Sleepy Joe Biden will be our next President

Note that the House is still blue, though they lost quite a few seats but the Senate is still Red. Kinda funny that. One would think those voting for Biden would also vote Dems across the board. Didn't happen and one has to wonder why.

Kind of proves that Democrats didn’t fix the election doesn’t it?If they did, Dems would have won more House and Senate seats

Also proves that voters did not want Trump, doesn’t prove they did not want Republicans
Note that the House is still blue, though they lost quite a few seats but the Senate is still Red. Kinda funny that. One would think those voting for Biden would also vote Dems across the board. Didn't happen and one has to wonder why.

Kind of proves that Democrats didn’t fix the election doesn’t it?If they did, Dems would have won more House and Senate seats

Also proves that voters did not want Trump, doesn’t prove they did not want Republicans

With the amount of votes Biden got Congress should be blue. That's what should have happened and one has to wonder why it didn't happen.
A man who is addled by advanced dementia, a man who can’t string two sentences together, a man who has been repeatedly rejected as President, a man who has never accomplished anything in life.

Is soundly thrashing the man who is the brightest man we have ever elected President.

Sure helps that all those ballots that suddenly appeared have his name on them.

I will agree about Trump being bright. He surely is. He did a lot of good for this country and Biden will undo it all. The next four years sure won't be fun for the tax payers in this country.

Oh and if not for the Chinese virus Trump would have won in a landslide and you know it.
"One would think those voting for Biden would also vote Dems across the board. Didn't happen and one has to wonder why"

The vast majority of Democrats likely did. Trump is about to lose this election because so many on the right, while still voting for Republican Congressmen/women, voted to kick Trump to the curb.

Wonder no more, that's why.

Well I'm sure after the next four years they will regret that decision. I'd bet the next four years won't be good for the tax payers in this country and that includes your stupid ass.

Hope you enjoy your victory because I doubt anyone else will.
LOLOL

Sorry to disappoint you, loser, but Clinton raised taxes and Obama raised taxes and those were some of the best years for me financially. I'm not concerned in the least if Biden raises taxes.

So you aren't doing well right now?? You want your taxes raised??

You are probably the only one in America that wants that.
No, I'm doing just fine now.

So am I but I doubt America will be doing fine under Biden. Hope you enjoy your taxes getting raised. You will be the only one.

Biden can't raise taxes without the senate. I seriously doubt they'll steal that in Georgia.

They won't get to pack the court.

And PR can suck on their desire to become a state.

PR has been trying for a while but they have to much debt which is why the answer is NO.

Biden has to get by the Senate for anything he wants to do but don't forget. He can write EO's just like Trump and Barry did. He can't write an EO to raise taxes but he sure as hell can write EO's to undo all the good Trump did for this country.

We'll wait and see what happens.

The stock market likes divided government.

A man who is addled by advanced dementia, a man who can’t string two sentences together, a man who has been repeatedly rejected as President, a man who has never accomplished anything in life.

Is soundly thrashing the man who is the brightest man we have ever elected President.

President Trump (for whom I proudly voted twice) is not the brightest man, IMHO.

If he were, he would have been able to beat that pitiful mediocrity from Delaware.

President Trump just did not know how to flatter the big boys (and girls), So they decided to get rid of him. A President must know how to stroke the egos of those D.C. blowhards. For example, he should have complimented Nancy: "Wow! You look so young! Can you give me some pointers?" He should have attended the Washington Correspondents' dinner and massaged their massive egos by laughing at their "good-natured" insults. And he should have cried crocodile tears at all these young gentleman vs. cop incidents.

To be a successful President, one has to play the game. He refused. And he paid the price on November 3.

I will agree about Trump being bright. He surely is. He did a lot of good for this country and Biden will undo it all. The next four years sure won't be fun for the tax payers in this country.

Oh and if not for the Chinese virus Trump would have won in a landslide and you know it.

Those mail in ballots have Biden’s name on them because Trump told his followers not to use vote by mail

Not hard to figure out is it?

Sure but how many all of a sudden just showed up?

Take Detroit. They had 130,000 show up at the end of the day the other day. Every one of them had Biden's name on it. How odd is that??

They threw the GOP people who were there to watch out of the office but let he Dem watcher stay.

They then covered all the windows with paper so no one could see in. The GOP watcher who reported this is a lawyer and it was all over Fox the other day. Does sound kind of shady don't you think??

Lots of shady stuff in this election and now we all know why the Dems were pushing the mail in shit so hard.
They didn’t appear out of nowhere. They were mailed before the election and delivered by today according to the rules.

GOP observers have the same access as Democratic observers in accordance with the rules of that state

President Trump (for whom I proudly voted twice) is not the brightest man, IMHO.

If he were, he would have been able to beat that pitiful mediocrity from Delaware.

President Trump just did not know how to flatter the big boys (and girls), So they decided to get rid of him. A President must know how to stroke the egos of those D.C. blowhards. For example, he should have complimented Nancy: "Wow! You look so young! Can you give me some pointers?" He should have attended the Washington Correspondents' dinner and massaged their massive egos by laughing at their "good-natured" insults. And he should have cried crocodile tears at all these young gentleman vs. cop incidents.

To be a successful President, one has to play the game. He refused. And he paid the price on November 3.
Trump ran his own campaign and ignored the advice on how to appeal to voters and what not to say. Trump ignored them.

As a result, Republicans nationwide were re-elected.
Trump was not

Those mail in ballots have Biden’s name on them because Trump told his followers not to use vote by mail

Take Detroit. They had 130,000 show up at the end of the day the other day. Every one of them had Biden's name on it. How odd is that??

They threw the GOP people who were there to watch out of the office but let he Dem watcher stay.

They then covered all the windows with paper so no one could see in. The GOP watcher who reported this is a lawyer and it was all over Fox the other day. Does sound kind of shady don't you think??

Lots of shady stuff in this election and now we all know why the Dems were pushing the mail in shit so hard.
They didn’t appear out of nowhere. They were mailed before the election and delivered by today according to the rules.

GOP observers have the same access as Democratic observers in accordance with the rules of that state

Kinda funny the GOP watchers were kicked out of the counting house in Detroit while the Dem watcher remained.

Oh and lots of ballots appeared when they weren't expected.

Xi's man in Washington can spend his days watching Matlock. Xi will direct president Harris on how to rule.
President Biden should assign Hunter to be our envoy to China.

Hunter has international experience
More than the spawn of Trump

LOL Sure he does. He's great at taking money from China and the Ukraine. Can't be that bright he got kicked out of the Navy for drug abuse.
So does Jared Kushner

Hunter Biden is less corrupt than Jared Kushner

Kinda funny the GOP watchers were kicked out of the counting house in Detroit while the Dem watcher remained.

Oh and lots of ballots appeared when they weren't expected.
No they weren’t.
That is a fable

Xi's man in Washington can spend his days watching Matlock. Xi will direct president Harris on how to rule.

LOL Sure he does. He's great at taking money from China and the Ukraine. Can't be that bright he got kicked out of the Navy for drug abuse.
So does Jared Kushner

Gee had Kushner ever been arrested or landed in court??

Has he ever been kicked out of the Navy for drug abuse??

Don't think so.

Hunter is one solid guy. A guy getting paid 83 thousand a month from a company that runs a business he's knows nothing about. Wish I had that kind of job. Nothing wrong with being an opportunist but one has to wonder what China paid him all that money for.

Yes....it will be tough getting used to hearing President Shitforbrains.
LOL

Call him anything you want as long as it's no longer President Trump.

I've gotten used to President Trump.

The petrified piece of shit who is now claiming the presidency will have all kinds of nicknames.

I also am not sure how Camel-A will react to being called Vice President Whore.
So? Who cares what you call them? All that matters is that's who will be running the country, not Trump. :mm:

biden has nothing to do with it. Why do you think he didn't campaign? he knew the fix was in and all he had to do was show up.
Worked out well for him.

:dance:
Sure did, and I'd say that since you aren't an American it won't affect you much.
LOL

What ever makes you feel better.

So does Jared Kushner

Don't think so.

Hunter is one solid guy. A guy getting paid 83 thousand a month from a company that runs a business he's knows nothing about. Wish I had that kind of job. Nothing wrong with being an opportunist but one has to wonder what China paid him all that money for.
Neither has Hunter Biden
How much does Kushner make off of his connections?
He would laugh at $83k a month. That doesn’t even pay for Ivankas cosmetics bill

So does Jared Kushner

Don't think so.

Neither has Hunter Biden
How much does Kushner make off of his connections?
He would laugh at $83k a month. That doesn’t even pay for Ivankas cosmetics bill

The difference is that Kushner is a businessman. I'd bet he has a few degrees.

What does Hunter have to offer other than his last name?

Trump's not done fighting yet.

If Biden is the next president, I hope he learns how to use Twitter. Otherwise the next 4 years are going to be so boring.

Your assertion in the first paragraph is being celebrated by you, or is it a caution?

Biden won't be president by Christmas 2021. What that will mean for America and the West is anyones guess.

That is the man Republicans created.
They now must admit that he kicked their ass and never even left his basement

Another indicator the election is a fraud.

Forum List

Back