Slut teacher pregnant by 13 year old student

What is wrong with people? Too much exposure to zero morales. What could someone possibly have in common with someone not an adult. It's totally purely sexual, nothing else.

Totally, purely sexual...yeah? Bet it raised his morale; it would most thirteen year old boys'. Mine was about zero and very frustrated. A little 'kindness' from an older woman would have been good. I guess a lot of posters here don't understand boys. Those of us who have been through male adolescence know nothing was done that harmed the kid.

What if it was a gay MAN who molested the boy? What if this was a 13-year-old GIRL?

It would be totally different, as addressed earlier in another post.

An adult woman can totally FUCK with the mind of a child. Duh. What about her "pregnancy?" Was that a good thing too? High five kid, you're a 13-year-old daddy of a crazy woman who is going to be old and ugly while you are still young, and now you are tied to her for life. Good thing she got that abortion, eh?

My parents were about the same age difference.

What is wrong with people? Too much exposure to zero morales. What could someone possibly have in common with someone not an adult. It's totally purely sexual, nothing else.

Totally, purely sexual...yeah? Bet it raised his morale; it would most thirteen year old boys'. Mine was about zero and very frustrated. A little 'kindness' from an older woman would have been good. I guess a lot of posters here don't understand boys. Those of us who have been through male adolescence know nothing was done that harmed the kid.

What if it was a gay MAN who molested the boy? What if this was a 13-year-old GIRL?

An adult woman can totally FUCK with the mind of a child. Duh. What about her "pregnancy?" Was that a good thing too? High five kid, you're a 13-year-old daddy of a crazy woman who is going to be old and ugly while you are still young, and now you are tied to her for life. Good thing she got that abortion, eh?

Irrelevant. This is a child who is going to grow and change and mature. It's a little boy.

Irrelevant. This is a child who is going to grow and change and mature. It's a little boy.

Do you mean like the 13 year-old neighbor boy, a close friend of my son's, who had a full grown beard and married a 30-something year-old before he graduated from high school?

Why is it different if it was a 20-something-year-old homosexual MALE teacher who molested the boy?

Being penetrated without consent is rape
Being invited to penetrate isn't

In a case such as this, it most certainly is.

I read a bit about it before, and this teacher claims that they are "in love" with each other. :cuckoo:

It's still rape, and that psycho beast is clearly mentally ill.

Why is it different if it was a 20-something-year-old homosexual MALE teacher who molested the boy?

Being penetrated without consent is rape
Being invited to penetrate isn't

In a case such as this, it most certainly is.

I read a bit about it before, and this teacher claims that they are "in love" with each other. :cuckoo:

It's still rape, and that psycho beast is clearly mentally ill.

Oh, I agree. I'm just pointing out the psychological damage she could be causing to this child.

It was middle of school year when I got kicked out AGAIN from catholic school. I was in junior high school 16 years old. So I don't drop out my parents decided to hire 2 female teachers. One is 63 yo woman fellow Portuguese and 35yo caucasian, child psychologist, very pretty, very sexy, 5'6 & very attractive. Her name was Brooke. At first I don't have any interest or feeling because I have regular sex encounters with my girl friends.
Fast forward she became close friend of my family every one likes her even our neighbors. Especially my parents are both very happy because my attitude changed and my grades are better. She sleeps in my house regularly, travel with us during week ends like family member. My parents travel a lot because business so most of the time it's just me, her and maid. Then I noticed she touched me a lot walk around with just t shirt and come to my room regularly. Then one night I was taking a shower...... Door open, she came in naked.......... Oh lord....... I lost my virginity again. First time I realized how good an experience women compared to my gf. I was in heaven. That was the start then we have sex and sex every chance we have even when my parents are down stairs. She made me promised not to tell anyone because she can go to jail.
Then one night during summer while my parents are gone my oldest sister stopped by. Brooke was in my bed room laying down with just underwear. My sister went ballistic then kicked her out of the house that night. That was the last time I saw her. My parents sent me to Key Biscayne the following day & stayed there the rest of the year. It was nasty. Brooke went to jail for 165 days and court order to stay away from me.
Growing up I didn't feel anything different but this is just me. I'm not sure what it does to other kids. All I know is I consider myself lucky and crave for older women after that.

Last edited:
Where the hell were all these teachers when I was in HS?

I had a French teacher in HS that was a stoned cold knockout. She looked a lot like Suzanne Pleshette but was WAY cuter. I followed her around like a puppy. If she had wanted to do the deed I would have jumped at it in a heartbeat. Boys can't be raped. That's a stupid concept. The thingy don't get stiff unless there is a natural desire. You can't fake it like a devious slut. Girls get raped! Boys get LUCKY!

Lol. You can only lose your virginity ONCE, idiot. :lol:

You always display a stupid fuck judgement. Yes I know you only lose your virginity once...... But what Im referring was the experience I learned from this woman compared to 16 year old girl of my age. IDIOT.

Yes, I'm sure everyone is totally impressed with your "stories." :D

Who gives a shit what you say.
BTW....... Didn't you put me in your ignore list?

You always display a stupid fuck judgement. Yes I know you only lose your virginity once...... But what Im referring was the experience I learned from this woman compared to 16 year old girl of my age. IDIOT.

I took you off so I could read your amusing stories. Lol. Start calling me "twat" and other such nasty names again though, and you will find yourself back on it.

I took you off so I could read your amusing stories. Lol. Start calling me "twat" and other such nasty names again though, and you will find yourself back on it.

Did you read my post or you just look at it?
I don't give a shit about your stupid ignore list. Please put me back in I could care less.

I don't give a shit about your stupid ignore list. Please put me back in I could care less.

:crybaby: Lol. Don't mess with me! I'm on a roll tonight!

I'm messing with you now. What your gonna do about it? Put me back in your dumb ignore list. What a joke....

I'm messing with you now. What your gonna do about it? Put me back in your dumb ignore list. What a joke....

Perhaps I will. Your stories are boring me anyhow. :D

And who give a shit if it bore you idiot?

And who give a shit if it bore you idiot?

**yawn**

Yeah, the woman is not 'normal'.
Exploitation of anyone is inhuman. So, what do you see when you look around yourself at modern society?
Puritanism and prudishness are a much bigger threat to mental health than frank openness. Believe what you like, developing boys are better off with understanding than repression of their sexuality.

Forum List

Back