Small Town Rural America Has Been Screwed

People should simply be happy living 4 families to a house?
If we want a capitalist society, they’re supposed to be miserable with that quality of life and that misery is supposed to make them acquire more valuable skills.

My point is that people need to stop worshiping capitalism as a religion but holy shit we’ve been so indoctrinated that it’s really hard to get anyone to admit it’s failings.

Capitalism doesn't have failings. People who are dishonest, greedy, corrupt are the ones who have failed.

If it doesn't have failings someone would actually be practicing it.

Hundreds of thousands of small businesses actually do. Most corporations don't.

No they don't really either. Thousands of small businesses took the PPP "loans", which were not loans. Where in Capitalism do we find the government paying a businesses wages?
thats why its not capitalism but cronyism,,,

not sure why you cant see that,,

If we want a capitalist society, they’re supposed to be miserable with that quality of life and that misery is supposed to make them acquire more valuable skills.

My point is that people need to stop worshiping capitalism as a religion but holy shit we’ve been so indoctrinated that it’s really hard to get anyone to admit it’s failings.

Capitalism doesn't have failings. People who are dishonest, greedy, corrupt are the ones who have failed.

No they don't really either. Thousands of small businesses took the PPP "loans", which were not loans. Where in Capitalism do we find the government paying a businesses wages?

I own a company. I didn't take any of their loans. Most small business weren't able to take the loans. Your last sentence makes no sense.

I was countering the idea that businesses were practicing Capitalism. You are agreeing with me and then ask my why I dont' see something?

I chuckle at the number of times people claim to be correcting me when they are actually saying the same thing.

I own a company. I didn't take any of their loans. Most small business weren't able to take the loans. Your last sentence makes no sense.

Of course it does. That is what the PPP program did.

I was countering the idea that businesses were practicing Capitalism. You are agreeing with me and then ask my why I dont' see something?

I chuckle at the number of times people claim to be correcting me when they are actually saying the same thing.
chuckle all you want,, but when I look at all your comments its clear you dont know the difference in government ran crony capitalism and a free market capitalism,,,

Hey, I've got a great idea, democrats. Why dont you overrun border states with illegal immigrants and then posit yourself as the only solution to all the problems you are causing!

chuckle all you want,, but when I look at all your comments its clear you dont know the difference in government ran crony capitalism and a free market capitalism,,,

I've not been arguing that at all. I've argued we do not practice capitalism and you come along and agree.

Same here. I haven't taken a penny.

I've not been arguing that at all. I've argued we do not practice capitalism and you come along and agree.
so youre mad at me because I agree with you???

now all we need to do is get you to have the same view in the rest of your comments,,,

They didn't pay business wages. I know two people that received a loan for x amount of dollars. They appropriated those funds however needed to their business.

Hey, I've got a great idea, democrats. Why dont you overrun border states with illegal immigrants and then posit yourself as the only solution to all the problems you are causing!
Illegal immigrants are coming for jobs. Capitalism. They’re being employed by people who want cheap labor. Capitalism.

You’ve got a convenient scapegoat for behavior that is founded in the principles of the system that we are supposed to see as the best possible system.

People keep voting for them because of social issues like gay marriage and because they don't make much money and wrongly seem to believe that tax cuts are the answer to their financial problems.
Incorrect. People vote republican because the only other viable option has evolved into a disgusting mix of PC speech control, high taxation, anti-law enforcement, open borders, and marxist wealth redistribution.

The rural to urban migration has been going on for over a century. Haven't heard much discussion about it lately. The way small towns were affected by the interstate highway system was newsworthy 60 years ago and then 30 years ago there was a lot of finger pointing at Walmart for the demise of small town retail shops.

now all we need to do is get you to have the same view in the rest of your comments,,,

People generally agree with me but they are reluctant to admit it.

when youre making sense its easy to agree,,,

your problem is you seldom do make sense and just go off of emotion,,

They didn't pay business wages. I know two people that received a loan for x amount of dollars. They appropriated those funds however needed to their business.

Employees, business costs, etc, none of it is capitalism.

Employees, business costs, etc, none of it is capitalism.
case in point,,

You argued that you were disagreeing with me.

You argued that you were disagreeing with me.
is that what you saw??

Forum List

Back