Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think no black slaves dief by the hand of racist slaveowners?

fucking racist

In this unfortunate time of history they were considered tools and were not cheap. It wouldn't make sense to kill something(one) that made your money for you. I'd assume that the runners were made example of but all in all not too many. I would say many more were killed after the slave era.

what the fuck makes you think they were sensible?

When you assume you ........never mind.

Oh hell, don't play coy. You know damn well that you were speaking about slave owners not just black slave owners in Alabama.

Damn you are one dishonest black man. No wonder you defend another dishonest hack.

Birds of a feather....

Dont get your blood pressure up. You were stupid for assuming anything at all. Own that and move on moron.

My blood pressure is fine but thanks for your concern.

No as Immie pointed out and I overlooked you actually didn't prove your point. You stated NO ONE could free a slave but that's false, everyone could except black slave owners in Alabama.

How about if you are paid reparations, you must give up your American citizenship? After all, you wouldn't be an American in the first place if it weren't for your enslaved ancestors.

Thats not true. There are plenty of Africans here that are citizens and were not enslaved. That was a massive fail.

As far as giving up citizenship you throw about 500k on top of the reparations and I will high tail it to Canada or Nigeria gladly.

That is the point. And apparently you are so blinded by your own racism, you cannot see it
What point was that? I was talking about his failed statement that I would not be in America unless I was enslaved. I could have immigrated later like the Africans that are here did. Are you that confused?

Oh hell, don't play coy. You know damn well that you were speaking about slave owners not just black slave owners in Alabama.

Damn you are one dishonest black man. No wonder you defend another dishonest hack.

Birds of a feather....

Dont get your blood pressure up. You were stupid for assuming anything at all. Own that and move on moron.

No as Immie pointed out and I overlooked you actually didn't prove your point. You stated NO ONE could free a slave but that's false, everyone could except black slave owners in Alabama.

slaves couldn't

Thats not true. There are plenty of Africans here that are citizens and were not enslaved. That was a massive fail.

As far as giving up citizenship you throw about 500k on top of the reparations and I will high tail it to Canada or Nigeria gladly.
How about just airfare to Nigeria? You can tell them about the grandeur of black civilizations and get a first-hand look.:lol:

Its not up for bargaining. Either you pay or not. I've already been to Africa. Specifically Egypt. Dont get me started on the Egyptians. I know how you hate facing them.
Oh, come on. Go to Nigeria and tell them about their great civilizations. I will personally pay for your passage on a tramp steamer.:lol:

do you think no black slaves died by the hand of racist slaveowners?

fucking racist

It was illegal to kill slaves in most slave holding states. But I imagine it's possible not everyone obeyed the law.

But I can assure it wasn't even remotely near the amount of Jews killed during the Holocaust, which was about eleven million.

Birds of a feather....

Well you and Immie are retarded but I excuse you. I merely showed you that you were wrong as you invariably are. Your words deal with that.

There was no law saying you couldn't free slaves.

Post #197.

Who are these profiteers still making money from slavery so long ago Truthmatters?

I see this subject moving into the direction of "white privilege." Time will tell.

Check the white guy enact history
He sees the Black man with something he wants
He sees the white women admiring
He gets jealous and pouts
He destroys everything in attempt to get what he thinks is his due.
Everyone else thinks he is crazy.

White privilege

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfEtINdmNPA]Office Meeting Room - Intel 2 in 1 Laptop / Ultrabook Convertible | TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

You freaking race baiters are all alike, you play the race card even when race has zero do do with it.

If that commercial was racists to you, then I think you are a white man hater. Period.
Your little video is a stupid example

I see this subject moving into the direction of "white privilege." Time will tell.

Check the white guy enact history
He sees the Black man with something he wants
He sees the white women admiring
He gets jealous and pouts
He destroys everything in attempt to get what he thinks is his due.
Everyone else thinks he is crazy.

White privilege

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfEtINdmNPA]Office Meeting Room - Intel 2 in 1 Laptop / Ultrabook Convertible | TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

You freaking race baiters are all alike, you play the race card even when race has zero do do with it.

If that commercial was racists to you, then I think you are a white man hater. Period.
You little video is a stupid example

Who said it was racist? Thats twice now at least you appear dazed and confused. I just thought it was hilarious. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back