Slag the President while saying Trump supporters are divisive AT A FUCKING FUNERAL

It's difficult to comprehend the staggering level of Stockholm syndrome affecting the nation right now.

I just turned on fake news CNN and they are airing some propaganda they must have prepared, months, maybe years ago. Brock Hussaine said that McCain stood for "unity" and that "we are all Americans." Brock is obviously still butthurt The Donald called him out on his fake birth certificate. :p

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

When you point at a piece of shit and say "don't step in that" are you 'slamming' the piece of shit.

You mistake legitimate criticism of a Universally disliked person as 'slamming.'
The Dims attacking Trump are the pieces of shit.

Ok I'm trying to not to laugh my ass off over this. They all lined up to talk about the division while slamming a sitting President.

When you point at a piece of shit and say "don't step in that" are you 'slamming' the piece of shit.

You mistake legitimate criticism of a Universally disliked person as 'slamming.'
The event was to bury a man............not make a mockery of it..........Was no need to be political at the funeral.

And you mistake a group "legitimately criticizing" a sitting president for a genuine show of unity.

Do you really think a funeral was an appropriate place to take political jabs at the president?

McCain refused to give in to the birther movement because he respected his political opponent. I doubt he would have ever approved having his death politicized in such a way. He never deigned to such a level.

But you will. His daughter did.

How disgusting.

And you mistake a group "legitimately criticizing" a sitting president for a genuine show of unity.

Do you really think a funeral was an appropriate place to take political jabs at the president?

McCain refused to give in to the birther movement because he respected his political opponent. I doubt he would have ever approved having his death politicized in such a way. He never deigned to such a level.

How disgusting.
How did Trump treat McCain?

How disgusting.

The way he deserved to be treated.

How disgusting.

The way he deserved to be treated.

Quid pro quo I guess then.

Funny, I didn't hear Trump's name mentioned a single time.
Well...when you through a stone into a pack of dogs...the one that yelps loudest....is Trump :lol:

OH BOY!!!! A regressive that thinks he speaks for the fucking universe. I find cluelessness on that scale simply amazing. LMAO

How disgusting.

Isn't that a bit off topic?

How disgusting.

Isn't that a bit off topic?

The topic is Trump and McCain, yes?

Speakers at state funerals should never include "criticism" of a sitting president in their remarks but childish liberals don't know that. Libs also can't wrap their heads around the fact that President Trump is not universally disliked. Hillary Clinton is universally disliked....that's why Trump is president and Hillary is not.

Forum List

Back