Sleepy Joe Biden will be our next President

A man who is addled by advanced dementia, a man who can’t string two sentences together, a man who has been repeatedly rejected as President, a man who has never accomplished anything in life.

Is soundly thrashing the man who is the brightest man we have ever elected President.

President Trump (for whom I proudly voted twice) is not the brightest man, IMHO.

If he were, he would have been able to beat that pitiful mediocrity from Delaware.

President Trump just did not know how to flatter the big boys (and girls), So they decided to get rid of him. A President must know how to stroke the egos of those D.C. blowhards. For example, he should have complimented Nancy: "Wow! You look so young! Can you give me some pointers?" He should have attended the Washington Correspondents' dinner and massaged their massive egos by laughing at their "good-natured" insults. And he should have cried crocodile tears at all these young gentleman vs. cop incidents.

To be a successful President, one has to play the game. He refused. And he paid the price on November 3.
You're like the polls. You are reading it wrong. They got rid of Trump because they hate him. Almost 75 million voted for Sleepy Joe. That isn't Washington. That's the American people sick of a bloviated windbag.

Enjoy your Racketeer-In-Chief. I'm financially sound and well-armed enough.

I am fully stocked up on beer and have a big stick with a nail in it

I am ready for anything

And I live in a well-established prosperous golf course laden gated community.
America, you fucked up! Suffer, bitchez!!
Is that you Donald?
Go play in traffic sock :)
Interesting. A sock accusing me of being a sock. How...quaint..

Enjoy your Racketeer-In-Chief. I'm financially sound and well-armed enough.

I am fully stocked up on beer and have a big stick with a nail in it

I am ready for anything

And I live in a well-established prosperous golf course laden gated community.
America, you fucked up! Suffer, bitchez!!
Is that you Donald?
Go play in traffic sock :)
Interesting. A sock accusing me of being a sock. How...quaint..
What ever you say Jillian.

The funny part about it in the end...the polls weren't that far off. :)
In the end, Trump...got thumped.
The polls were off for the same reason they were in 2016, people are ashamed to say that they are voting for Trump. And shame on them if they felt this way.
Hardly, decent folks just didn't want to be attacked in the streets by rabid 'woke' idiots or have their businesses blacklisted because they didn't conform to liberal standards.
You lost.

And yet, even without all the votes counted, Trump is 4 million above what Hillary 'won' the election with in 2016.
Trump even got a bigger vote then 44 ever got.
And yet he's a loser.
And yet Biden has done what? He has lost before.
But the funny part is the looney tunes left kept yelling he lost the popular vote so he was not a legitimate president

The polls were off for the same reason they were in 2016, people are ashamed to say that they are voting for Trump. And shame on them if they felt this way.
Hardly, decent folks just didn't want to be attacked in the streets by rabid 'woke' idiots or have their businesses blacklisted because they didn't conform to liberal standards.
You lost.
If so, liberty has taken another beating.

Joe Biden just won the Presidency

Great Day to be an American
You're a fucking sheep..
Here ya go, don't use it all at once...

16f45172e8e562362b2101ad78c8719e.jpg

Look at the premature calling Fake News and Trump Haters are doing. They desperately don't want a legal vote recount.

News agencies around the globe are calling Biden’s win

Can I get you a tissue?
And they're celebrating with Americans...

You lost.
Bigly.

And yet, even without all the votes counted, Trump is 4 million above what Hillary 'won' the election with in 2016.
He can put that in his sippy cup when he goes to bed and stares at the ceiling, silently humiliated.

He can put that in his sippy cup when he goes to bed and stares at the ceiling, silently humiliated.

He had 71,000,000 people vote for him.

If you ran, you'd get 71 if you have 71 relatives and then only maybe.

I am sure he is humiliated.

You are such as ass.

Forum List

Back