Slovenia honours Melanias husband

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Trump gets own 'Statue of Liberty' in Slovenia

A wooden statue of the US president has been built in his wife's home country of Slovenia, dividing opinion there.

The nearly 26ft (8m) tall statue was constructed on private land and depicts Donald Trump with a square head and jaw, raising his fist in the air.

The artist behind the statue told AFP news agency he wanted it to serve as a comment on populist politics.

I think the artist has captured the essence of he old fella. What say you ?
_108545334_hi056108704.jpg

A wooden statue of the US president has been built in his wife's home country of Slovenia, dividing opinion there.

The nearly 26ft (8m) tall statue was constructed on private land and depicts Donald Trump with a square head and jaw, raising his fist in the air.

The artist behind the statue told AFP news agency he wanted it to serve as a comment on populist politics.

Private land, eh?

So Slovenia has nothing to do with it.

Neither the people or the government of Slovenia sanctioned this statue.

Neither the people or the government of Slovenia sanctioned this statue.
It is a National Monument

Slovenia’s statue of Native Hooker Melania

4200.jpg

I say you're a HORSE'S ASS green with envy with another sour grapes thread because no one has built anything in commemoration of you.

Private land, eh?

Its In Slovenia and the artist is a Slov. Governments should stay clear of art.

Private land, eh?

So if someone carves a statue of Obama in the USA that looks like Alfred E Neuman, then that is the USA's national statue of him too. Got it.

dumbest-president-ever-award-8-yearsoffailures-and-lies-ingtip-dom-22810714.png

Private land, eh?

Joe's Garage was in the United States and Frank Zappa was an American.

Private land, eh?

Tommy doesn't believe in "private land"

Private land, eh?

So if someone carves a statue of Obama in the USA that looks like Alfred E Neuman, then that is the USA's national statue of him too. Got it.

View attachment 276574
Go for it mate. The fact you are overthinking this means I have won.

Private land, eh?

View attachment 276574

The fact that you ever think you've won is amazing. Even the people in YOUR OWN ARTICLE in Slovenia think this stuff is shit. LOL.

Private land, eh?

View attachment 276574

The fact that you ever think you've won is amazing. Even the people in YOUR OWN ARTICLE in Slovenia think this stuff is shit. LOL.
Laughing at small brain guy.

Private land, eh?

View attachment 276574

You couldn't "win" an argument with yourself, much less one of us.

Forum List

Back