🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Slacktivism on Orlando.

Love be how there are people who tell me, a citizen of Orlando, how I'm supposed to feel.

Your thread was very well said. Yes...everyone wants to jump on board with support. And...that's awesome. Heck...I did too.

But as you said....it's not enough. This issue is going to happen again.

REAL support is being ready and able to FIGHT this threat.

Buy a gun. Learn to use it.
When we see suspicious Muslims...report it.
Support local police...who were the ones who stopped the attack.

A lot of people are in denial of the reality this country faces. Mostly liberals. But....the alarm clock is ringing. Even for them.

I love threads where guys who dont do shit criticize how much shit other people should do to make it "real" for the assholes who are sitting on the sidelines whining.

"Sure you marched for Cancer but WHAT DID YOU REALLY DO? Heres the answer: NOTHING!"

Love be how there are people who tell me, a citizen of Orlando, how I'm supposed to feel.

Your thread was very well said. Yes...everyone wants to jump on board with support. And...that's awesome. Heck...I did too.

A lot of people are in denial of the reality this country faces. Mostly liberals. But....the alarm clock is ringing. Even for them.

Very right. We must also stop denying that we are at war with Islam.

On Facebook, people are putting up rainbows and the name of our city. They are demonstrating sadness and trying to pretend to unity. As a citizen of Orlando, and someone who works one block away from Pulse I say if you are simply doing nothing but changing your profile picture, or painting a rainbow somewhere, well you are simply making yourself feel good.

But the worst people, are like Obama, Hillary, and the Hollywood Celebrities who call for stricter gun control. You cannot pass laws that will stop those who obey no law. We don't need these assholes using our dead to further their agenda.

If you really want to help us in Orlando, Join the NRA, ignore the idiots who call to take away our rights, arm yourselves, push for laws that allow the INNOCENT to defend ourselves.

Otherwise, we here in Orlando aren't impressed by your Slacktivism.

Indeed. They "has a sad" and post a black ribbon, then go back to their trivial pursuits.

Here's the thing. Islamism is at war with Western Civilization (especially America). Progressivism is also at war with the Same Thing. That's why its VV Important for the Progs to blame the Islamist Execution of Gays on The NRA, Guns, Christians...America.

Calm down Vicky Victim, no one told you how you should feel.

Yes liar, you did. Fuck off.

No I didnt faggot, and if I did why you whining about what some dude on the internet is telling you missy?

Why are Progressives such Homophobes?

Call the PC Police

Here's the thing. Islamism is at war with Western Civilization (especially America). Progressivism is also at war with the Same Thing. That's why its VV Important for the Progs to blame the Islamist Execution of Gays on The NRA, Guns, Christians...America.

Correct.

Which person are you Predfan?

38aacf68c0.jpg

OP, I am curious, are you actually in some way "insulted" that American's are standing in solidarity against a terrorist attack upon our soil? *sigh* I hear your point, but to reject it... How sad that we have become so divided and spiteful. It hurts, the wording of your OP hurts - the pain of this attack hurts us all even if we are not there. I'm in Alaska, as far as one can get away, and I am... devastated that the FBI failed you, failed all of us. My cries may be dry, I cannot make tears, but my heart aches for all of those who have suffered because of the failures of our government.

But fear not, many of us are quite angry today, many \will\ fight - they will cry for Orlando and it will be remembered just as they still cry from the Oklahoma City Bombing, from 9/11, long after the media abandoned those stories for ratings. And they did fight, they did change things to try to make it safer. There is more to do, I agree, but they never stop fighting. They are the military, police, and FBI, their wives and children. /They/ will always fight for American's - in the streets, on the seas, in foreign countries, and in the voting booth - never doubt that. :/

They are demonstrating sadness and trying to pretend to unity. As a citizen of Orlando, and someone who works one block away from Pulse I say if you are simply doing nothing but changing your profile picture, or painting a rainbow somewhere, well you are simply making yourself feel good.

Thanks for having the courage to nit pick how others express themselves after something like this, it really takes guts. :rolleyes:
Your condescension and lack of real solutions to real problems is duly noted, Troll.

Oh no! You're right, I instead will complain about the way others express solidarity as being phony and fake. That is the real solution to real problems. Whine about them
You're still trolling.

They are demonstrating sadness and trying to pretend to unity. As a citizen of Orlando, and someone who works one block away from Pulse I say if you are simply doing nothing but changing your profile picture, or painting a rainbow somewhere, well you are simply making yourself feel good.

Thanks for having the courage to nit pick how others express themselves after something like this, it really takes guts. :rolleyes:
Your condescension and lack of real solutions to real problems is duly noted, Troll.

Oh no! You're right, I instead will complain about the way others express solidarity as being phony and fake. That is the real solution to real problems. Whine about them
You're still trolling.

I'm making a point, you're trolling

You're still trolling.

I'm making a point, you're trolling
Then make your point without insults, it only demeans YOU.

Forum List

Back