Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

Radical homos aren't content to live in the most tolerant Country in the world. They have to rub your nose in the depravity.

When they HAVE nothing else to put people down who don't accept their behavior, bring out the RACE CARD and the high and mighty spew

Using the word "negro" in 2013 is actually quite offensive. The only reason to use that word is to insult blacks, as if I needed to explain that.

Sorry, I have to point out here that the OP is the one to play the race card. Why even mention the fact that they are black unless race was central to the OP?

Get back to me when you get United Negro College Fund stops using negro.

Damn I am so sick of this American black shit.

You need permission from the (victim) handbook on how you can speak about them

The African Queens actually sounded like decent people. The blame here goes to whomever invited them. Why did they think this was appropriate for a small town Alabama parade??

I'm trying to understand how accepting an invitation to a small town's Christmas parade is somehow "shoving" something in anyone's face.

As somebody said, the next town hall meeting there will expose who it was that invited this group of freaks to "prance" in their hometown Christmas parade.

Hopefully, they'll make an example out of them and from this date on there won't be any Christmas parade surprises in that town.

When they HAVE nothing else to put people down who don't accept their behavior, bring out the RACE CARD and the high and mighty spew

Using the word "negro" in 2013 is actually quite offensive. The only reason to use that word is to insult blacks, as if I needed to explain that.

Sorry, I have to point out here that the OP is the one to play the race card. Why even mention the fact that they are black unless race was central to the OP?

Right, I'll get back to you. In the mean time - go right up to every black person you see and address them as "negro." :lol:

You need permission from the (victim) handbook on how you can speak about them

Here's a little hint - speak to EVERYONE the same way and you will get along in the world just fine. I drive a cab for a living and I never piss anyone off by saying something stupid like "how are you all Negros this evening?"

Try it - it works.

Just treat people the same. When all is said and done - they are.

I can't figure out what upset the people more...the belly buttons, or the blacks......

Semmes didn't seem to know their own citizens well, did they?

I don't care to see half naked men dancing together. That's why i don't attend a gay pride parade. This was a small town christmas parade, and they had no buisness trying to ruin it for everyone. This is pure hatred, if a strait males tried to ruin a gay pride parade liberals would be talking about hater, racist, red neck, bigots. Also cheerleaders are at sporting events and you can chose to attend one.

This is a complete stunt. A whole batch of gay blacks dancing down a southern street to piss off southerners?

Glad you bastards outed yourselves.

I can't figure out what upset the people more...the belly buttons, or the blacks......

I don't care to see half naked men dancing together. That's why i don't attend a gay pride parade. This was a small town christmas parade, and they had no buisness trying to ruin it for everyone. This is pure hatred, if a strait males tried to ruin a gay pride parade liberals would be talking about hater, racist, red neck, bigots. Also cheerleaders are at sporting events and you can chose to attend one.

The town invited them to perform at the parade, apparently not knowing what sort of dancers they were.

No one tried to "ruin" anything. No "hatred" involved.

Except, of course, in this thread. Plenty of hatred here.

Good idea - me and my hunting buddies can show up in our redneck mobile with our cammy's and our dip.

jan04_01.gif

Buck stretched over the hood for effect would be nice!

Yes Virginia, homosexuality IS a disgusting, vile, perverted mental illness.

And yes Virginia, the faggots do love to shove it in your face. They are intentionally trying to provoke a reaction from you so they can SHOUT YOU DOWN, SCREAM IN YOUR FACE, CALL YOU A BIGOT, A HOMOPHOBE, and anything else their two faced, hypocritical, twisted, perverted little mind can think up... all so you will SHUT THE HELL UP and not VOICE YOUR OPINION.

These sick bastards all need MENTAL HELP, NOT ACCEPTANCE.

HOMOS can and WILL GO TO HELL, and everyone else condoning their DISGUSTING, PERVERTED sexual exploits.

Last edited:

Good idea - me and my hunting buddies can show up in our redneck mobile with our cammy's and our dip.

jan04_01.gif

Buck stretched over the hood for effect would be nice!
Too bad that's illegal in America, but then you little pencil necked, city slicker pussies wouldn't know that.

The town invited them to perform at the parade, apparently not knowing what sort of dancers they were.

No. According to one of the newscasts I watched, one person knew who they were and invited them. One of the town council stated they are going to make changes on how they choose participants in parades to come, especially next years Christmas parade. This was all a surprise except for the person who invited them. I would love to attend that upcoming council meeting to see how they respond to whoever invited them. Oh and the town is 94% white so yea, this was a shock to them.

Last edited:
They planned this way in advance.

See what the mother fuckers want to hit us with?

Forum List

Back