🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem

BTW, whatever happened to that 1948 map of Israel?

I'm sure Jesus Christ, King of Israel, has a map, Scooter. "Palestine," of course, doesn't exist.

John 1:49: Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."

Sure.

large-map-land-of-palestine-in-new-testament-times.jpg

BTW, whatever happened to that 1948 map of Israel?

I'm sure Jesus Christ, King of Israel, has a map, Scooter. "Palestine," of course, doesn't exist.

John 1:49: Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."

Sure.

Where is Palestine in the New Testament, Scooter?

John 12:12-13 The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. They took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Sure.

John 12:12-13 The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. They took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

The question is:

Where is Israel?

The question is:

Where is Israel?

Why not ask Jesus Christ, King of Israel, Scooter? Your bogus map of the fictional Palestine was made on a computer. Jesus Christ, King of Israel, is in the New Testament.

The question is:

Where is Israel?

Why not ask Jesus Christ, King of Israel, Scooter? Your bogus map of the fictional Palestine was made on a computer. Jesus Christ, King of Israel, is in the New Testament.

Israel is a nation of people, not a chunk of land.

The question is:

Where is Israel?

Israel is a nation of people, not a chunk of land.

You're allowed to be uneducated, Scooter. It's the only thing you excel at :clap2:

Matthew 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

I am an Israelite. That does not give me rights to anything.

You claimed Israel was not a chunk of land, Scooter. You were wrong, as usual.

Matthew 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Where is "Palestine" in the New Testament, Scooter?

You never did post that map of Israel.

You never did post that map of Israel.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STrG382e9tM]67 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

Quran 5:20-21 Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Allah Is a Zionist: The Quranic argument for Jewish sovereignty in the land of Israel
By Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Secretary General of the Italian Muslim Assembly

Allah Is a Zionist - by Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi - Tablet Magazine – A New Read on Jewish Life
Jewish sovereignty in Jerusalem. In August 2002, the Yasser Arafat-appointed “mufti of Jerusalem and the Holy Land,” Ikrima Sabri, told the Western media that “there is not even the smallest indication of the existence of a Jewish temple in Jerusalem in the past. In the whole city, there is not even a single stone indicating Jewish history.” By saying this, he confirmed what Arafat had already said to the London-based Arabic paper al-Hayat and reportedly repeated to Bill Clinton and Ehud Barak at Camp David: “Archaeologists have not found a single stone proving that the Temple of Solomon was there because historically the Temple was not in Palestine.”

In making such statements, Sabri and Arafat not only blatantly denied history, archeology, and the teachings of the Bible, but they also denied the words of the Quran. From the time of the Revelation of the Noble Quran until recently, all Muslims unanimously accepted that the Haram as-Sharif, or Holy Esplanade, on which the Dome of the Rock today stands is the same place where Solomon’s and Zorobabel’s Temples once stood. As a matter of fact, Haram as-Sharif, the Sacred Area of Temple Mount, includes a place called Solomon’s Standpoint, or Maqam Sulayman—according to the Muslim tradition, Solomon used to sit there and supplicate while Hiram’s masons were engaged in building the Temple. From that same place the Muslim tradition says that Solomon prayed to dedicate the House once it was completed and to intercede for those who will approach it for worshipping.

Accepting that Solomon’s Temple was in Jerusalem is compulsory for every Muslim believer, because that is what the Quran and the Islamic oral tradition, called the Sunnah, teach.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I9amcTg_6I]Who Has a Right to Jerusalem ? - YouTube[/ame]

They would get some sleep if they stopped firing rockets into Israel, and for a funny interlude:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbr3xiPdGSg]I'm a Slave For Jew (Britney Spears "I'm a Slave for You" Spoof) - YouTube[/ame]

They would get some sleep if they stopped firing rockets into Israel, and for a funny interlude:

I'm a Slave For Jew (Britney Spears "I'm a Slave for You" Spoof) - YouTube

Everyone says that Palestinians fire rockets into Israel.

But, nobody has been able to post a map of Israel inside its legal borders to confirm that allegation to be true.

The only map of Israel that matters is the map in the Bible. Where is this fictional palestine in the Bible and Quran?

I'm a Slave For Jew (Britney Spears "I'm a Slave for You" Spoof) - YouTube

But, nobody has been able to post a map of Israel inside its legal borders to confirm that allegation to be true.

The only map of Israel that matters is the map in the Bible. Where is this fictional palestine in the Bible and Quran?

On the contrary, the Palestinians are accused of firing rockets into Israel. If those rockets don't, in fact, land inside Israel's borders then those allegations are false. They are lies.

On the contrary, the Palestinians are accused of firing rockets into Israel. If those rockets don't, in fact, land inside Israel's borders then those allegations are false. They are lies.

Where are these "Palestinians" in the Bible and Quran?

Deflection.

Where is a map of Israel? Prove that Palestinian rockets land inside Israel's borders.

Deflection.

Where is a map of Israel? Prove that Palestinian rockets land inside Israel's borders.

Israel and the Children of Israel appear in the Quran and Bible. Where is this "Palestine" and these fakestinians in the Quran and Bible?

Deflection.

Israel and the Children of Israel appear in the Quran and Bible. Where is this "Palestine" and these fakestinians in the Quran and Bible?

Deflection.

When people accuse the Palestinians of firing rockets into Israel, are they telling the truth or just shoveling shit?

Forum List

Back