Sleepy Joe Biden will be our next President

Roflol. You bozos don’t seem able to comprehend that out of over twenty some people the best you had just barely Squeaked into office over a candidate that the left called a monster, dictator, traitor and everything else under the sun. If he was so great and Trump was so bad it should have been a blow out

Trump bragged about his margin of victory over Hillary and called it historic.

Biden will get more Electoral Votes
Biden reversed Trumps victories in five states
Biden received over 75 million votes
Biden got over 50 percent of the vote, something Trump never dreamed of.

Roflol. You bozos don’t seem able to comprehend that out of over twenty some people the best you had just barely Squeaked into office over a candidate that the left called a monster, dictator, traitor and everything else under the sun. If he was so great and Trump was so bad it should have been a blow out

What's your point ?

That you masturbate to election numbers ?

Wow...check this out....somehow it feels we have emerged from a siege, from darkness to light, and our allies celebrate with us.

Lol. Hope you still feel that way in a year.
Me, too!
Have no doubt you can hardly wait to pay more for everything. I just hope we can have half the nation back to work by then
Trumps Trade Wars made us pay more for everything and destroyed the markets for our farmers
Lol. If you had a clue on economics you would understand just how crazy you sound right now.

Me, too!
Have no doubt you can hardly wait to pay more for everything. I just hope we can have half the nation back to work by then
Trumps Trade Wars made us pay more for everything and destroyed the markets for our farmers
Lol. If you had a clue on economics you would understand just how crazy you sound right now.

You must be one of those morons who thinks China pays the tariffs

Lol. Is it any wonder that people look at you with that he’s crazy look.
Me, too!
Me, too!

You must be one of those morons who thinks China pays the tariffs
no. I understand that a federally mandated minimum wage will mean higher prices. That a raise on taxes will mean higher prices since companies will pass that on to consumers. I realize that healthcare costs will rise and those will be passed on to consumers. Soon the so called minimum wage will be just as minimum as it is now.
I realize that you don’t understand the whole fair trade thing. All you understand is cheap junk that you need to replace all the time at cheap prices.

A man who is addled by advanced dementia, a man who can’t string two sentences together, a man who has been repeatedly rejected as President, a man who has never accomplished anything in life.

Is soundly thrashing the man who is the brightest man we have ever elected President.
Just goes to show you that the people who own the government and the politicians can get you morons to vote for just about anyone.

A man who is addled by advanced dementia, a man who can’t string two sentences together, a man who has been repeatedly rejected as President, a man who has never accomplished anything in life.

Is soundly thrashing the man who is the brightest man we have ever elected President.
Just goes to show you that the people who own the government and the politicians can get you morons to vote for just about anyone.

Just goes to show you that America prefers an old, dementia addled man to Donald J Trump

no. I understand that a federally mandated minimum wage will mean higher prices.
An unwarranted trade war with China led to much higher prices than a rise in minimum wages

Just goes to show you that America prefers an old, dementia addled man to Donald J Trump

You morons would have voted for anyone with a D next to their name. You like to think you're different from the people that vote for Republicans but you're not.

Don't kid yourself that this was some kind of mandate because the margin of the popular vote was less than 3%. Hardly a landslide

You people should be worried that the best we could do for the leader of our country came down to these 2 fucking idiots.

You morons would have voted for anyone with a D next to their name. You like to think you're different from the people that vote for Republicans but you're not.

Don't kid yourself that this was some kind of mandate because the margin of the popular vote was less than 3%. Hardly a landslide

WRONG
We would have voted for anyone with Trump in the opposite column

306 Electoral Votes is a Landslide
That is what Trump declared when he won 306

WRONG

Not true because you didn't vote 3rd party did you? You voted for the person the corrupt bought and paid for moron the DNC told you to vote for.

306 Electoral Votes is a Landslide
That is what Trump declared when he won 306

Sorry but since when do we use electoral votes in defining a landslide.

The margin in those last few states was slimmer than a red heads vaginal hair

WRONG

Not true because you didn't vote 3rd party did you? You voted for the person the corrupt bought and paid for moron the DNC told you to vote for.

I would vote for anyone other than Trump

So would most Americans

WRONG

I would vote for anyone other than Trump

So would most Americans

Then why didn't you vote for a third party candidate instead of who the DNC told you to vote for?

Forum List

Back