Smollete...Democrat version of "justice"

I'm thinking he may have had some type of relationship with someone in the Obama circle, or perhaps was privy to some information that could potentially be devastating. Why else would Michelle step in like this, knowing that this case is now under the magnifying glass, nationally.
Well, Smollett is gay. Maybe he and Mike have a history. Help me or I'll tell.
Maybe you are a bigot.

And are WHITE PEOPLE out TRASHING, RIOTING, BURNING and LOOTING since a BLACK GUY walked off SCOTT FREE for FAKING an ATTACK on him by WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS and then walking off SCOTT FREE by some CORRUPT BULL SHIT DEAL pushed through by MICHELLE DYKE OBAMA?

NO... FUCK NO... because white people aren't a bunch of JACKASS UNCONTROLLABLE SHIT STAINS like BLACKS are.
No one got hurt by smollett though. Unless you are claiming to be a victim which would be a hilarious turn of events after years of anti victimhood narrative.
Conservatives don't get BUTT HURT. That's the fucking point you pathetic mental midget.

Only you dumbass little angry snowflakes and violent leftist do.
You're dishonestly comparing smollet hurting no one to cases where minorities get hurt and get no justice and the community revolts because of it.

Can you comprehend the difference there? I think you are an actual hateful bigot though based on your responses. That's nothing to do with the left. It's a character flaw probably nurtured from bad parenting.

Before you go anymore off the deep end, I believe smollet should be imprisoned and fined heavily for this.

And are WHITE PEOPLE out TRASHING, RIOTING, BURNING and LOOTING since a BLACK GUY walked off SCOTT FREE for FAKING an ATTACK on him by WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS and then walking off SCOTT FREE by some CORRUPT BULL SHIT DEAL pushed through by MICHELLE DYKE OBAMA?

NO... FUCK NO... because white people aren't a bunch of JACKASS UNCONTROLLABLE SHIT STAINS like BLACKS are.
No one got hurt by smollett though. Unless you are claiming to be a victim which would be a hilarious turn of events after years of anti victimhood narrative.
Conservatives don't get BUTT HURT. That's the fucking point you pathetic mental midget.

You're dishonestly comparing smollet hurting no one to cases where minorities get hurt and get no justice and the community revolts because of it.

Can you comprehend the difference there? I think you are an actual hateful bigot though based on your responses. That's nothing to do with the left. It's a character flaw probably nurtured from bad parenting.

Before you go anymore off the deep end, I believe smollet should be imprisoned and fined heavily for this.
Look in the mirror and quit pretending we don't know how all you leftists act and respond to things you don't agree with.

You have NO high ground here, and your buzz words and name calling are pathetic.

Get a life.

Smollette is Democrat version of "justice" at its finest. Racist Mafia boss wife Michelle Obama (who apparently saw nothing wrong with what Smollette did), makes a call to the front office of the courthouse run by another radical black Mafia member, and Smollette gets to walk after nearly causing a race war and throwing the book at Chicago PD. But then again, isn't that what Obama did for eight years of his presidency?

Who knows what chips Smollete had on the Obama's that he cashed in, to get this travesty to happen. It must have been something big. Let's remember that he's black and gay, and got very close to the Obamas.....
Richkids Better Finally Join the Military and Learn How to Fight, Because the Next War Is Going to Be Against Them

The Right calls justice "jealous," and the Left calls jealousy "justice." Same difference.

The Left preaches, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need," while the Right preaches, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his greed." People with ability should use it to confiscate the wealth of this two-headed zombie.

The Right says, "We got ours, we're not going to let you have yours."

The Left says, "We got ours, and we're going to give yours away." They are both led by the same guillotine-fodder Preppy class. If that class has a future, the rest of America doesn't.

I notice even TDS leftists stay away from stories like this.

Wonder why?

Would their conscience bother them if they tried to SUPPORT this crap?

Doubt it, they just want to avoid it, but they like what happened.

Democrats are the party of trash.
Sheep Goosestepping Behind Chickenhawks

It was a Republican who sent Americans to kill other Americans on behalf of Africans. The evil the Democrats do doesn't say anything about the Republicans being any good, either.

Since they both go to the same elite schools, a logical conclusion is that the Democrats pretend to believe in their nation-killing agenda just to trick you into supporting their Republican classmates. They lie to themselves about what motivates them; they don't have minds of their own, but are emotionally controlled by the indelible solidarity of their birth class.

Smollette is Democrat version of "justice" at its finest. Racist Mafia boss wife Michelle Obama (who apparently saw nothing wrong with what Smollette did), makes a call to the front office of the courthouse run by another radical black Mafia member, and Smollette gets to walk after nearly causing a race war and throwing the book at Chicago PD. But then again, isn't that what Obama did for eight years of his presidency?

Who knows what chips Smollete had on the Obama's that he cashed in, to get this travesty to happen. It must have been something big. Let's remember that he's black and gay, and got very close to the Obamas.....
If you had a brain, you would know that Chicago leadership is against the charges being dropred.
Look who's talking! If you had a brain you'd be upset over a Leftard faking a hate crime and nearly causing a race war, and then an ex president (the leader of your party) and his wife playing a central role in the conpiracy to get Smollette off.

I don't see this as a Black-White issue. I see it as the protected class abusing it's privilege. I posted immediately that Smollet would get off with a wrist slap because that is what happens with his class. Smollet is a member of the privileged protected class just like that asshole Alec Baldwin. They are different colors, different sexual orientation but what they share is they are both privileged hollywood assholes who know they can get away with anything they want, whether it's punching out a Valet attendant or dreaming up some ridiculous MAGA attack. Let's focus on the real problem. In this case it's the Hollywood Elites.

If you had a brain, you would know that Chicago leadership is against the charges being dropred.
Look who's talking! If you had a brain you'd be upset over a Leftard faking a hate crime and nearly causing a race war, and then an ex president (the leader of your party) and his wife playing a central role in the conpiracy to get Smollette off.
Smollett is an ass & should be prosecuted.
You are an ass for blaming Michelle Obama for getting him off when when she was wanting the FBI to step in due to public statements made by law enforcement that was hurting any chances of a fair trial.

Smollett was Barack Obama's cucumber polisher. When he polishes Barack's cucumber. Michelle pulls out her long dong and start masturbating while she watches Smollett getting off her husband.

She couldn't even figured that out that he was gay. That is why he didn't pay much attention to her.

That's more along the lines I was thinking. Smollette found his back against the wall, looking at years in prison...so he called the Obama's and said "get me off NOW or I'll spill the beans!" Hence the call from Michelle's assistant.

No one got hurt, except millions of Trumps supporters were liabled, the entire Chicago PD was liabled and called racist as usual, millions of dollars and thousands of valuable police man hours were spent getting to the bottom of this criminal conspiracy, and Chicago was facing possible race riots....other than that, how did you enjoy the theatre Mrs Lincoln?

Look in the mirror and quit pretending we don't know how all you leftists act and respond to things you don't agree with.

You have NO high ground here, and your buzz words and name calling are pathetic.

Get a life.
See? You can't even defend your own insane gibberish. It's just more frothing out the mouth over minorities.

No one got hurt, except millions of Trumps supporters were liabled, the entire Chicago PD was liabled and called racist as usual, millions of dollars and thousands of valuable police man hours were spent getting to the bottom of this criminal conspiracy, and Chicago was facing possible race riots....other than that, how did you enjoy the theatre Mrs Lincoln?
Trump supporters were already called racists. Some of them actually are, too. They willingly admit it in confidence. I didnt hear amy accusations that the cops were racists. If your news source is a crazy person eating out of a dumpster then that's on you.

Getting to the bottom of any controversy costs money. Sometimes its productive and sometimes not. You'd pray for such serious care if you were wronged. The answer isnt to say we can't believe accusations ever again like the racist right really wants deep down. But hey I think smollet should be fined and imprisoned so on that we probably agree.

Project 21 Says NAACP Should Still Drop Smollett From Image Awards Lineup
Washington, D.C. – After prosecutors dropped charges against actor Jussie Smollett in the case of an alleged Chicago hate crime hoax, members of the Project 21 black leadership network are condemning the situation as a crass display of “celebrity privilege” harmful to both race relations and the reputation of the law enforcement community. Project 21 continues to maintain that the NAACP should drop its nomination of Smollett for an honor at its upcoming Image Awards ceremony.
Jussie Smollett’s “Privilege,” Preventing Prosecution, Condemned by Black Activists

The public policy research group is requesting that the NAACP “rescind” the Empire actor’s nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, which was announced before Smollett was charged with 16 felonies, Project 21 says in their press release.
Black Leadership Network Asks NAACP to Rescind Jussie Smollett’s Image Award

"Hurting no one" ?
This country is a political powder keg, acts like this could easily have sparked a riot.

Trump supporters were already called racists. Some of them actually are, too. They willingly admit it in confidence. I didnt hear amy accusations that the cops were racists. If your news source is a crazy person eating out of a dumpster then that's on you.

Getting to the bottom of any controversy costs money. Sometimes its productive and sometimes not. You'd pray for such serious care if you were wronged. The answer isnt to say we can't believe accusations ever again like the racist right really wants deep down. But hey I think smollet should be fined and imprisoned so on that we probably agree.

You and many might get their wish if the Feds go after him for mailing that letter with fake anthrax in it...

So am I. I wish they would have nailed the little bastard to the wall.

I'm happy to report the feds aren't done with him.

"Hurting no one" ?
This country is a political powder keg, acts like this could easily have sparked a riot.

The time the Chicago P.D. wasted on this case hurt the community they serve because those wasted hours could have been used on real cases and not on some punk that was doing a publicity stunt.

Had Smollett been smart he would have done his stunt in Joliet or Kankakee or Coal City where you would have MAGA supporters and not in Chi-town...

Only a true idiot would have believed the nonsense Smollett was selling...

Daisy Chain with Micheal and Barry probably. :uhh:

Sorry, but yeah, probably.

"Hurting no one" ?

Well, Obama sparked more riots within 4 years than the previous 40 combined.

Obama likes riots.

Forum List

Back