Slo Biden "Wall will not stop the Corona virus"

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
We have the winner folks... in the same sense as Hillary "won" the popular vote... the dumbest presidential hopeful in history of the USA.

First, according to Biden, calling the corona virus foreign is apparently "racist".
Biden Calls Trump Racist For Stating That Wuhan Virus Began In China

Obviously we should be more inclusive towards the virus and not label it as foreign, the democrat plan.

But here is the dumbest Biden commentary as of yet... he claims that "wall will not stop the coronavirus". But apparently, a wall did stop anyone from dying in Russia or Israel. Further, the entire CDC plan is to flatten out the spread of the disease, which restricting travel obviously will do.
Biden and Sanders slam Trump administration's handling of the coronavirus outbreak – video

He like many democrats is just too damn stupid to understand simple math.

Biden is just a other anti-American idiot who believes in putting foreign nationals before Americans. We will have schools closed and travel restricted but for some reason, foreign virus carriers should be able to cross the border freely. Madness... Thank god we have Trump as president, or everyone would already have the virus with medical supplies overrun - but hey that's a cheap price to pay for an open border.

Biden is just a other anti-American idiot who believes putting foreign nationals before Americans.

he's in good company here then

~S~

In a board that mostly consists of patriotic Americans with high IQ?

He would get shredded here. Just like the user JoeB who posts the same bullshit.

The Democrats have put all their eggs in this basket, but this basket is missing a few marbles.

The Democrats have put all their eggs in this basket, but this basket is missing a few marbles.

At this point they are running only the basket. At least with Trump that basket contained some deplorables, but with Biden, it is an empty basket.

dude, this thing is far from over. and walls cannot stop it.

Which part of slowing the transmission rate do you have trouble understanding? Are you related to the slow guy?

Which part of slowing the transmission rate do you have trouble understanding? Are you related to the slow guy?
i am the one who repeatedly posted about mitigation and containment while most here treated this virus as a democratic plot. but I am also decidedly not the one using russia or israel having no official deaths as of now as an argument. that would be you.

i am the one who repeatedly posted about mitigation and containment while most here treated this virus as a democratic plot. but I am also decidedly not the one using russia or israel having no official deaths as of now as an argument. that would be you.

That's not the argument I just made.

Do you agree that if the infected people can not cross the border, we will have less cases? If you don't, you and Joe have a lot in common.

Do you agree that if the infected people can not cross the border, we will have less cases? If you don't, you and Joe have a lot in common.
from the OP:

"But apparently, a wall did stop anyone from dying in Russia or Israel."

i get that you are in full lobbying and exploitation mode using this pandemic to get your dream of a closed border, but you are setting yourself up for failure.

from the OP:

i get that you are in full lobbying and exploitation mode using this pandemic to get your dream of a closed border, but you are setting yourself up for failure.

You failed to answer the question.

It seems as though, unlike Biden you know the answer, but your open borders madness prevents you from saying it out loud.

from the OP:

You failed to answer the question.

It seems as though, unlike Biden you know the answer, but your open borders madness prevents you from saying it out loud.
dude, your question was answered by me telling you about my opinion about containment and mitigation.

yes, closing borders can help slowing an ongoing pandemic. it cannot prevent the spread. this is not hard to understand.

We have the winner folks... in the same sense as Hillary "won" the popular vote... the dumbest presidential hopeful in history of the USA.

First, according to Biden, calling the corona virus foreign is apparently "racist".
Biden Calls Trump Racist For Stating That Wuhan Virus Began In China

Obviously we should be more inclusive towards the virus and not label it as foreign, the democrat plan.

But here is the dumbest Biden commentary as of yet... he claims that "wall will not stop the coronavirus". But apparently, a wall did stop anyone from dying in Russia or Israel. Further, the entire CDC plan is to flatten out the spread of the disease, which restricting travel obviously will do.
Biden and Sanders slam Trump administration's handling of the coronavirus outbreak – video

He like many democrats is just too damn stupid to understand simple math.

Biden is just a other anti-American idiot who believes in putting foreign nationals before Americans. We will have schools closed and travel restricted but for some reason, foreign virus carriers should be able to cross the border freely. Madness... Thank god we have Trump as president, or everyone would already have the virus with medical supplies overrun - but hey that's a cheap price to pay for an open border.

Well, the obviously best thing to do is to open the windows and go to work...

"Wall" huh.

Run the figures.

US:
2,291 known cases, 50 dead, 41 recovered, 10 serious/critical condition of 2,200 active cases (known cases minus dead/recovered)

Mexico:
15 known cases, 0 dead, 4 recovered, 1 serious/critical of 11 active cases

US: 6.9 cases per 1M population
Mexico: 0.1 cases per 1M population

Finally, Mexico actually MIGHT pay for a wall.

Last edited:
"Wall" huh.

Run the figures.

US:
2,282 known cases, 48 dead, 41 recovered, 10 serious/critical condition of 2,193 active cases (known cases minus dead/recovered)

Mexico:

Slogo here forgets that people are NOT trying to get into Mexico. Rather, they’re fleeing that country. Think that may skew the numbers? Derp.

"Wall" huh.

Run the figures.

US:
2,282 known cases, 48 dead, 41 recovered, 10 serious/critical condition of 2,193 active cases (known cases minus dead/recovered)

Mexico:

Slogo here forgets that people are NOT trying to get into Mexico. Rather, they’re fleeing that country. Think that may skew the numbers? Derp.

Ummmm nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. That would skew them in the other direction.

DUH.

"Wall" huh.

Run the figures.

US:

Mexico:

Ummmm nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. That would skew them in the other direction.

DUH.

God damn, you are a completely uneducated Fuckwad. If people are fleeing a country their percentage of cases would DROP you idiot. People fleeing INTO the US would cause an increase in the numbers of infected. Derp. Take a grade school math class you ignorant peon.

"Wall" huh.

Run the figures.

US:

Mexico:

DUH.

God damn, you are a completely uneducated Fuckwad. If people are fleeing a country their percentage of cases would DROP you idiot. People fleeing INTO the US would cause an increase in the numbers of infected. Derp. Take a grade school math class you ignorant peon.

Pogo. I wouldn't dignify this with a serious response, if I were you.

from the OP:

So now that we totally adjusted our way of life because of this virus, do you think the American voters will side with an open borders party, or a closed border party?

Forum List

Back