Smell of a Rightwing Agenda: protesters lay barricades at WH and not.the Capitol step

Greatest Tea Party Protest Sign of the DAY:

As most people know, the Cruz / Palin dumbfest was not about Vets or honor, it was another pathetic anti-Obama rally using vets as pawns.

Here's my favorite sign of the day --

veterans-protest_1381693352316_1090654_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

How freaking unaware do you have to be to hold up a sign like at a rally where you're being used as a pawn -- a political prop.???

I was not a rally.
It was a protest and they have opened that barrier three times now.

Rally, protest...more like a wingnut circus

:lmao:

Smell of a Rightwing Agenda: protesters lay barricades at WH and not.the Capitol steps

We have an obvious agenda facilitated and most likely organized by professional, conservative, rightwing Obama-haters.

Not all veterans are being manipulated this way.

ex: Redge Ranyard is featured in a powerful ad taking congressional Republicans to task for the shuttered government and its impact on veterans. The 90-year-old World War II Navy veteran was ticked off by a comment House Speaker John Boehner made nearly two weeks ago. According to the New York Times story that got Ranyard's blood boiling, Boehner told his raucous caucus mere days after the start of the shutdown, "We are locked in an epic battle." In his response on behalf of VoteVets.org, Ranyard doesn't mince words.

An admittedly progressive site.... And one persons opinion...I'd give you mine but no one cares anyway...But I sure wished I'd have been there....

A real live WWII veteran is on a progressive site so you marginalize him?

Shame?

You attempt to marginalize vets all the time you hypocrite. Your problem is you're not very good at anything.

Like all good commies, today's regime is eternally offended by our national monuments anyway and has been itching to destroy them. They can't outright destroy them, but they can block us from visiting/looking at them.

All tyrannical regimes go through a monument destruction phase. It's one of the first things they do...

all good commies ...is this the Tea party going back to the USSR...you don't know how lucky you are :eusa_whistle:

"like all good commies"...I think someone hacked your post to make you look silly..:cool:

Well said. :clap2:

I have to say, you extremists brainwash well.

Now if they would show this type of outrage over the benefits that are being taken away from all veterans and the back log of appointments nation wide, that would be something that would be consistent with this outrage.

Smell of a Rightwing Agenda: protesters lay barricades at WH and not.the Capitol steps

We have an obvious agenda facilitated and most likely organized by professional, conservative, rightwing Obama-haters.

ex: Redge Ranyard is featured in a powerful ad taking congressional Republicans to task for the shuttered government and its impact on veterans. The 90-year-old World War II Navy veteran was ticked off by a comment House Speaker John Boehner made nearly two weeks ago. According to the New York Times story that got Ranyard's blood boiling, Boehner told his raucous caucus mere days after the start of the shutdown, "We are locked in an epic battle." In his response on behalf of VoteVets.org, Ranyard doesn't mince words.

An admittedly progressive site.... And one persons opinion...I'd give you mine but no one cares anyway...But I sure wished I'd have been there....

Shame?

You attempt to marginalize vets all the time you hypocrite. Your problem is you're not very good at anything.

There are vets and then there are weirdos, bums, freaks, slobs, and whacjos who gappen to be vets.

Lee Harvey Oswald and Timothy McVeigh were veterans

How many times in the last couple weeks have the inmates told us how CONGRESS controls the pursestrings?

The money to keep the monuments and parks open is in that purse, isn't it?

Shame?

John McCain seems to be getting flamed at conservative venues...he is a veteran...I wonder if you consider this "marginalize"

WASHINGTON -- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) took tea party dislike for Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) a step further Friday, charging that he "supported Al Qaeda" in traveling to Syria.:confused:

Speaking at the Values Voter Summit, Gohmert referred to "some senator from Arizona," unambiguously referring to McCain. The crowd laughed.:cuckoo:

Gohmert called McCain "a guy who liked Gaddafi before he wanted to bomb him, a guy who liked Mubarak before he wanted him out, a guy that's been to Syria and supported Al Qaeda and the rebels.":cuckoo:

Now if they would show this type of outrage over the benefits that are being taken away from all veterans and the back log of appointments nation wide, that would be something that would be consistent with this outrage.

:clap2:

Myth alert! :lol:

Immigration activists and some politicians held a civil.disobediance action where they agreed ahead of time to be arrested on a principle.

Rightwingnut vets just whine. Where is Gen McArthur when we need him? :eusa_whistle:

Yep, who's marginalizing vets now? Hypocrite much.

:rofl:

No one with any sense believes those pawns are all vets. Jesus, the main leaders are Palin and Cruz. :lmao:

Myth alert! :lol:

Immigration activists and some politicians held a civil.disobediance action where they agreed ahead of time to be arrested on a principle.

Rightwingnut vets just whine. Where is Gen McArthur when we need him? :eusa_whistle:

Yep, who's marginalizing vets now? Hypocrite much.

:rofl:

No one with any sense believes those pawns are all vets. Jesus, the main leaders are Palin and Cruz. :lmao:

Nobody said they were.

Except you. Twice now, I think..deflection, thou art dainty.

Why did O close the memorial to us citizens and open the national mall to illegal aliens?

He wanted to show the nation where his loyalties really are.

Did you think muslims were the only ones who believes in Death to America? That's the whole point of the obama agenda.

Cruz has the looks of a lounge lizard who used to be a used car salesman in Hoboken...greasy as a spoon..Canadian as Maple syrup...idiotic as Sara Palin :eusa_shifty:...that is what I am talking about...:lol:

You've been lied to and manipulated (If you really believe that).

It's not even a "talking point" because there is no truth to the statement whatsoever.

Congrats, you're now a willing pawn.

Why don't you tell us who ordered the barriers be put in place and why.

Ultimately te people who refuse to fund the government

No Congress does not run the Department of National Parks.

Refusing to fund one program is not refusing to fund the rest of the government.
The House has that right to do so.

The Head of the Department of Parks & Recreation ordered those barriers to be put up.
The question is, was it Jarvis or was Jarvis ordered to do it by the WH?

Why did O close the memorial to us citizens and open the national mall to illegal aliens?

Did you think muslims were the only ones who believes in Death to America? That's the whole point of the obama agenda.

I am proud of your ability to put the "mental" in fundamental :evil:

Do you actually think that Jonathan Jarvis the Director of the National Parks did this on his own? If he did he needs to be fired.
The monuments belong to the people not the Government.
He got his orders from the White House.

Keep it up. Check is in the mail. You are helping the President with every hysterical and whacko post/rant

:clap2:

Who do you think ordered the barriers to be put up?

He doesn't think, he just spews.

I am proud of your ability to put the "mental" in fundamental :evil:

If you do not yet realize that obama despises this country and all of the citizens who do not swear personal fealty to him, and him alone, I have to feel some sort of pity for you.

We've been on this road since the GOP took a beating in 2012 .... ... ..

House Democrats got more votes than House Republicans. Yet Boehner says he’s got a mandate?
By Ezra Klein, *Published: NOVEMBER 09, 10:15 AM ET

Speaker John Boehner says he doesn't. "Listen, our majority is going to get reelected," he said the day before the election. "We'll have as much of a mandate as he [President Obama] will ... to not raise taxes."

.Or they would if they'd actually won more votes. But they didn't. House Republicans did the equivalent of winning the electoral college while losing the popular vote.

It can be a bit difficult to tally up the popular vote in House elections because you have to go ballot by ballot, and many incumbents run unopposed. But The Washington Post's Dan Keating did the work and found that Democrats got 54,301,095 votes while Republicans got 53,822,442. That's a close election -- 48.8%-48.5% --but it's still a popular vote win for the Democrats. Those precise numbers might change a bit as the count finalizes, but the tally isn't likely to flip.

Forum List

Back