why they are wrong. Just ad hominem. That's a logical fallacy.

The op is the argument good god read and think!!

Your rebuttal isn't an argument. It's a "I'm right because I say I am and you're a poopie face." argument which doesn't suffice in the real world.

hopeless truly,now read slowly,the op is a narrow minded boob,that rejects all but his views,you must be the same way apparently.That is the argument,he is a bigot ,its not that hard,even for the hard headed.

Each response will one of these:

Studies arent true

Liberals did the Studies

OP is an asshole

Obama something.

Not once will true or false enter the equation because to republicans here. Whether something is true or false doesnt matter

Each response will one of these:

Studies arent true

Liberals did the Studies

OP is an asshole

Obama something.

Not once will true or false enter the equation because to republicans here. Whether something is true or false doesnt matter
Soo all of those things are true. the studies are biased. Liberals did them. The OP is an asshole, which is hardly relevant but so what.

So you have a post offering faulty evidence. Does that bother you at all or are you OK with that since the evidence at least supports your preconceived ideas?

2. The Stimulus Created Millions of Jobs.

In the aftermath of the 2007 recession, President Obama invested in a massive stimulus. The Republican belief that markets are always good and government is always bad led them to argue that diverting resources to the public sector this way would have disastrous results. They were wrong: The stimulus worked, with the most reliable studies finding that it created millions of jobs. The fact that government stimulus works – long denied by Republicans (at least, when Democrats are in office) – is a consensus among economists, with only 4 percent arguing that unemployment would have been lower without the stimulus and only 12 percent arguing that the costs outweigh the benefits.

3. Taxing The Rich Doesn't Hurt Economic Growth.

Republicans believe that the wealthy are the vehicles of economic growth. Starting with Ronald Reagan in the 1980s, they tried cutting taxes on the rich in order to unleash latent economic potential. But even the relatively conservative Martin Feldstein has acknowledged that investment is driven by demand, not supply; if there are viable investments to be made, they will be made regardless of tax rates, and if there are no investments to be made, cutting taxes is merely pushing on a string. Thomas Piketty and Emmanuel Saez, two of the eminent economists of inequality, find no correlation between marginal tax rates and economic growth.

Read more: Six Studies That Show Everything Republicans Say About the Economy is Wrong | Politics News | Rolling Stone
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Greedy idiot Pubs and their silly dupes...

lol, you buy into this you're the dupe

we don't have any UNBIASED media anymore

the rollingstoner is a bunch of radicals from the frkken 60's

who has no problem misleading people around by the nose

Dear [MENTION=32338]francoHFW[/MENTION]
I hate to tell you this, but continuing to drive a divide between left and right, rich and poor,
to make "political statements" is causing
GREAT HARM to the nation.

(Recently I had to give up trying to save a national historic site, and we may also lose the national historic Astrodome, because of too many people fighting politically and not investing money into sustainable solutions, while billions are poured into hate campaigns.)

Are you KIDDING ME???

How much money and irreplaceable landmarks do we have to lose before you see this is harmful?

This NOT helping to keep this divide over taxing the people instead of capping the waste!

Another example: BOTH Dr. Ben Carson and President Obama AGREE on microlending and education as the solution to end poverty and welfare.

Now what in your presentation is doing anything to ENCOURAGE party leaders and members, rich or poor or middleclass, to work and bring together different groups
on unifying solutions to rebuild economy?

The success of microlending and business training would prove
BOTH conservative Republicans/Libertarians
AND liberal Greens/Democrats RIGHT!!!

So why not focus on proving solutions RIGHT that would unify and help people.

Anything else you promote for political points just displaces blame and makes it worse.
No thanks:
we need to rebuild relations, economy and our nation, not tear each other down!

2zhqw5t.jpg

Poll Results | IGM Forum

r08jg9.jpg

Participants | IGM Forum

Last edited:
3. Taxing The Rich Doesn't Hurt Economic Growth.

Notice how it does not say that taxing the rich more IMPROVES economic growth? Yeah. It's all about how you phrase the claim.

Even were I to stipulate that the Rolling Stones' claim is true, the idea that if we would just "tax the rich a little bit more" would somehow result in solving the causes of our economic problems is to found one's solutions on a false premise.

If there were thieves breaking into your house on a regular basis, and they were stealing your goods and were receiving police protection as they did so, would taxing the guy who lives in a bigger house than you more solve that problem?

Nope.

But that is the operating theory behind the liberal mindset. If we just tax the rich more, all our problems will be solved.

The liberal solution to police-protected thieves is to tax the rich guy more, then give some of that money to the victims of theft. Wealth redistribution instead of stopping the police-protected stealing going on. Such "solutions" give an illusion of making the little guy better off, while allowing the corruption and rot at the core of our economic system to continue and grow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back