Smithsonian: How to Talk with Evangelicals about Evolution

Why would I be jealous when it was a creationist who used microscopes and discovered the cells. They weren't all the same as thought. It showed further evidence for God. Isn't that what you're craving for? Well, here it is.

In 2016, these scientists started mapping the human cells -- There's a Map for That—Human Cell Atlas.
That article is pure BS.

It is a RELIGIOUS APOLOGETICS article from AnswersInGenesis. A PROSELYTIZATION/perversion of science.
(I got to "Psalms")
which has NOTHING to do with three scientists.

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.
Get the **** out of here!

There is NO GOD IN EVIDENCE and SCIENCE DEMANDS EVIDENCE.

You are a sick indoctrinated TROLL posting RELIGION in this section.
You need to be removed from the section
This is the Science Section, NOT religion.
OCD Insane.

`

No one wants you to convert to anything. Instead, we want to see you burn and suffer forever.

You prolly got knocked down a level if hell is in levels.

AIG is a creation science website; It's quite good and accurate. You got the religious atheist websites for evolution which are never right. They're just theories instead of having experiments or presenting their finding and scientific logical explanation.

For example, there is no life on Mars. That will be the finding and the creationists win again (evolution loses again).

How about when we discover coral, jellyfish and octopus on the water Moons in the outer solar system?

james bond said:
No one wants you to convert to anything. Instead, we want to see you burn and suffer forever.
AIG is a creation science website; It's quite good and accurate. You got the religious atheist websites for evolution which are never right. They're just theories instead of having experiments or presenting their finding and scientific logical explanation.
For example, there is no life on Mars. That will be the finding and the creationists win
again (evolution loses again).

"Creation science" is NOT science, it is AGAIN, Proselytizing.
Creationism is a RELIGIOUS Idea, NOT a scientific one.
"Hell" is also a Religious idea with NO Evidence.

You SICK MUTHA, you can't carry on a Coherent conversation without Injecting RELIGION.
You need to be removed from USMB as Insane/incompetent.
(and let the other biblical asylum inmates to use the computer for learning purpose.)
`

I suspect you know why the non-religious can have a problem with Christians. It’s a function of Christians attempting to force their beliefs on others whether it’s through trying to introduce their religion into the public school system or bringing heavy-handed proselytizing into the Science and Technology forums. The science-loathing, science-illiterate types who rattle off “evodelusionist” are cause for concern. To claim that biological organisms do not evolve is sheer idiosy and worse, suggests a complete lack of knowledge in one of the most basic facts of biology.

To claim that “what is written about science and Genesis in the Bible cannot be contradicted”, is nonsense. To suggest that the Genesis fable is a literal rendering of history is nonsense. This is another of the reasons why the non-religious can have a problem with Christians. Sorry, the planet is not flat, the planet is far older than 6,000 years and to worship gods who promote incestuous / familial relations is truly disturbing.

As to the rest of your proselytizing, I addressed that earlier.

It sounds like YOU'RE the one proselytizing. All I did was show how creationists were so plentiful before the 1850s in science due to Jesus' teachings and they were following him.

No one is trying to force their beliefs upon the other unless it's the atheist scientists. They assume right off the bat there is no God without any evidence; It is due to their religion.

>>To claim that “what is written about science and Genesis in the Bible cannot be contradicted”, is nonsense.<<

If it wasn't true, then you and your side would've contradicted it and there would not be much debate over the science. Instead, it is your side who made up evolution to contradict the creation science. So now, it's a matter of who comes up with the evidence and contradiction. Already, I have pointed out that evolution lacks origins and that fossils are the locations where the animals died. It does not have anything to do with time chronology as atheist scientists "believe." I can contradicted that with looking at the names of the layers. They represent locations. Without long time, evolution is dead.

Before the 1850’s there were no “creationers”. It was simply a time that was largely pre-scientific. This is a perfect example of Christians attempting to force their religion on others. You attach your religion to those who were not necessarily Christian. That’s rather desperate.

It is ID’iot creationers who perpetuate revulsion of science. Literal belief in ancient and absurd fables are not really appropriate in the thread for grownups.

Your retreat to the “oh, poor me, 1850’s creationer” slogan is again hoping to shield yourself from uncomfortable realities. It’s a bitter pill for hyper-religious creationers to swallow but the 1850’s forward marked the beginning of analytic science investigation. Religiously imposed fear and ignorance was the victim of science and discovery. Sorry, but hoping to return to an age when the gods are presumed to be the cause of natural phenomenon such as thunder and lightning is not going to happen.

Your conspiracy theories regarding science and fossil discovery are rather routine reactions to science discovery. The notion that science “made up” evolution is another of the really sad, diseased ramblings of the hyper-religious.

Now, you're deliberately lying because your side is losing and losing badly.

Now, you’re deliberately whining because the religious extremist side has nothing but whining to soothe their hurt feelings.

Why would I be jealous when it was a creationist who used microscopes and discovered the cells. They weren't all the same as thought. It showed further evidence for God. Isn't that what you're craving for? Well, here it is.

In 2016, these scientists started mapping the human cells -- There's a Map for That—Human Cell Atlas.
That article is pure BS.

It is a RELIGIOUS APOLOGETICS article from AnswersInGenesis. A PROSELYTIZATION/perversion of science.
(I got to "Psalms")

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.

OCD Insane.

`

For example, there is no life on Mars. That will be the finding and the creationists win again (evolution loses again).

“...we want to see you burn and suffer forever.”

Of course you do dear. Your comment typifies the angry, vindictive religious extremist who is consumed by hate and fear. Too bad that we have moved on from the times when you lovely, lovely folks could burn people at the stake for suggesting the planet is not flat.

lovely, lovely folks

Last edited:

That article is pure BS.

(I got to "Psalms")

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.

OCD Insane.

`

How about when we discover coral, jellyfish and octopus on the water Moons in the outer solar system?

I sssume that when you use the term “we”, you man scientists and engineers, not wackadoodles from creation ministries. Religious extremists typically rail against science because they are terrified by it. The discovery of life elsewhere in the cosmos and even abiogenesis terrify them because eventual confirmation of the process of abiogenesis and/or discovery of life beyond earth is utterly devastating to the religious articles. Life and “creation” are very earthly concepts to Christianity and the discovery of life off of this planet would cause some creationers heads to explode. This is why we see the frantic claims from creationists that abiogenesis will never be confirmed and that “aliens” cannot exist.

The religious extremists demand that because not every answer to every question is known, it must be "the gawds did it" when we have no reason to believe the gawds did anything.

They may choose to remain ignorant and never explore beyond the bibles but that would require humanity never proceed beyond ancient fears and superstitions

That article is pure BS.

(I got to "Psalms")

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.

OCD Insane.

`

I sssume that when you use the term “we”, you man scientists and engineers, not wackadoodles from creation ministries. Religious extremists typically rail against science because they are terrified by it. The discovery of life elsewhere in the cosmos and even abiogenesis terrify them because eventual confirmation of the process of abiogenesis and/or discovery of life beyond earth is utterly devastating to the religious articles. Life and “creation” are very earthly concepts to Christianity and the discovery of life off of this planet would cause some creationers heads to explode. This is why we see the frantic claims from creationists that abiogenesis will never be confirmed and that “aliens” cannot exist.

The religious extremists demand that because not every answer to every question is known, it must be "the gawds did it" when we have no reason to believe the gawds did anything.

They may choose to remain ignorant and never explore beyond the bibles but that would require humanity never proceed beyond ancient fears and superstitions

It was hard to read between all the froth an spittle, and the little I managed to understand did NOT address my post - at all

That article is pure BS.

(I got to "Psalms")

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.

OCD Insane.

`

It was hard to read between all the froth an spittle, and the little I managed to understand did NOT address my post - at all
My comment addressed your post. You didn’t know how to respond.

james bond said:
For example, there is no life on Mars. That will be the finding and the creationists win
again (evolution loses again).

"Creation science" is NOT science, it is AGAIN, Proselytizing.
Creationism is a RELIGIOUS Idea, NOT a scientific one.
"Hell" is also a Religious idea with NO Evidence.

You SICK MUTHA, you can't carry on a Coherent conversation without Injecting RELIGION.
You need to be removed from USMB as Insane/incompetent.
(and let the other biblical asylum inmates to use the computer for learning purpose.)
`

Personally, I can't see you converting. Why not just stay in your own religion of atheism? Believe in nothing. I'll still discuss science with you haha.

Such as evolution is kaka
iu

That article is pure BS.

(I got to "Psalms")

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.

OCD Insane.

`

Of course you do dear. Your comment typifies the angry, vindictive religious extremist who is consumed by hate and fear. Too bad that we have moved on from the times when you lovely, lovely folks could burn people at the stake for suggesting the planet is not flat.

lovely, lovely folks

He's the one who believes I am trying to convert him. I don't want to convert you nor him because you'll never discover the truth for yourselves.

Back to science. Why can't evolution happen? Even if single cells just existed, then they cannot become cells that have to mate for reproduction.

That article is pure BS.

(I got to "Psalms")

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.

OCD Insane.

`

lovely, lovely folks

He's the one who believes I am trying to convert him. I don't want to convert you nor him because you'll never discover the truth for yourselves.

Back to science. Why can't evolution happen? Even if single cells just existed, then they cannot become cells that have to mate for reproduction.
Pretty typical for religioners of all stripes and degrees of ignorance to insist they are the arbiters of “twoof” from their versions of gods.

You can’t go back to science if you were never there to learn it. Asexual reproduction is not uncommon.

Other than magical tales and nonsense claims, tell us about your gods inventing that flat earth thing.

That article is pure BS.

(I got to "Psalms")

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.

OCD Insane.

`

I gave you math and science, you responded like a Jihadists and, ironically, accused ME of being a religious extremists.

You evolutionists have canned responses and have yet to convince me that you understand how a cell functions

That article is pure BS.

(I got to "Psalms")

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.

OCD Insane.

`

lovely, lovely folks

I never claimed you were trying to convert anyone. I wrote you were proselytizing. You’re a salesman. Instead of hawking used chevy’s, you’re hawking your version of the gods.

That article is pure BS.

(I got to "Psalms")

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.

OCD Insane.

`

I gave you math and science, you responded like a Jihadists and, ironically, accused ME of being a religious extremists.

You evolutionists have canned responses and have yet to convince me that you understand how a cell functions
What math and science did you provide?

You religionists rattle on about math and science you don’t understand. Why not clear up any confusion about your gods and offer your “General Theory of Supernatural Creation”.

Within that document, you could lay out your theory and peer reviewed testing for how “the gawds did it”.

That article is pure BS.

(I got to "Psalms")

STOP PROSELYTIZING here.

OCD Insane.

`

What math and science did you provide?

You religionists rattle on about math and science you don’t understand. Why not clear up any confusion about your gods and offer your “General Theory of Supernatural Creation”.

Within that document, you could lay out your theory and peer reviewed testing for how “the gawds did it”.

proving my point

Darwin, the Original G-d of the Glops thought that a cell was a very simple structure: an amorphous blob of protoplasm encased by a membrane. Like Hollie, abu afak and others, he had no idea that a living cell is smarter and more complex than a modern cell phone.

Can you imagine putting all of the components of a cellphone in the Home Depot Primordial Soup shake bucket and expecting that after a certain number of shakes you'd have a working cell phone?

Darwin, the Original G-d of the Glops thought that a cell was a very simple structure: an amorphous blob of protoplasm encased by a membrane. Like Hollie, abu afak and others, he had no idea that a living cell is smarter and more complex than a modern cell phone. Can you imagine putting all of the components of a cellphone in the Home Depot Primordial Soup shake bucket and expecting that after a certain number of shakes you'd have a working cell phone?
1. What are the odds of rolling a '4' with one Di?
They are one in Six with ONLY one roll of a Di.
What are the odds of life/ANY Life on any planet in any condition during any of their 15 billion years.
YOU DON'T KNOW because you don't how many times the dice were rolled on each.
You are Stupid and Obstinate.
You have no idea of the Odds without knowing the amount of chances/rolls of the Di it had.

2. Your Next FALLACY just above is a variant of "The Junkyard Tornado."

Wiki:​
The junkyard tornado, also known as Hoyle’s Fallacy, is an argument used to deride the probability of abiogenesis as comparable to "the chance that a tornado sweeping through a junkyard might assemble a Boeing 747."[1][2][3] It was used originally by Fred Hoyle, in which he applied statistical analysis to the origin of life, but similar observations predate Hoyle and have been found all the way back to Darwin's time,[1] and indeed to Cicero in classical times.[4] While Hoyle himself was an atheist, the argument has since become a mainstay of creationist and intelligent design criticisms of evolution.
This argument is rejected by the vast majority of biologists. From the modern evolutionary standpoint, while the odds of the sudden construction of higher lifeforms are indeed improbably remote, evolution proceeds in many smaller stages, each driven by natural selection rather than by chance, over a long period of time. The transition as a whole is plausible, as each step improves survivability; the Boeing 747 was not designed in a single unlikely burst of creativity, and modern lifeforms were not constructed in one single unlikely event, as the junkyard tornado posits.​
[.....]​
`​

Last edited:
Darwin, the Original G-d of the Glops thought that a cell was a very simple structure: an amorphous blob of protoplasm encased by a membrane. Like Hollie, abu afak and others, he had no idea that a living cell is smarter and more complex than a modern cell phone. Can you imagine putting all of the components of a cellphone in the Home Depot Primordial Soup shake bucket and expecting that after a certain number of shakes you'd have a working cell phone?
1. What are the odds of rolling a '4' with one Di?
They are one in Six with ONLY one roll of a Di.
What are the odds of life/ANY Life on any planet in any condition during any of their 15 billion years.
YOU DON'T KNOW because you don't how many times the dice were rolled on each.
You are Stupid and Obstinate.
You have no idea of the Odds without knowing the amount of chances/rolls of the Di it had.

2. Your Next FALLACY just above is a variant of "The Junkyard Tornado."

Wiki:​
The junkyard tornado, also known as Hoyle’s Fallacy, is an argument used to deride the probability of abiogenesis as comparable to "the chance that a tornado sweeping through a junkyard might assemble a Boeing 747."[1][2][3] It was used originally by Fred Hoyle, in which he applied statistical analysis to the origin of life, but similar observations predate Hoyle and have been found all the way back to Darwin's time,[1] and indeed to Cicero in classical times.[4] While Hoyle himself was an atheist, the argument has since become a mainstay of creationist and intelligent design criticisms of evolution.
This argument is rejected by the vast majority of biologists. From the modern evolutionary standpoint, while the odds of the sudden construction of higher lifeforms are indeed improbably remote, evolution proceeds in many smaller stages, each driven by natural selection rather than by chance, over a long period of time. The transition as a whole is plausible, as each step improves survivability; the Boeing 747 was not designed in a single unlikely burst of creativity, and modern lifeforms were not constructed in one single unlikely event, as the junkyard tornado posits.​
[.....]​
`​

LOL @ This argument is rejected by the vast majority of biologists.

Translation: we don't like the math so we reject it as it shows our Theory must fail.

Translation: we don't like the math so we reject it as it shows our Theory must fail.
NO, you don't know math.
I showed that already you idiot.
You need BOTH the amount possibilities AND chances to achieve them to make Odds.

You're really not up to this IQ-wise.
Not close.
`

So, biologists, please explain how these cell components stayed formed and active with they were waiting to be assembled into the first cell. How did the digestion enzymes not eat their neighbors when they randomly jostled each other as they formed the first cell

NO, you don't know math.
I showed that already you idiot.
You need BOTH the amount possibilities AND chances to achieve them to make Odds.

You're really not up to this IQ-wise.
Not close.
`

I showed you the numbers Honey boo boo. Many, many, many times. That you can't count past 4 is not my problem

The odds of the Evolution theory being true and accurate are so astronomically against it you have to express them in scientific notation.

You don't know that a cell is composed of enzymes, proteins, " a cell consists of three parts: the cell membrane, the nucleus, and, between the two, the cytoplasm. Within the cytoplasm lie intricate arrangements of fine fibers and hundreds or even thousands of miniscule but distinct structures called organelles."

cell_structure.jpg

See how, unlike G-d of the Glops Darwin imagined, a cell is not just an amorphous glop of protoplasm encased by a membrane? You see that right?

Forum List

Back