Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the assumption you meant ALL slave owners in ALL states which fall under federal law. The way your statement was written clarifies my assumption.

You should have said ....in one state there was a law that made it unlawful for a black slave owner to free a slave.

When you assume you ........never mind.

Oh hell, don't play coy. You know damn well that you were speaking about slave owners not just black slave owners in Alabama.

Damn you are one dishonest black man. No wonder you defend another dishonest hack.

Birds of a feather....

Dont get your blood pressure up. You were stupid for assuming anything at all. Own that and move on moron.

do you think no black slaves died by the hand of racist slaveowners?

fucking racist

How about if you are paid reparations, you must give up your American citizenship? After all, you wouldn't be an American in the first place if it weren't for your enslaved ancestors.

Thats not true. There are plenty of Africans here that are citizens and were not enslaved. That was a massive fail.

As far as giving up citizenship you throw about 500k on top of the reparations and I will high tail it to Canada or Nigeria gladly.
How about just airfare to Nigeria? You can tell them about the grandeur of black civilizations and get a first-hand look.:lol:

How about if you are paid reparations, you must give up your American citizenship? After all, you wouldn't be an American in the first place if it weren't for your enslaved ancestors.

Thats not true. There are plenty of Africans here that are citizens and were not enslaved. That was a massive fail.

As far as giving up citizenship you throw about 500k on top of the reparations and I will high tail it to Canada or Nigeria gladly.
How about just airfare to Nigeria? You can tell them about the grandeur of black civilizations and get a first-hand look.:lol:

Its not up for bargaining. Either you pay or not. I've already been to Africa. Specifically Egypt. Dont get me started on the Egyptians. I know how you hate facing them.

do you think no black slaves dief by the hand of racist slaveowners?

fucking racist

In this unfortunate time of history they were considered tools and were not cheap. It wouldn't make sense to kill something(one) that made your money for you. I'd assume that the runners were made example of but all in all not too many. I would say many more were killed after the slave era.

That is the point. And apparently you are so blinded by your own racism, you cannot see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back