Slager laughed about "pumping" adrenaline after killing Walter Scott...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Cop Michael Slager recorded laughing after Walter Scott kill - NY Daily News

South Carolina cop Michael Slager laughed about his “pumping” adrenaline shortly after he gunned down an unarmed black man, a new recording revealed.

The North Charleston patrolman talked to a senior cop about what to expect after he fired five rounds into Walter Scott’s back in the deadly April 4 shooting.

The senior officer suggested he jot down his thoughts once his adrenaline stopped pumping.

“It’s pumping,” Slager said with a laugh.

I'm assuming this took place before he realized his lie had been caught on a cell phone camera. I doubt Scott's family was laughing, and now neither is Slager. :thup:

Weird reactions result from confronting and overcoming super stress (even life and death) situations do lead to an incredible adrenaline rush. I won't condemn Slager for that: it's normal.

I will condemn him for making a terrible choice that will define his life forever.

Weird reactions result from confronting and overcoming super stress (even life and death) situations do lead to an incredible adrenaline rush. I won't condemn Slager for that: it's normal.

But it is not normal to laugh about it. I can't think of any reason why Slager would laugh other than he got a thrill out of the murder.

Michael Slager Cop In Walter Scott Shooting Reportedly Heard Laughing Afterward

Michael Slager, the South Carolina police officer caught on video shooting an unarmed black man who was running away after a traffic stop, is reportedly heard in new audio laughing about his "pumping" adrenaline immediately after the incident.
The audio was obtained by The Guardian newspaper, which said it came from the dashcam of Slager's police cruiser and was recorded in the hour after he shot and killed 50-year-old Walter Scott on April 4.

In the recording, a man the paper identified as Slager can be heard asking an unnamed senior officer what would happen next.

"They’re gonna tell you you’re gonna be out for a couple of days and we'll come back and interview you then," the senior officer is heard saying in the clip. "They’re not going to ask you any kind of questions right now. They’ll take your weapon and we’ll go from there. That’s pretty much it.”

The senior officer also urged Slager to write down his recollections of the incident.

“The last one we had, they waited a couple of days to interview officially, like, sit down and tell what happened. By the time you get home, it would probably be a good idea to kind of jot down your thoughts on what happened,” he advised. “You know, once the adrenaline quits pumping.”

“It’s pumping,” Slager said, laughing as he spoke.

And directly from the guardian link:

Walter Scott shooting officer describes adrenaline rush in recording US news The Guardian

What remains to be seen is if justice is served of it the old boy's club recues this disgusting racist fucker.

I guess we'll see an indication of that by the sort of Grand Jury process that's run, whether he's treated like any other accused with perfunctory process or gets the full blown Ferguson like production.

Michael Slager Cop In Walter Scott Shooting Reportedly Heard Laughing Afterward

Michael Slager, the South Carolina police officer caught on video shooting an unarmed black man who was running away after a traffic stop, is reportedly heard in new audio laughing about his "pumping" adrenaline immediately after the incident.
The audio was obtained by The Guardian newspaper, which said it came from the dashcam of Slager's police cruiser and was recorded in the hour after he shot and killed 50-year-old Walter Scott on April 4.

In the recording, a man the paper identified as Slager can be heard asking an unnamed senior officer what would happen next.

"They’re gonna tell you you’re gonna be out for a couple of days and we'll come back and interview you then," the senior officer is heard saying in the clip. "They’re not going to ask you any kind of questions right now. They’ll take your weapon and we’ll go from there. That’s pretty much it.”

The senior officer also urged Slager to write down his recollections of the incident.

“The last one we had, they waited a couple of days to interview officially, like, sit down and tell what happened. By the time you get home, it would probably be a good idea to kind of jot down your thoughts on what happened,” he advised. “You know, once the adrenaline quits pumping.”

“It’s pumping,” Slager said, laughing as he spoke.

And directly from the guardian link:

Walter Scott shooting officer describes adrenaline rush in recording US news The Guardian

What remains to be seen is if justice is served of it the old boy's club recues this disgusting racist fucker.
Very typical of cops. Cops are the lowest form of humanity on Earth. I hope this cop gets life without the possibility of parole, and is placed in the general population in prison. My guess is that he wont make it past the first week once the other inmates discover who he is. But, in all fairness, if true justice was served, he'd have plenty of company if we put all the cold blooded murdering cops in prison. But, as we all know, 99% of the time, cops get a free pass in our courts and judicial system. And what's even worse, we have cops investigating cops, law enforcement agencies investigating cops, and government funded so-called experts examining evidence.

Last edited:
The comment had nothing to do with Walter Scott. It is a reaction to the adrenaline. Another fail.

Why was he pumping adrenaline? From drinking a Red Bull for breakfast? Crawl back into your bubble.
You run the length of a football field. Then fight with someone trying to get at your Taser and or gun some of that time with someone fighting with you on the ground during which time you have travelled another football field length. Then you are Tazed.
You obviously have never been in a situation where your adrenaline level is extreme.
I do sincerely wish someday you will get have such an experience.
You jacking off in front of your full size Sarah Palin poster doesn't count.

Some of us people cope with stress by laughing, JS.

I once had the front tire come off my Durango while driving down the highway. I watched it roll across the road in front of me and laughed, asking my husband if that was /my/ tire. He said that it was indeed my tire and I told him dryly that he was getting a compressor because [the people who'd put the tire on for us] were not going to work for me. I got us off the road; all the while our eldest son squealed like a little girl in the background. My stress mechanism happens to contain humor ~shrug~

The comment had nothing to do with Walter Scott. It is a reaction to the adrenaline. Another fail.

Why was he pumping adrenaline? From drinking a Red Bull for breakfast? Crawl back into your bubble.
You run the length of a football field. Then fight with someone trying to get at your Taser and or gun some of that time with someone fighting with you on the ground during which time you have travelled another football field length. Then you are Tazed.
You obviously have never been in a situation where your adrenaline level is extreme.
I do sincerely wish someday you will get have such an experience.
You jacking off in front of your full size Sarah Palin poster doesn't count.

I've never shot anyone 8 times in the back while they were running as fast as they could away from me, no. Have you?

When I was a teenager I did walk up from behind my brother, who was working on a hunting rifle and startled him. He swung around and pointed it right in my face before realizing it was me. I assure you my adrenaline was pumping.

As for your last comment, shows you don't even believe what you wrote either, loser.

Well maybe he's mentally ill. We thought you all sympathy for those types.

I guess that's only if it's Criminals.

Another thread by you on left. wailing

Mentally Ill Woman Handcuffed Shackled Then Tasered To Death By Sheriff s Deputies US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Well maybe he's mentally ill

Kinda like you Steph
That's it? The best you can do?
Sort of pathetic pal.

You're doing much, much worse.

Shooting a black guy is like hunting a big game bear for white guys. They are afraid of the Black guy but feel like they have proved their manhood by shooting him. Typical response to fear.

“By the time you get home, it would probably be a good idea to kind of jot down your thoughts on what happened,” the senior officer said. “You know, once the adrenaline quits pumping.”

“It’s pumping,” Slager said, laughing. The senior officer replied: “Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

Walter Scott shooting officer laughs about adrenaline rush in recording US news The Guardian
I guess you never experienced an real adrenaline kick.

Nervous laughter is nothing but a reaction to the stress of the situation

Forum List

Back