🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Slacktivism on Orlando.

Courage is something you don't have because while you and your phony celebs sit, hiding behind a computer screen texting, sipping on lattes, radicals are strategizing how to pick off LGBT victims. Courage is hunting down these bastards and arming LGBT establishments, not out of fear, but out of courage in order to prevent further violence from radical Muslims. But you rather arm the radicals and not LGBT. Guns can't be eliminated so let's not play gun control game, protect LGBT.
I dunno. I'd think twice before that. What could go wrong in a club with a bunch of deviant compulsive sexuals with deep hidden issues, adding alcohol/drugs and jealousy that their linkup that night was making eyes at another boy? Let's add loaded weapons to that scenario on any given night. You're just taking a mass shooting and stretching it out a little more, aren't you? Maybe the establishment owners and security, but the denizens? Think about it for a minute..

image.jpeg

But they aren't really standing in solidarity are they? All they are doing is changing their profile pictures and then carrying on with their lives without giving us another thought. It's "Slacktivism". The only thing that it accomplishes is making people feel like they have done something when they haven't and won't.
What do you suggest we do? I live several hundred miles away, what do you suggest I do?

Simplest things: Join the NRA, elect people who will deal with Islamic extremism and preserve our right to defend ourselves, vote out people who don't.
More complicated: Be active, write congressmen, senators, the president, demand that radical Islam be dealt with.

I'm sure the terrorists are thinking: "Oh my god, what have we done? They are holding vigils, lighting candles, lighting buildings up in rainbow colors! We can't fight that! We must not attack America again! That's to much!"

Forum List

Back