Smart ass black chic get a smack down on the web!!

What this video says on a larger sale about the paramilitary polizei cancer ---

You can see at least three students in the frame, and half an adult, at the same time she's being flipped over --- and not one of them even reacts. Not even a "whoa" and a jump. Nothing.

It doesn't even surprise us any more, it's that common and expected.

Can you blame them? If he had a gun they might get shot.

Intervention would be one level. What I mean is more basic than that --- they don't react at all -- not even a start, not a single muscle twitch of surprise. We see this paramilitary aggression shit so much we've become desensitized. As if it's a normal state of affairs.

Thanks. That cop is a power-crazed racist pig who should be wearing a prison uniform and not disgracing the one he is wearing. It's not beside the fact that she is a girl either. That's an important piece of this ugly puzzle. A girl would have to threaten me with a deadly weapon before I'd come close to doing that. She probably muttered something under her breath that that beast in shepherd's clothing thought dissed his fragile coply ego and he completely, monstrously lost control. Fuck him.

I never pass judgement on a video where all you see is the end.

That's very judicious of you. However I can't think of a single preceding action in this world that would excuse his behavior. His take down of a girl sitting there unthreatening in a violent manner like that will be excused by his boss, maybe the judge, maybe a jury, probably the far right, but never by me.

So do you make rash judgements often?

Thanks. That cop is a power-crazed racist pig who should be wearing a prison uniform and not disgracing the one he is wearing. It's not beside the fact that she is a girl either. That's an important piece of this ugly puzzle. A girl would have to threaten me with a deadly weapon before I'd come close to doing that. She probably muttered something under her breath that that beast in shepherd's clothing thought dissed his fragile coply ego and he completely, monstrously lost control. Fuck him.

That's very judicious of you. However I can't think of a single preceding action in this world that would excuse his behavior. His take down of a girl sitting there unthreatening in a violent manner like that will be excused by his boss, maybe the judge, maybe a jury, probably the far right, but never by me.

Do you get rashes often?

Do you get rashes often?

What does that have to do with this discussion?
Thanks for asking about my welfare,but no I dont have a problem with rashes.
My arent you the strange one...

Do you get rashes often?

Hardly as I'm not the one who lacks a sense of humor.

Do you get rashes often?

Thats not it and you know it....

To all that posted here, sorry about the spelling, the failure to link and the over subject matter.....I simply as always wanted to spark debate from all spectrum and see the reactions.....of course I find this disturbing, unsettling and unnecessary force upon a minor. Now with that being said, carry on with the debate and have your discussions.

Do you get rashes often?

Thats not it and you know it....
Nope that's it.

We need to start seeing a lot more of this. These "kids" are problems.

But you are a nobody. Just some bone headed left wing nutter on a message board.

Aaaaaannnnd the facts are starting to come out. Apparently witnesses say she fought the officer and tipped her own desk over.

Again the real racists, the left wing nutters and cop haters are going to be proven wrong.

Gotta love that.

Aaaaaannnnd the facts are starting to come out. Apparently witnesses say she fought the officer and tipped her own desk over.

Again the real racists, the left wing nutters and cop haters are going to be proven wrong.

Gotta love that.

ummm.... it's on video. We already have that.

Got a link? Or does posting the word "apparently" count as evidence now?

on our local news it was reported that the guy who shot the footage said the cop lifted the chair off the floor the flipped it over.
two conflicting witness statements .

Forum List

Back