🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem

The question is not whether there are rockets or not. It is do those rockets land inside Israel's borders?
30TH_ISRAEL_821921f.jpg

Surely those rockets come down someplace, but do they land inside Israel's borders.

Nobody has posted a map of Israel with its legal borders.

Israel's borders are located in the Bible.

Where in the Bible are the borders for this fictional "Palestine" and where in the Bible are these fakesteenians?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeWyfMqmK0M]66 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

2 Samuel 5-8: David Becomes King Over Israel And Jerusalem
All the tribes of Israel came to David at Hebron and said, “We are your own flesh and blood. In the past, while Saul was king over us, you were the one who led Israel on their military campaigns. And the LORD said to you, ‘You will shepherd my people Israel, and you will become their ruler.’”

When all the elders of Israel had come to King David at Hebron, the king made a covenant with them at Hebron before the LORD, and they anointed David king over Israel.

David was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned forty years. In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months, and in Jerusalem he reigned over all Israel and Judah thirty-three years.

David then took up residence in the fortress and called it the City of David. He built up the area around it, from the terraces inward. And he became more and more powerful, because the LORD God Almighty was with him.

Now Hiram king of Tyre sent envoys to David, along with cedar logs and carpenters and stonemasons, and they built a palace for David. Then David knew that the LORD had established him as king over Israel and had exalted his kingdom for the sake of his people Israel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud5hJyBQskE]65 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem .divx - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The Misery of Arabs/Apple R&D In Israel

Apple will open a research and development center in Israel that will focus on semiconductors

The R&D center in Herzliya, Israel’s version of Silicon Valley, would be Apple’s first outside California

Earlier this week, Israeli media reported Apple was in advanced talks to buy Anobit, an Israeli maker of flash storage technology, for $400-$500 million

It is so sad and frustrating to see APPLE investing in Israel, while we as Arabs are not able to attract these investments to our countries! I don’t know what our leaders are doing to create proper environment for such investments!

I would prefer seeing APPLE as well as MICROSOFT having their R&D in Lebanon or any other Arab Country instead of being in ISRAEL!

WISH THE ARAB LEADERS WILL WAKE UP AND CARE FOR DEVELOPING THEIR COUNTRIES AND SOCIETIES INSTEAD OF APPLYING DICTATORSHIP AND KILL THEIR PEOPLE!

The Misery of Arabs ! Apple R&D in ISRAEL! | What do You Think ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4wnqRAuhI]Apple to set up Israel development center - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD9T6116Uw4]64 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem .divx - YouTube[/ame]

Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

2 Samuel 5: David Becomes King Over Israel

All the tribes of Israel came to David at Hebron and said, “We are your own flesh and blood. In the past, while Saul was king over us, you were the one who led Israel on their military campaigns. And the LORD said to you, ‘You will shepherd my people Israel, and you will become their ruler.’”

When all the elders of Israel had come to King David at Hebron, the king made a covenant with them at Hebron before the LORD, and they anointed David king over Israel.

David was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned forty years. In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months, and in Jerusalem he reigned over all Israel and Judah thirty-three years.

David then took up residence in the fortress and called it the City of David. He built up the area around it, from the terraces inward. And he became more and more powerful, because the LORD God Almighty was with him.

Now Hiram king of Tyre sent envoys to David, along with cedar logs and carpenters and stonemasons, and they built a palace for David. Then David knew that the LORD had established him as king over Israel and had exalted his kingdom for the sake of his people Israel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

You have posted this one a thousand times but have yet to post a 1948 map of Israel.

Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

You have posted this one a thousand times but have yet to post a 1948 map of Israel.

Israel is in Holy Quran and Bible. But, no fake palestine or fakesteenians in either Holy Book. :lol:

This is the Israel and Palestine forum.

Where is that 1948 map of Israel?

Where is thie fictional palestine and fakesteenians in Holy Quran and Bible?

Post a 1948 map of Israel and that will clear up some of your questions.

Since Israel appears in Holy Quran and Bible, post where palestine and fakesteenians appear in the Holy Books.

And, where is that 1948 map of Egypt that you can't produce? When you inform Muslim Brotherhood of this, you better run like a motherfucker. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7_ib_9tkSM]Palestine Before Israel - Maps - YouTube[/ame]

Now where is that 1948 map of Israel?

It has been said (at least a million times) that five Arab countries attacked Israel in 1948.

Not true. Nobody attacked Israel.

It has been said (at least a million times) that five Arab countries attacked Israel in 1948.

Lying won't get you your first reputational point in 2 years.

Nonie Darwish, Author and Human Rights Activist Her father, Colonel Mustafa Hafez, was a General in the Egyptian army during the '48 war.
My father came from a large middle-class Egyptian family. born in 1920, he fought against the new state of Israel in the War of 1948 when the Jewish state was first established. Arab countries from all sides invaded Israel to "drive it into the sea" That did not happen.
Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I ... - Nonie Darwish - Google Books

Last edited:

Lying won't get you your first reputational point in 2 years.

Nonie Darwish, Author and Human Rights Activist Her father, Colonel Mustafa Hafez, was a General in the Egyptian army during the '48 war.
My father came from a large middle-class Egyptian family. born in 1920, he fought against the new state of Israel in the War of 1948 when the Jewish state was first established. Arab countries from all sides invaded Israel to "drive it into the sea" That did not happen.
Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I ... - Nonie Darwish - Google Books

Do you have a map to show where that was supposed to have happened?

Forum List

Back