Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

So offended they didn't look away..

Why should they have to look away and shield their children from a part of the Christmas parade? That's stupid.

The gays did this crap on purpose as a "shock and awe" attempt to mainstream their perversions.

If they tried a stunt like that at one of our Christmas parades the result would NOT have been pretty.

Bunch of half naked, prancing pajama boys won't fly where I live thank God.

You wouldn't do shit.

They pre planned this. They knew exactly what they were going to do.

And? Why are the gestapo commie fascist Christians getting all up in arms about some gay men's freedom of speech? DO YOU HATE AMERICA YOU AMERICA HATERS?!?

They weren't talking you dumbass. Sheesh.

Yeah, and Phil Robertson's First Amendment rights weren't being infringed. Didn't stop people from jumping on that bandwagon.

Holy crap, this isn't rocket science.

So offended they didn't look away..

Why should they have to look away and shield their children from a part of the Christmas parade? That's stupid.

The gays did this crap on purpose as a "shock and awe" attempt to mainstream their perversions.

If they tried a stunt like that at one of our Christmas parades the result would NOT have been pretty.

Bunch of half naked, prancing pajama boys won't fly where I live thank God.

You wouldn't do shit.

Never doubt the harsh words of an anonymous internet Dirty Harry hiding behind the safety of his keyboard!

You're next, buddy!

And? Why are the gestapo commie fascist Christians getting all up in arms about some gay men's freedom of speech? DO YOU HATE AMERICA YOU AMERICA HATERS?!?

go outside and play..You're acting like a child

she is extremely enraged, probably has to spend Christmas alone. Have a mercy on poor soul :)

I'm so sad at Christmas. I definitely don't spend it with my large extended family who all get along and love each other. We're also definitely not celebrating two engagements this year. Nope. Just me, all alone.

go outside and play..You're acting like a child

she is extremely enraged, probably has to spend Christmas alone. Have a mercy on poor soul :)

I'm so sad at Christmas. I definitely don't spend it with my large extended family who all get along and love each other. We're also definitely not celebrating two engagements this year. Nope. Just me, all alone.

Wow ... sucks to be me!

Driving a cab for lack of anyone to spend it with.

Last edited:
They planned this way in advance.

See what the mother fuckers want to hit us with?

There's nothing more pathetic than the Christian Persecution Complex.

And there's nothing more sexually perverse, disgusting, mentally ill and immoral than two men fucking each other up the ass and sucking each other's cock, and the pathetic people that condone such behavior.

Last edited:
that's a snake?

where is the body? the head is big and beautiful, but where is the body?

Northern Snakehead - It's a fish. I bow hunt them.

Here's another -

534044_4732140018003_468162815_n.jpg

This one was caught on rod and reel.

they look beautiful. do you cook them?

Nutters are so easily offended. Best shield the kid's eyes from reality.....prepare them for when they get older and take an interest in politics.

And there's nothing more sexually perverse, disgusting, mentally ill and immoral than two men fucking each other up the ass and sucking each other's cock, and the pathetic people that condone such behavior.

Hey man, why not tell us how you really feel?

You do seem very threatened. Not sure of yourself, are you?

Nutters are so easily offended. Best shield the kid's eyes from reality.....prepare them for when they get older and take an interest in politics.

I'm turning over tables.

You ruined Christmas for children. You have crossed the line.

When they HAVE nothing else to put people down who don't accept their behavior, bring out the RACE CARD and the high and mighty spew

Using the word "negro" in 2013 is actually quite offensive. The only reason to use that word is to insult blacks, as if I needed to explain that.

Sorry, I have to point out here that the OP is the one to play the race card. Why even mention the fact that they are black unless race was central to the OP?

Get back to me when you get United Negro College Fund stops using negro.

Damn I am so sick of this American black shit.

I'm really sick of you America-hating traitors spewing your hate.

You're very welcome to leave.

Believe me, you won't be missed.

Abomination….flaunting themselves….evil….disgusting…vile….
perversion…immoral…lack of common decency….
parading themselves in front of children…

cheerleaders_xlarge.jpeg

Yep.

And, there's a hell of a lot more wrong with idiotic football than with anything gays do.

There is nothing provocative about their outfits or their dance routine. Had they been women, no one would have a problem with it. There is nothing perverted about what they are doing. The ugliness, the perception of nastiness, is in your minds, not in what they are doing. It is a matter of perception. You choose to say this is perversion: the perversion is in people's hate filled minds.

Yes they would have had a problem with it if it had been women doing the same thing.
It was too provocative, had they worn shorts that was not that tight and not as short and the tops should not have been open like that, then people would have accepted it.
Over the top sexy for a Christmas Parade should never be done in front of young children.
This is a very big problem with exposing this to our young kids.

Isaiah 5:20-23
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!
Woe to men mighty at drinking wine,
Woe to men valiant for mixing intoxicating drink,
Who justify the wicked for a bribe,
And take away justice from the righteous man!

Oh shut up.

Then why do you think about and talk about it more than any gay guy I know?

Hey man, why not tell us how you really feel?

You do seem very threatened. Not sure of yourself, are you?

What because we don't want any child thinking you have to get it up the ass?

Children going to see Santa now have to get sexualized? Ok here we go. You people are truly fucked.

Forum List

Back