Sleepy Joe Biden will be our next President

A man who is addled by advanced dementia, a man who can’t string two sentences together, a man who has been repeatedly rejected as President, a man who has never accomplished anything in life.

Is soundly thrashing the man who is the brightest man we have ever elected President.

Your assertion in the first paragraph is being celebrated by you, or is it a caution?

Biden won't be president by Christmas 2021. What that will mean for America and the West is anyones guess.

That is the man Republicans created.
They now must admit that he kicked their ass and never even left his basement

Another indicator the election is a fraud.
Trump is a fraud

Never should have been President. Thankfully, America self corrected

A man who is addled by advanced dementia, a man who can’t string two sentences together, a man who has been repeatedly rejected as President, a man who has never accomplished anything in life.

Is soundly thrashing the man who is the brightest man we have ever elected President.

Your assertion in the first paragraph is being celebrated by you, or is it a caution?

Biden won't be president by Christmas 2021. What that will mean for America and the West is anyones guess.

That is the man Republicans created.
They now must admit that he kicked their ass and never even left his basement

Another indicator the election is a fraud.
Trump is a fraud

Never should have been President. Thankfully, America self corrected

Enjoy your Racketeer-In-Chief. I'm financially sound and well-armed enough.

Enjoy your Racketeer-In-Chief. I'm financially sound and well-armed enough.

I am fully stocked up on beer and have a big stick with a nail in it

I am ready for anything

And I live in a well-established prosperous golf course laden gated community.
America, you fucked up! Suffer, bitchez!!
Trump will live in a gated community too...

trump-jail.jpg

Good Biden is In, now all the ignorant sheeples who voted for moron Biden will be bitchin when gas is 7 dollars a gallon, and your job is laid off, I really feel for the gas and oil industry, so many jobs will be toast.Biden and Harris will shut down the whole country over covid you will be screwed,I am going to get out the popcorn and now watch a horror movie unfold.

Look at the premature calling Fake News and Trump Haters are doing. They desperately don't want a legal vote recount.

Good thing the Fake News doesn't decide an election. Far from over. Notice how they put the word "projects".

Sure helps that all those ballots that suddenly appeared have his name on them.

Note that the House is still blue, though they lost quite a few seats but the Senate is still Red. Kinda funny that. One would think those voting for Biden would also vote Dems across the board. Didn't happen and one has to wonder why.

I will agree about Trump being bright. He surely is. He did a lot of good for this country and Biden will undo it all. The next four years sure won't be fun for the tax payers in this country.

Oh and if not for the Chinese virus Trump would have won in a landslide and you know it.
So far even with the Software Glitch and Fake Ballots The GOP picked up 11 seats in The House and will pick up more when the hand recounts and ballot versification starts.
1604767771748.png

Attachments

• 1604767772391.png
    1604767772391.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 21

Forum List

Back