Slut teacher pregnant by 13 year old student

These women are psychopaths. This is not a GOOD situation.

Teacher Accused of Cyberstalking Her Student

The mother believes that the middle school teacher was developing an emotional relationship with her 13-year-old son.

"Because every word out of her mouth wasn't sexual," Graham said. "She was being nice, like you would if you were boyfriend and girlfriend with a 13-year-old."

For the next few days, Graham and her husband continued to respond to Mantooth's texts, pretending to be their son.

According to Lt. Billy Sandars of the Pender County Police Department, the incident report was filed by Elizabeth Graham on June 11, four days after initial contact was allegedly made by Mantooth.

Yeah there's no difference between cyberstalking and sex

Teen aged boys have been used by adults throughout time to kill people and it is wrong. They are often referred to as 'armies'.

And this is your defense of this woman's actions?

Fucking weak sauce. Some of these boys have to have therapy because these people (in positions of authority) have screwed with these boys minds.

Obviously, this is NOT about sex for the woman.

The boy will never respect women again
He will probably look at them as objects to be used for his own gratification

Reminds me of a young Trump
And this is your professional opinion?

It's not as traumatic for boys as you all seem to think

What is wrong with people? Too much exposure to zero morales. What could someone possibly have in common with someone not an adult. It's totally purely sexual, nothing else.

How could a grown adult woman get sexual pleasure from a bumbling 13-year-old child? Yeesh. I imagine he can't last very long for one thing. For another thing, is his penis even fully developed yet? He probably doesn't even have pubes yet. Lol. :D

If he's a normal 13 year old BOY, he no doubt shot his load in his pants the moment she even gave him a second look.
Yes it is hard to believe an adult woman could find anything in a little boy that would be pleasing to her sexually.
She's mentally ill, and after her jail time she should be kept away from children, and forced to seek psychiatric help.

What if it was a gay MAN who molested the boy? What if this was a 13-year-old GIRL?

It would be totally different, as addressed earlier in another post.

Why is it different if it was a 20-something-year-old homosexual MALE teacher who molested the boy?

Being penetrated without consent is rape
Being invited to penetrate isn't

Face it. You are wrong. It's not any different. The thing is you guys wish you could get a girl who looked like that and you are probably a little envious of the boy, without taking anything else into consideration other than this woman's appearance. People have personalities. Every single one of them. And some of them are batshit crazy. Would you advise your 13-year-old child to get caught up in that shit? Then you are a shitty parent.

Sorry but no.

I am speaking as a man who was teenager who had sex with an older woman. I was 15 she was 20 and it was the best summer of my life

It would depend on the boy. Some mature faster and differently, some could be completely confused by why an adult is fixated on them.
A dream come true to some might be much more than some bargained for.

Vera-whats-her-face should move to Africa, there's a number of countries there with 13 as the age of consent.

Dupree confirmed the boy's parents could also face charges for not reporting the abuse, she said: 'Failure to report child abuse is a possibility. We're continuing our investigation.'

Describing how Vera was caught, Dupree added: 'CPS (Child Protective Services) became aware of a possibility the defendant was impregnated by one of her students and so they went to interview her, they then learned she had an abortion.

Read more: Teacher 'who got pregnant after sex with student, 13' appears in court
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why is it different if it was a 20-something-year-old homosexual MALE teacher who molested the boy?

Face it. You are wrong. It's not any different. The thing is you guys wish you could get a girl who looked like that and you are probably a little envious of the boy, without taking anything else into consideration other than this woman's appearance. People have personalities. Every single one of them. And some of them are batshit crazy. Would you advise your 13-year-old child to get caught up in that shit? Then you are a shitty parent.

Sorry but no.

I am speaking as a man who was teenager who had sex with an older woman. I was 15 she was 20 and it was the best summer of my life

It would depend on the boy. Some mature faster and differently, some could be completely confused by why an adult is fixated on them.
A dream come true to some might be much more than some bargained for.

It's wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, and ESPECIALLY wrong for a teacher or someone in a position of authority over said child.

Dupree confirmed the boy's parents could also face charges for not reporting the abuse, she said: 'Failure to report child abuse is a possibility. We're continuing our investigation.'

Describing how Vera was caught, Dupree added: 'CPS (Child Protective Services) became aware of a possibility the defendant was impregnated by one of her students and so they went to interview her, they then learned she had an abortion.

Read more: Teacher 'who got pregnant after sex with student, 13' appears in court
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As they should. They should definitely face charges for allowing this to happen. Imagine if this "teacher" decided to keep that baby? She would ruin that poor boy's life.

Apparently neither of them were smart enough to use protection either. Good GOD! What is wrong with people? :cuckoo: She could have given him an STD or something too.

A little 13 year old is so wet behind the ears, he probably thinks "STD" is a Rapper.

Gets stranger

"Ms Vera allegedly admitted to the relationship when she was confronted by the school principal Elsa Wright, but said the boy’s parents were “accepting of their relationship” and invited her to attend family gatherings “as his girlfriend”.

She said the family was told when she became pregnant in January this year, and allegedly told the school police officer they were “very supportive and excited about the baby”.

Photos: Teacher Alexandria Vera Gets Pregnant by Student Who Was 13 | BSO

Shouldnt be a surprise when we're talking about mexicans.
Lets face it... They dont fit in with American values.

Most or all female teachers that has sexual relationship with kids are whites.
It happened that I was in Corona, Ca last year when one of the supplier mentioned this case during lunch.

CORONA: Former Centennial teacher pleads guilty to sex with students (UPDATE)

Here is a list of white teachers that molest their student.

The big list: Female teachers with students

Beaners fuck em young. You want to dispute that?

Dude. I'm talking about FEMALE teachers molesting kids. Not male Mexicans molesting kids.

Absolutely NO DIFFERENCE!!!!

Greg

Teen aged boys have been used by adults throughout time to kill people and it is wrong. They are often referred to as 'armies'.

And this is your defense of this woman's actions?

Fucking weak sauce. Some of these boys have to have therapy because these people (in positions of authority) have screwed with these boys minds.

Obviously, this is NOT about sex for the woman.

The boy will never respect women again
He will probably look at them as objects to be used for his own gratification

Reminds me of a young Trump
And this is your professional opinion?

It's not as traumatic for boys as you all seem to think

Home

You need to be informed.

Greg

What is wrong with people? Too much exposure to zero morales. What could someone possibly have in common with someone not an adult. It's totally purely sexual, nothing else.

Totally, purely sexual...yeah? Bet it raised his morale; it would most thirteen year old boys'. Mine was about zero and very frustrated. A little 'kindness' from an older woman would have been good. I guess a lot of posters here don't understand boys. Those of us who have been through male adolescence know nothing was done that harmed the kid.

What if it was a gay MAN who molested the boy? What if this was a 13-year-old GIRL?

In a case such as this, it most certainly is.

Totally, purely sexual...yeah? Bet it raised his morale; it would most thirteen year old boys'. Mine was about zero and very frustrated. A little 'kindness' from an older woman would have been good. I guess a lot of posters here don't understand boys. Those of us who have been through male adolescence know nothing was done that harmed the kid.

In a case such as this, it most certainly is.

I read a bit about it before, and this teacher claims that they are "in love" with each other. :cuckoo:

She purportedly has applied for the vacant sex education position open at the school.

She submitted these head shots couple with Real Life experience to put her ahead of all the contenders

vera2n-5-web.jpg

At 13, I would have been traumatized to have to have sex with that woman every day

Being gay will do that to you?

Forum List

Back