Smell of a Rightwing Agenda: protesters lay barricades at WH and not.the Capitol step

He wanted to show the nation where his loyalties really are.

Did you think muslims were the only ones who believes in Death to America? That's the whole point of the obama agenda.

I am proud of your ability to put the "mental" in fundamental :evil:

If you do not yet realize that obama despises this country and all of the citizens who do not swear personal fealty to him, and him alone, I have to feel some sort of pity for you.

Take your crazy conspiracy troll posts elsewhere. :cuckoo: or we will report them

Did you think muslims were the only ones who believes in Death to America? That's the whole point of the obama agenda.

I am proud of your ability to put the "mental" in fundamental :evil:

If you do not yet realize that obama despises this country and all of the citizens who do not swear personal fealty to him, and him alone, I have to feel some sort of pity for you.

Do not worry about me partner although compassion is admirable any time ....I was off running marathons when you were putting on your bunnyshoes...:eusa_shifty:

A real live WWII veteran is on a progressive site so you marginalize him?

Shame?

You attempt to marginalize vets all the time you hypocrite. Your problem is you're not very good at anything.

There are vets and then there are weirdos, bums, freaks, slobs, and whacjos who gappen to be vets.

Lee Harvey Oswald and Timothy McVeigh were veterans

Yep, not very good at anything.

How many times in the last couple weeks have the inmates told us how CONGRESS controls the pursestrings?

The money to keep the monuments and parks open is in that purse, isn't it?

Open air monuments don't cost anything.

This is why they have always been kept open in past shut downs.

Why did O close the memorial to us citizens and open the national mall to illegal aliens?

Another conspiracy troll post

note: reported

Cruz has the looks of a lounge lizard who used to be a used car salesman in Hoboken...greasy as a spoon..Canadian as Maple syrup...idiotic as Sara Palin :eusa_shifty:...that is what I am talking about...:lol:

people from the north country....Cruz, Palin, Putin.....scare the shit out of you laughingstock liberals.....:lol:

How many times in the last couple weeks have the inmates told us how CONGRESS controls the pursestrings?

Yep, right along with the money your dear leader spent to barricade and man them. So your point would be what?

Smell of a Rightwing Agenda: protesters lay barricades at WH and not.the Capitol steps

We have an obvious agenda facilitated and most likely organized by professional, conservative, rightwing Obama-haters.

Not all veterans are being manipulated this way.

ex: Redge Ranyard is featured in a powerful ad taking congressional Republicans to task for the shuttered government and its impact on veterans. The 90-year-old World War II Navy veteran was ticked off by a comment House Speaker John Boehner made nearly two weeks ago. According to the New York Times story that got Ranyard's blood boiling, Boehner told his raucous caucus mere days after the start of the shutdown, "We are locked in an epic battle." In his response on behalf of VoteVets.org, Ranyard doesn't mince words.

PLEEEASE!:eusa_hand: If this had been Bush the baracades would still be infront of the White House.

Cruz has the looks of a lounge lizard who used to be a used car salesman in Hoboken...greasy as a spoon..Canadian as Maple syrup...idiotic as Sara Palin :eusa_shifty:...that is what I am talking about...:lol:

people from the north country....Cruz, Palin, Putin.....scare the shit out of you laughingstock liberals.....:lol:

Teodoro Rafael Cruz is Cuban....Potemkin Candidate ....:eusa_whistle:...Cuba is a Caribbean Island..warm..sunny...:lol:

The North Country person that concerns me most is Chris Christie...I have to rely on the Republican primaries to remove that threat to Democratic Presidency 2016...I feel fairly confident that the Tea Bag Maginot line will hold...:doubt:

Smell of a Rightwing Agenda: protesters lay barricades at WH and not.the Capitol steps

We have an obvious agenda facilitated and most likely organized by professional, conservative, rightwing Obama-haters.

Not all veterans are being manipulated this way.

ex: Redge Ranyard is featured in a powerful ad taking congressional Republicans to task for the shuttered government and its impact on veterans. The 90-year-old World War II Navy veteran was ticked off by a comment House Speaker John Boehner made nearly two weeks ago. According to the New York Times story that got Ranyard's blood boiling, Boehner told his raucous caucus mere days after the start of the shutdown, "We are locked in an epic battle." In his response on behalf of VoteVets.org, Ranyard doesn't mince words.

PLEEEASE!:eusa_hand: If this had been Bush the baracades would still be infront of the White House.

The Bush-whine?

:rofl:

:banana:You know Cruz, Palin and Lee sorta reminds me of certain types of arsonists. They light the fire then are the first show up at the scene when the flames get out of control – just to watch it burn. Witness the shameless DC "riots" yesterday at the memorials and the White House.:eusa_angel:

Yes it is, and the House of Representatives has made every effort to open that purse and open the monuments.

The Senate and the president have consistently said no....

Riots?

Lolol...no, these weren't left wing ding dongs.

Take a real close look..."riots" is in quotations...:eusa_hand:

it's was done to acknowledge that one is exceeding a word's meaning, or using it in a nonstandard way......:lol:

I am glad to enlighten to bring light into the "heart of Darkness" if necessary :eusa_whistle:

Myth alert! :lol:

Immigration activists and some politicians held a civil.disobediance action where they agreed ahead of time to be arrested on a principle.

Rightwingnut vets just whine. Where is Gen McArthur when we need him? :eusa_whistle:

Yep, who's marginalizing vets now? Hypocrite much.

:rofl:

No one with any sense believes those pawns are all vets. Jesus, the main leaders are Palin and Cruz. :lmao:

Truth is that they kind of crashed the party....

Last edited:
The White House is exactly where they belong. There aren't really that many people gullible enough to believe obama's bull shit. They know the truth.

Obama and the left are losing this, and we will have a repeat of the 1995 shutdown and the eventual GOP takeover.

Suck it!

Yes it is, and the House of Representatives has made every effort to open that purse and open the monuments.

The Senate and the president have consistently said no....

:eusa_liar:

and why did you Obama's opponents cheer when the Government shut down? :eusa_shifty:

Riots?

Take a real close look..."riots" is in quotations...:eusa_hand:

it's was done to acknowledge that one is exceeding a word's meaning, or using it in a nonstandard way......:lol:

I am glad to enlighten to bring light into the "heart of Darkness" if necessary :eusa_whistle:

I know what it was done for, and you have been successful in shining a light upon your stupidity. You may now take a nap, I'm sure you feel you've earned it with all this hard work.

Riots?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - President John Adams, October 11, 1798.

and what did he do about slaves......? I mean morally and religiously what did it all mean ? :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back