🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Smollett now offically a suspect.

He didn't do it for political reasons. He thought he was getting written off the show and the attack would get him enough sympathy to change that.

With that said, if he is proven to have faked the attack he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
...and MAGA haters should be ignored, and obviously have zero credibility

Well your opinion doesn't follow the facts. The guys he paid to attack him said the reason behind the attack.
Doesn't make any difference what his intent was, it's how it came across, and not sure if you saw him in the TV interview,
but, that spoke volumes with how people perceived his intent with the race card and homophobic card.

By the way.....what did the two guys say, anyway? I hadn't heard anywhere.

They said they were paid like $3,000-3,500 to fake it and that he was trying to save his job.

The only problem here is that people, like many of who are in this thread, WANT his intent to be something different than what it was so that it can make them feel better about themselves and prove their attitudes about certain groups of people right.
Well....you didn't see the interview.

And, he wasn't going to tell the public he was trying to save his job. it was about racism and homophobia

He was trying to make the attack look realistic so he didn't get caught. End of story. The racism and homophobia are still real as was evident by the past REAL hate mail he and the co-creator received back in 2015.
2015? Now we are in 2019 and he makes shit up. I guess I need to perpetuate the problem?

Good grief. The fact he got REAL hate letters back in 2015 is WHY he potentially sent himself one before the attack in 2019... to MAKE IT LOOK REAL.

Ok, I'm done here. Some of you people are impossible to reason with.

He didn't do it for political reasons. He thought he was getting written off the show and the attack would get him enough sympathy to change that.

With that said, if he is proven to have faked the attack he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Sorry Lew, he made it political when he threw in the "This is MAGA country" detail...

That's not political, that's him just trying to make it realistic. He's gay and Vice President Mike Pence is about the most anti-gay man in public office today.
Lol
Not really you sorry ass motherfucker, why are you make up excuses for pieces of shit you sick motherfucker

Sorry Lew, he made it political when he threw in the "This is MAGA country" detail...

That's not political, that's him just trying to make it realistic. He's gay and Vice President Mike Pence is about the most anti-gay man in public office today.

So he inserted that detail because... Mike Pence? That's political. But please do, continue to make my point for me...

Yes he inserted that commented to make it more believable. What other reason would people attack him for? With the record rise in hate groups in the United States, if he was going to fake it and try to get away with it, he was going to have to insert some kind of reason.
Lol
Apologizing for a sick piece of shit motherfucking asshole… You have no credibility you sorry sack of shit

Doesn't make any difference what his intent was, it's how it came across, and not sure if you saw him in the TV interview,
but, that spoke volumes with how people perceived his intent with the race card and homophobic card.

By the way.....what did the two guys say, anyway? I hadn't heard anywhere.

They said they were paid like $3,000-3,500 to fake it and that he was trying to save his job.

The only problem here is that people, like many of who are in this thread, WANT his intent to be something different than what it was so that it can make them feel better about themselves and prove their attitudes about certain groups of people right.

And, he wasn't going to tell the public he was trying to save his job. it was about racism and homophobia

He was trying to make the attack look realistic so he didn't get caught. End of story. The racism and homophobia are still real as was evident by the past REAL hate mail he and the co-creator received back in 2015.
2015? Now we are in 2019 and he makes shit up. I guess I need to perpetuate the problem?

Good grief. The fact he got REAL hate letters back in 2015 is WHY he potentially sent himself one before the attack in 2019... to MAKE IT LOOK REAL.

Be done and run. You are condoning what he did. And it isn't 2015, it's 2019 and HE IS making up a crime and looks more like two crimes.
One a Federal offense

If you are trying to start a race war, you don't attack some B-list celebrity who many Blacks don't like themselves because he is gay and is trying to portray homosexuals in hip-hop. The only people trying to start a race war are the ones who are trying to exaggerate this situation and make it a lot more than it is. In the hate letter did it say something about starting a race war?
LOL
it has nothing to do with race you sorry ass sack of shit

Be done and run. You are condoning what he did. And it isn't 2015, it's 2019 and HE IS making up a crime and looks more like two crimes.
One a Federal offense

At no point did I condone what he said. From the very beginning I said if he the facts come to the point he is found guilty he should be punished to the full extent of the law. You are trying to build a strawman, and failing.

One a Federal offense

At no point did I condone what he said. From the very beginning I said if he the facts come to the point he is found guilty he should be punished to the full extent of the law. You are trying to build a strawman, and failing.
Lol
Political correctness makes you guys into fucking morons

One a Federal offense

Not strawman, you said this:
"The fact he got REAL hate letters back in 2015 is WHY he potentially sent himself one before the attack in 2019."

That is you trying to explain away a potential felony'felonies

I hope he sees prison time for this, the damage he has caused to other people who will one day be actual victims is incalculable.

One a Federal offense

"The fact he got REAL hate letters back in 2015 is WHY he potentially sent himself one before the attack in 2019."

How? It was well established he got REAL hate letters back in 2015, so he knew that would be an avenue he could try to make the attack look real. I'm not explaining away anything. It is perfectly simple. He tried to do things to make the attack look real so he wouldn't get caught. At no point have I tried to back him in any way, and in fact have been very clear that the opposite is true and that if he is found guilty he deserves to be punished for it. Once again you are trying to look into something too far when the real facts are right in front of your face.

One a Federal offense

How? It was well established he got REAL hate letters back in 2015, so he knew that would be an avenue he could try to make the attack look real. I'm not explaining away anything. It is perfectly simple. He tried to do things to make the attack look real so he wouldn't get caught. At no point have I tried to back him in any way, and in fact have been very clear that the opposite is true and that if he is found guilty he deserves to be punished for it. Once again you are trying to look into something too far when the real facts are right in front of your face.
Reminds me of a joke where a snail knocks on a door and the homeowner comes out and throws the snail as far as he could.
two years later the snail knocks on the same door and when the homeowner answers it the snail says "What did you do that for?"

It was 3-4 years ago that he supposedly had those letters.....now in 2019 he tries to do something about it?
That just doesn't fly with anyone with any common sense.

One a Federal offense

Reminds me of a joke where a snail knocks on a door and the homeowner comes out and throws the snail as far as he could.
two years later the snail knocks on the same door and when the homeowner answers it the snail says "What did you do that for?"

It was 3-4 years ago that he supposedly had those letters.....now in 2019 he tries to do something about it?

The homeowner said it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Why did the Texan take his clothes off and jump into a cactus patch? The Texan said it seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

Jussie Smollett Charged with Felony as Police Negotiate Surrender for His Arrest

Extra TV.com ^ | February 20, 2019

“Empire” star Jussie Smollett is now charged with a felony following an attack that was allegedly staged. The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office confirmed to “Extra” that Smollett has been charged with one count of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report. He is due in court at 1:30 p.m. on Thursday

One a Federal offense

They did do something about it in 2015 when they brought it to light in the media. He used that to make his attack look real. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Should he had said he was attacked by aliens from the planet Gumjubbaba? When people are doing shit like he did, they try to make it look real and believable... so they don't get caught. Why is this such a difficult concept?

The little bastard intended to incite a race riot... Who else knew and who else was helping him plan it? Harris?? Booker?? Obama?

This is about to get real interesting considering all three of the above were pushing the narrative with Robin Roberts and ABC's help..

Not looking good for a few Dems...

Harris, Booker, and Obama were all pushing the "anti-lynching" bill in congress and at the state levels.. And all three jumped on the band wagon from the very beginning.. Things that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm...

There is no way Harris, Booker and Obama would stake their big political careers on a D list TV actor no one knows like Smollett. Sorry, this is a really dumb conservative conspiracy theory. I say this as a conservative.

Something else to my fellow conservatives:

We MUST stop sucking our thumbs and whining in the corner ALL THE DAMN TIME. Leftists do not do this. As soon as this hoax broke I was posting about it and was bombarded with "the police won't do anything about it", "it will be ignored", "he will never be charged", etc, etc, etc.

UTTER DOOM AND GLOOM

Honest to Pete we beat ourselves, folks. Again. Leftists DO NOT do this. They claim victory when no victory is found anywhere. We find victory everywhere and STILL whine. It's maddening. It's unbelievable. The Dems are so stupid right now they couldn't find their own butt with an industrial sized flashlight. So stop whining and man up!! Sheesh

If you are trying to start a race war, you don't attack some B-list celebrity who many Blacks don't like themselves because he is gay and is trying to portray homosexuals in hip-hop. The only people trying to start a race war are the ones who are trying to exaggerate this situation and make it a lot more than it is. In the hate letter did it say something about starting a race war?
Does it have to? It's my understanding that Smellett had a voice against our president as most of Hollywood.
What better way for a homosexual black man to prop up the notion that the MAGA president and his base are
homophobic racists as to send a MAGA letter with white powder to himself?

Of course he had said negative things about the President... Trump is a racist with a Vice President that thinks homosexuality is a mental disorder that cane be fixed by going to camps. There is very good evidence including the words from the attackers that Smollett planed the attack to try to save his job. The attack occurred in Chicago because that is where they were filming the show at the time. Smollett and a co-creator of the show had already received hate mail all the way back in 2015.

All these far reaching exaggerations can easily be explained.

Are you sure about that hate mail in 2015? I've been following this story closely and I haven't read a thing about that. Not to say it didn't happen, but it must not have been that significant bc I've never read about it anywhere else. Anywhere.

Forum List

Back