Sleepy Joe Biden will be our next President

The funny part about it in the end...the polls weren't that far off. :)
In the end, Trump...got thumped.

And yet, even without all the votes counted, Trump is 4 million above what Hillary 'won' the election with in 2016.
Trump even got a bigger vote then 44 ever got.
He can put that in his sippy cup when he goes to bed and stares at the ceiling, silently humiliated.

He had 71,000,000 people vote for him.

If you ran, you'd get 71 if you have 71 relatives and then only maybe.

I am sure he is humiliated.

You are such as ass.
And Trump still lost.

The polls were off for the same reason they were in 2016, people are ashamed to say that they are voting for Trump. And shame on them if they felt this way.
Hardly, decent folks just didn't want to be attacked in the streets by rabid 'woke' idiots or have their businesses blacklisted because they didn't conform to liberal standards.
You lost.
No. America lost if this holds.

And yet, even without all the votes counted, Trump is 4 million above what Hillary 'won' the election with in 2016.
He can put that in his sippy cup when he goes to bed and stares at the ceiling, silently humiliated.

You are such as ass.
And Trump still lost.

Yes, when you have an election, someone wins and someone loses.

Glad you are finally getting enough of an EEG to see that.

You are such as ass.
And Trump still lost.

Yes, when you have an election, someone wins and someone loses.

Glad you are finally getting enough of an EEG to see that.
He still lost.

A Biden Presidency lol...

quote:

"As it stands, the Chinese Communist Party has occupied the United States of America without firing a shot. They did this by injecting millions of fraudulent ballots into the election. We have all the evidence to prove this, and we will not let it stand. Hold onto your butts."

1604785362300.png

I doubt anyone but you is humiliated. We had so many on here telling everyone that it was going to be a blue wave. Not even a blue ripple.
But we have heard the left pretending that it was a Trump cult with only a few followers. They claimed he lost the popular vote so he was not a legitimate president. If anything the left needs snippy cups and blankets For their little safe spaces.

I doubt anyone but you is humiliated. We had so many on here telling everyone that it was going to be a blue wave. Not even a blue ripple.
But we have heard the left pretending that it was a Trump cult with only a few followers. They claimed he lost the popular vote so he was not a legitimate president. If anything the left needs snippy cups and blankets For their little safe spaces.
Tell yourself whatever you must to get through the day.

Roflol. You bozos don’t seem able to comprehend that out of over twenty some people the best you had just barely Squeaked into office over a candidate that the left called a monster, dictator, traitor and everything else under the sun. If he was so great and Trump was so bad it should have been a blow out.

Roflol. You bozos don’t seem able to comprehend that out of over twenty some people the best you had just barely Squeaked into office over a candidate that the left called a monster, dictator, traitor and everything else under the sun. If he was so great and Trump was so bad it should have been a blow out.
I agree. It should have been a blow out, but it looks like Biden is going to win by more EV'S than the Great Trump did in 2016. And with millions more of the popular vote, which Trump lost by millions.

So I'll take it and be as relieved as if Biden had won every state in the nation.

The polls were off for the same reason they were in 2016, people are ashamed to say that they are voting for Trump. And shame on them if they felt this way.
Hardly, decent folks just didn't want to be attacked in the streets by rabid 'woke' idiots or have their businesses blacklisted because they didn't conform to liberal standards.
You lost.
No. America lost if this holds.

America lost in 2016.

Looks like it will be at least another 4 years before it will have a chance to get better.

I agree. It should have been a blow out, but it looks like Biden is going to win by more EV'S than the Great Trump did in 2016. And with millions more of the popular vote, which Trump lost by millions.

So I'll take it and be as relieved as if Biden had won every state in the nation.
Lol. Hope you still feel that way in a year.
looking forward to paying more for everything. Including gas and health insurance. At the end of four years looking forward to having all those great projects like California’s high speed train while having more debt.

A man who is addled by advanced dementia, a man who can’t string two sentences together, a man who has been repeatedly rejected as President, a man who has never accomplished anything in life.

Is soundly thrashing the man who is the brightest man we have ever elected President.

I am looking forward to the new Team in the White House :)

E20D015B-3576-4140-A7CB-9A6C4C988D18.jpegA0132A32-47DE-4F3B-AF0E-C90FAF9E4FDF.jpeg89509CF0-47BE-43B7-BD8D-985770E3DD90.jpeg7A4D12A7-A875-4EA4-895C-DFEA71985409.jpeg43BA7F47-1668-4F37-9AA5-5620EA125BE3.jpegBA8DC5DF-49D3-4DB4-89E5-627F5ECFE98B.jpegEA2E4610-2A9E-4CFC-B1EF-5FE97C3A93FB.jpeg39812303-6AEE-4977-82C1-36530410FD5F.jpeg

A man who is addled by advanced dementia, a man who can’t string two sentences together, a man who has been repeatedly rejected as President, a man who has never accomplished anything in life.

Is soundly thrashing the man who is the brightest man we have ever elected President.

View attachment 412899View attachment 412900View attachment 412901View attachment 412902View attachment 412903View attachment 412904View attachment 412905View attachment 412906
Lol. Will they be keeping the little girls in the Lincoln bedroom?

looking forward to paying more for everything. Including gas and health insurance. At the end of four years looking forward to having all those great projects like California’s high speed train while having more debt.
Trump is gone – that’s all that matters.

No problem with lesser of two evils; however bad the next four years is with Biden, it won’t be as bad as another four years of Trump.

Trump is gone – that’s all that matters.

No problem with lesser of two evils; however bad the next four years is with Biden, it won’t be as bad as another four years of Trump.
Lol. We can be sure that everyone hates jobs. Loves paying higher prices. But there is a chance that the president or senator or dog Cather will flip flop on what he claims each day.

View attachment 412899View attachment 412900View attachment 412901View attachment 412902View attachment 412903View attachment 412904View attachment 412905View attachment 412906
OMG......A President who actually likes dogs

Forum List

Back