Skeletons in the Closet

Nice opinion piece lacking facts, just vague TDS conjectures. :rolleyes-41:

Do you disagree?

How so?
Disagree to what? You haven't even articulated a crime. sheesh, RW
Pretty much describing "OBAMAGATE" there.
Be patient, be patient, dear.

I'm still waiting for all the evidence trump's investigators found in Hawaii that was supposed to blow everyone's mind about Obama's birth certificate.

When are we going to finally learn what trump's investigators found in Hawaii?

I'm still waiting for the real crimes of Bill Clinton. We all were assured in the 90s by ken starr that charges for real crimes were any day now.

Sure.

We will wait a long time before any of what trump lies about ever comes to fruition.
I was never a birther, Dana, so might want to bring that up with someone who was.
The crime with Clinton was lying to Congress, he confessed to that, soooo.....
lying to the fbi and saying you're guilty 2 x is so much better?
What the hell are you even talking about?
You mentioned Clinton lying to congress I mentioned FLYNN lying to FBI and admitting guilt was so much better? Clinton was impeached and Flynn gets a pass?
Go talk to Dana, she's the one who brought up Clinton. Why don't go to a Flynn thread and post your garbage?

It has been an unwritten rule that you don’t prosecute presidents after they leave office.

The most famous case was Ford pardoning Nixon
Reagan was given a free pass on Iran Contra
When Bush 43 left office, Obama refused to investigate 9-11, evidence for invading Iraq and official use of torture.

Now Trump seems intent on starting an investigation of Obama in preparation of the next election

Trump is setting a precedent for future presidents leaving office. Given the mountains of evidence he has been hiding for four years, he is setting himself up for a major fall.
Hey obama told his guys to go after the new president, he put this country thru hell! If
Obama isn’t Gone by next june, i wat him Humiliated on TV I want him tarred and I want him feathered I want a little man to scream like a little bitch she is

“ ohhh it’s so hot!! Ohhhdaddy trump I’m soo sorry!So hot “ lol

It has been an unwritten rule that you don’t prosecute presidents after they leave office.

When Bush 43 left office, Obama refused to investigate 9-11, evidence for invading Iraq and official use of torture.

Now Trump seems intent on starting an investigation of Obama in preparation of the next election

Trump is setting a precedent for future presidents leaving office. Given the mountains of evidence he has been hiding for four years, he is setting himself up for a major fall.
So, Obama should be above the law? Obama just needs to shut up and show some class.

So Trump should be above the law?
Half of Trump's tweets over the past 3 years have been about Obama.
You think that's classy, asshole? Or kinda fucking juvenile?
You twits have been going after him for three years and been firing nothing more than blanks.
Hell, I think you're doing as well as the Minnesota Vikings in the Super Bowl. :auiqs.jpg:
Hardly blanks...

Mueller said Trump was not innocent and that he would not prosecute a sitting president.

Trump was impeached and it took Republicans admitting he did wrong but not enough to remove from office

Hardly a ringing endorsement
Yeah, blanks, no matter how much you sugar coat your shit....it's still blanks.
Hell with that impeachment farce...Trump couldn't even defend himself because of the new rules Schiff put in place
for this clown show. If I was you, I would have been embarrassed to have even brought that one up, RW
Hardly a farce
Trump was impeached.

Along with Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton and Nixon who resigned facing impeachment.

Of the four, Trumps offenses were the worst

Republicans chose to look the other way
BS and you know it, RW. That was a railroad job having Trump's hands tied not having his day in court.
No other impeachment handled it that way.
Railroad?? How many were PREVENTED from testifying??
You don't know how that works, do you? Your fucking tribe was in too much of a hurry to put a case forward
and wanted to rely on the Senate to do that. Your tribe used something like 17 witnesses WTH?
There was proper procedure for them to use and they declined to use it. Blame your tribe

Last edited:

So, Obama should be above the law? Obama just needs to shut up and show some class.

I’m ready to go there

Let’s abandon the precedent of making ex presidents immune from prosecution.

I am confident Obama will come out Scott free

Can you make the same statement about Trump?
Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I don't know of anyone who could pass the Mueller type of investigation.
He did win a medal for neatness at Military School
Unlimited funds and resoures and you still couldn't prove he broke any law.

Couldn’t prove it?

Especially to Republicans willing to let him shoot someone on 5th Ave.
Down to using that shooting on 5th Ave mantra? :laughing0301:

Yes, Trump is definitely setting himself up for the fall. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! Can't wait to see him in handcuffs in NY!
Can’t wait to see him hand over the keys to the country to a new president next January.

We'll add you to the suicide watch when Trump gets four more years.

And if you'll be glad to see him hand it over to senile old womanizer....you are one sorry prick.
Why so angry if you "believe" that lard donnie will get re-elected?

You twits have been going after him for three years and been firing nothing more than blanks.
Hell, I think you're doing as well as the Minnesota Vikings in the Super Bowl. :auiqs.jpg:
Hardly blanks...

Mueller said Trump was not innocent and that he would not prosecute a sitting president.

Trump was impeached and it took Republicans admitting he did wrong but not enough to remove from office

Hell with that impeachment farce...Trump couldn't even defend himself because of the new rules Schiff put in place
for this clown show. If I was you, I would have been embarrassed to have even brought that one up, RW
Hardly a farce
Trump was impeached.

Along with Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton and Nixon who resigned facing impeachment.

True.

In fact, impeachment means Trump was guilty of the crimes he committed.

That the Senate elected to not remove Trump from office the consequence of his crimes doesn’t mitigate that fact.

Yes, he did.
No, he didn't, and all of you morons sound completely insane when you say he did. And I hope you keep saying, because literally the entire rest of the world is laughing at you morons. And this can only help the mentally ill president lose in November.

You fucking tribe was in too much of a hurry to put a case forward
and wanted to relying on the Senate to do that.
How fucking stupid. damn you are dumb. The case has to be presented in the Senate. The impeachment vote is a vote to try the case in the Senate. And instead of whining about other people not making a strong case, maybe give yourself some credit. Without the political force of you cultists behind Trump, he would not have gotten away with refusing all interviews and all subpoenas.

Yes, Trump is definitely setting himself up for the fall. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! Can't wait to see him in handcuffs in NY!
Can’t wait to see him hand over the keys to the country to a new president next January.

We'll add you to the suicide watch when Trump gets four more years.

And if you'll be glad to see him hand it over to senile old womanizer....you are one sorry prick.
Why so angry if you "believe" that lard donnie will get re-elected?

Yeah, we do. You fuckers have been caught lying so many times that no sane person will support you fools any more.

I drove down to Carson city today and I saw trump signs all over. Not a single biden sign. And, even on section 8 housing I saw Trump signs.

First time I have ever seen a sign on section 8 housing.

You fucking tribe was in too much of a hurry to put a case forward
and wanted to relying on the Senate to do that.
How fucking stupid. damn you are dumb. The case has to be presented in the Senate. The impeachment vote is a vote to try the case in the Senate. And instead of whining about other people not making a strong case, maybe give yourself some credit. Without the political force of you cultists behind Trump, he would not have gotten away with refusing all interviews and all subpoenas.

The recently released documents show that there was never a case you fucking fool.

Go hide under a rock.

You fuckers have been caught lying so many times that no sane person will support you fools any more.
Oh no! How scary!

Meanwhile, in what the rest of the world NOT in the Trump cult calls "reality", democrats got about 10 million more votes than Republicans in 2018.

You fuckers have been caught lying so many times that no sane person will support you fools any more.
Oh no! How scary!

Meanwhile, in what the rest of the world NOT in the Trump cult calls "reality", democrats got about 10 million more votes than Republicans in 2018.

Unlike you fascists, we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world.

We care about the USA.

Clearly, you don't.

Yeah- because Trump is showing nothing but class by attacking Obama- lets look at this example- of Trump blaming Obama for a broken test for a disease that didn't exist during the Obama administration.

“The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests,” Trump asserted, prompting Acosta to jump in and ask: “You say ‘broken tests’ — it’s a new virus, so how could the tests be broken?”

"We took over a dead, barren system," Trump said. "That didn’t work, because when CDC first looked at their test, the biggest problem they had is, the test didn’t work. That wasn’t from us. That’s been there a long time. Now we have the best tests in the world."

Oh no! How scary!

Unlike you fascists, we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world.

We care about the USA.

Clearly, you don't.

When are you going to show any evidence that you care about the USA?

So far all you show evidence of is worshipping Donald Trump.

Yeah- because Trump is showing nothing but class by attacking Obama- lets look at this example- of Trump blaming Obama for a broken test for a disease that didn't exist during the Obama administration.

“The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests,” Trump asserted, prompting Acosta to jump in and ask: “You say ‘broken tests’ — it’s a new virus, so how could the tests be broken?”

"We took over a dead, barren system," Trump said. "That didn’t work, because when CDC first looked at their test, the biggest problem they had is, the test didn’t work. That wasn’t from us. That’s been there a long time. Now we have the best tests in the world."
Yeah, maybe he's belaboring the point. We get that Obama was a failure on all levels.

Hardly blanks...

Hardly a farce
Trump was impeached.

BS and you know it, RW. That was a railroad job having Trump's hands tied not having his day in court.
No other impeachment handled it that way.
Railroad?? How many were PREVENTED from testifying??
You don't know how that works, do you? You fucking tribe was in too much of a hurry to put a case forward
and wanted to relying on the Senate to do that. Your tribe used something like 17 witnesses WTH?
There was proper procedure for them to use and they declined to use it. Blame your tribe

We wouldn't be in that mess or this one if it weren't for YOUR CULT.

98114769_10222492574041415_748986925704019968_n.jpg

Let me add to this list: "Obama tapped my phones!"

I’m ready to go there

Let’s abandon the precedent of making ex presidents immune from prosecution.

I am confident Obama will come out Scott free

Can you make the same statement about Trump?
Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I don't know of anyone who could pass the Mueller type of investigation.
He did win a medal for neatness at Military School
Unlimited funds and resoures and you still couldn't prove he broke any law.

Couldn’t prove it?

Especially to Republicans willing to let him shoot someone on 5th Ave.
Down to using that shooting on 5th Ave mantra? :laughing0301:
You mean what lard donnie said? Oh, right......it's a bad thing to bring up the things that lard donnie actually said.

Forum List

Back