Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the white guy enact history
He sees the Black man with something he wants
He sees the white women admiring
He gets jealous and pouts
He destroys everything in attempt to get what he thinks is his due.
Everyone else thinks he is crazy.

White privilege

Office Meeting Room - Intel 2 in 1 Laptop / Ultrabook Convertible | TV Commercial - YouTube

You freaking race baiters are all alike, you play the race card even when race has zero do do with it.

If that commercial was racists to you, then I think you are a white man hater. Period.
You little video is a stupid example

Who said it was racist? Thats twice now at least you appear dazed and confused. I just thought it was hilarious. :lol:

You are weird dude. Why are you lying?

did Jews have to leave Germany to get repaid for what was done to them?

Were they ask to leave? Is America asking blacks to leave?

I know your stupid but please, think before you type.

now your going to pretend you dint discuss them leaving?

No I didn't discuss them leaving. I did however mention that if they wished to renounce their citizenship then they should get a free ride back to their country of origin. It's the least we can do.

How about if you are paid reparations, you must give up your American citizenship? After all, you wouldn't be an American in the first place if it weren't for your enslaved ancestors.

I would be for that if it included a one way boat ride back to Africa.

fucking lying racist

I'm lying? In that case, I wouldn't be for that if it included a one way boat ride to Africa. So that would make me NOT a racist. Wouldn't it?

Damn you're stupid.

You freaking race baiters are all alike, you play the race card even when race has zero do do with it.

If that commercial was racists to you, then I think you are a white man hater. Period.
You little video is a stupid example

Who said it was racist? Thats twice now at least you appear dazed and confused. I just thought it was hilarious. :lol:

You are weird dude. Why are you lying?

What did I lie about? Can you post my lie? Go get some sleep and stay off the meth.

Dont get your blood pressure up. You were stupid for assuming anything at all. Own that and move on moron.

My blood pressure is fine but thanks for your concern.

No as Immie pointed out and I overlooked you actually didn't prove your point. You stated NO ONE could free a slave but that's false, everyone could except black slave owners in Alabama.

slaves couldn't

Well slaves didn't own any slaves that they could set free so on that point you're right.

Dont get your blood pressure up. You were stupid for assuming anything at all. Own that and move on moron.

No as Immie pointed out and I overlooked you actually didn't prove your point. You stated NO ONE could free a slave but that's false, everyone could except black slave owners in Alabama.

Well you and Immie are retarded but I excuse you. I merely showed you that you were wrong as you invariably are. Your words deal with that.

There was no law saying you couldn't free slaves.

You showed no such thing. But keep on lying to yourself.

slaves couldn't

Well slaves didn't own any slaves that they could set free so on that point you're right.

The only point was I proved you were wrong. Thats all my point ever was. Just because you looked like an ass assuming it was something else is not anyones fault but your own.

Last edited:

Well you and Immie are retarded but I excuse you. I merely showed you that you were wrong as you invariably are. Your words deal with that.

There was no law saying you couldn't free slaves.

You showed no such thing. But keep on lying to yourself.
But I did. There was at least one law I posted. Only one was needed to make you wrong. You even made reference to it. You look worse getting owned when you lie about it. Everyone can see what you posted in my post dumbass.

Last edited:
why did the right leaning SCOTUS refuse to give relief to the republican party if they don't deserve to be punished for cheating in elections?

so you want to be allowed to cheat black voters out of their votes yet you claim black people should just get over what was done to them in history?

They would be until they accepting the offer.

Pesky details. :)

Yeah you white boys hate dealing with those things like details, facts and the truth. :lol:

Apparently, it is you who hate dealing with things like details, facts and the truth.

You very clearly stated no one could free slaves. Then you used a example of a state law that did not accomplish what you claimed and then when it was pointed out that your example was lacking, you lied to cover up your failure.

You deserve our pity.

Immie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back