Smart ass black chic get a smack down on the web!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
562ea5131400002200c7ae5a.jpg

Folks, call me a hater, but I see this shit all the time with these young stupid black girls that act like they grown.....does she deserve the violent treatment? YES....sometimes these girls are as bad as boys. You want to act like you grown than take ownership and be treated like a grownup. A boy will fight you, a man will kill you!! The fact that a black male teacher who called for help, speak volume about how much impact his black ass has on his students.

Folks, call me a hater, but I see this shit all the time with these young stupid black girls that act like they grown.....does she deserve the violent treatment? YES....sometimes these girls are as bad as boys. You want to act like you grown than take ownership and be treated like a grownup. A boy will fight you, a man will kill you!! The fact that a black male teacher who called for help, speak volume about how much impact his black ass has on his students.
Wow, you really should consider taking an English course. I'd be shocked if you actually graduated high school.

Your link's not live, thanks for frustrating my curiosity.

What an ignorant and disgusting post.

Is English your first language?

Are you going to "take ownership" and try to learn English?

What an ignorant and disgusting post.

Is English your first language?

Actually I think he might be black and putting on a "ghetto" accent.

Thanks. That cop is a power-crazed racist pig who should be wearing a prison uniform and not disgracing the one he is wearing. It's not beside the fact that she is a girl either. That's an important piece of this ugly puzzle. A girl would have to threaten me with a deadly weapon before I'd come close to doing that. She probably muttered something under her breath that that beast in shepherd's clothing thought dissed his fragile coply ego and he completely, monstrously lost control. Fuck him.

Thanks. That cop is a power-crazed racist pig who should be wearing a prison uniform and not disgracing the one he is wearing. It's not beside the fact that she is a girl either. That's an important piece of this ugly puzzle. A girl would have to threaten me with a deadly weapon before I'd come close to doing that. She probably muttered something under her breath that that beast in shepherd's clothing thought dissed his fragile coply ego and he completely, monstrously lost control. Fuck him.

I never pass judgement on a video where all you see is the end.

Above leads to a YouTube video, which leads to a FreeThoughtProject page, which leads to a local (Columbia SC) TV channel report:

>> Richland County, SC (WLTX) - A Richland County school resource officer has been placed on administrative duty following an incident at a local high school that was captured on video and circulated on social media sites across the nation.

Lt. Curtis Wilson with the Richland County Sheriff's Department said Monday night that Deputy Ben Fields will not be back at any school pending the results of an investigation. << -- WLTX

Odd that the OP could find a way to extrapolate an entire narrative all about a "smart ass [sic] black chic [sic]" he obviously doesn't know on an incident he didn't see -- yet he can't even figure out how to post a video. Or any link at all.

I never pass judgement on a video where all you see is the end.

That's very judicious of you. However I can't think of a single preceding action in this world that would excuse his behavior. His take down of a girl sitting there unthreatening in a violent manner like that will be excused by his boss, maybe the judge, maybe a jury, probably the far right, but never by me.

What this video says on a larger sale about the paramilitary polizei cancer ---

You can see at least three students in the frame, and half an adult, at the same time she's being flipped over --- and not one of them even reacts. Not even a "whoa" and a jump. Nothing.

It doesn't even surprise us any more, it's that common and expected.

Above leads to a YouTube video, which leads to a FreeThoughtProject page, which leads to a local (Columbia SC) TV channel report:

>> Richland County, SC (WLTX) - A Richland County school resource officer has been placed on administrative duty following an incident at a local high school that was captured on video and circulated on social media sites across the nation.

Lt. Curtis Wilson with the Richland County Sheriff's Department said Monday night that Deputy Ben Fields will not be back at any school pending the results of an investigation. << -- WLTX

Odd that the OP could find a way to extrapolate an entire narrative all about a "smart ass [sic] black chic [sic]" he obviously doesn't know on an incident he didn't see -- yet he can't even figure out how to post a video. Or any link at all.

His post really is as dysfunctional as his video link. I still think he's black and I'd sure like to hear his motivation/rationale.

What this video says on a larger sale about the paramilitary polizei cancer ---

You can see at least three students in the frame, and half an adult, at the same time she's being flipped over --- and not one of them even reacts. Not even a "whoa" and a jump. Nothing.

It doesn't even surprise us any more, it's that common and expected.

Can you blame them? If he had a gun they might get shot.

Forum List

Back