Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

They pre planned this. They knew exactly what they were going to do.

And? Why are the gestapo commie fascist Christians getting all up in arms about some gay men's freedom of speech? DO YOU HATE AMERICA YOU AMERICA HATERS?!?

Totally inappropriate for a family event. They should never have been allowed to participate in the Parade. Not the time or place for their antics.

it does not look like a parade for me. Just a few queers dancing on some parking lot and some people staring.

Too bad that's illegal in America, but then you little pencil necked, city slicker pussies wouldn't know that.

You calling ME a pussy?

:lol:

OK tough guy!

Guess will never find out how tough I am, this being the Internet and all.

Pencil neck? Not at 18 and a half inches, but OK.

I actually hunt, fish, drink a lot of beer, fart, cuss and scrap on occasion. You're a hunter, eh? Where do you hunt? For me it's a mountain in western MD who's locality shall remain UN-named in order to prevent spot burning.

Here's a pick of my ugly ass with a northern snakehead, though.

562581_4732140178007_1138623451_n.jpg

Guess which one is the invasive species!

LOL!

I guess this is a good time to mention maybe that there might really be a time and place for this.....but this parade wasn't the right time, nor was it the right place.

It served it's purpose as being an "in-your-face" moment, but it sure didn't advance the gay communities perception. Might have set it back in this community....just sayin'

Too bad that's illegal in America, but then you little pencil necked, city slicker pussies wouldn't know that.

You calling ME a pussy?

OK tough guy!

I actually hunt, fish, drink a lot of beer, fart, cuss and scrap on occasion. You're a hunter, eh? Where do you hunt? For me it's a mountain in western MD who's locality shall remain UN-named in order to prevent spot burning.

LOL!

beautiful fish and a nice shave :D

Last edited:

You calling ME a pussy?

OK tough guy!

LOL!
Be careful with your own tough talk. Might not want to come around here talking that trash, you'd be invited out on a one way grouse hunt.

Forum List

Back