🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Smollett now offically a suspect.

Dz5fBZvW0AAMtY6.jpg

Went to get my NY POST this morning at the local 7/11 and damn near pissed my pants when I saw the cover. Some of the comments from people at the paper rack were fucking hysterical.

More liberal identity politics fakery exposed.

Mr. Smollett hit the jackpot, the Illinois penitentiary at Statesville is very gay-friendly. The late Richard Speck enjoyed his stay, like Smollett he testified he liked it in the butt.

They did not file a false police report claiming assault...

No, but if it really was a stunt and they got paid by him, they were accomplices.

Still did they know what his intentions were?

In the end they will only get a slap on the wrist and him, well he should get the book thrown at him!

Oh they knew. What do you think they on ? beat on him for nothing and then took off for a few days in Nigeria.
Go kill a baby!

Supply the evidence. Oh lets see, the Nigerian boys testimony, he did it all by himself.

Sweetie....you know how many people are going to share your sentiments on this today? About 17!!!:2up:

It's not a total loss for Smollett. He goes into the record book as the first American to scam Nigerians.

dopl3r.com - Memes - JUSSIE SMOLLETT First American to scam Nigerians
It sure seems like he is screwed seven ways from Sunday what he thought this would accomplish is beyond me,
Jussie Smollett a suspect, Chicago police say; accused of filing false police report over alleged attack — live updates - CBS News

Smollett has been charged and more than a suspect. Prison Time: 1 to 3 years.
Why hasn't he been charged with a hate crime. If this had been a white dude he would be.

Hate crime laws do not apply to the facts in the Smollett case. Many people think that any act that foments hate is a hate crime but this is not what the law says. The best way to explain it is this: If John (a White man) unlawfully injures Jack, (a Black man) he will be charged with assault; however, if it can be shown that John attacked Jack because of his race, that would be a hate crime. Hate crimes laws allow for enhanced penalties when the underlying crime is committed because of the victim's race or other prohibited discriminatory factors. In the Smollett case, there was no underling crime committed against a particular person and hence the hate crime legislation is not applicable. The following two links should explain it all to you:

18 U.S. Code § 249 - Hate crime acts

Hate Crime Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Smollett's crime was caused by his hatred of his President. I don't see why Mr. Smollett the crime should be designated as a love crime and Smollett be given a lower sentence on that basis.

At the end of the day, the bigger story here is once again, we see liberals suckered by fake news.....just a bunch of suckers to the media narrative in EVERY case. On Kavanaugh....on Russia....on Covington.....on Smollett....

We live amongst a bunch of bots.....

Heard a legal opinion this morning that if the Chicago cops can link the letters to Smollett the punishment would be far more harsh than just getting him for filing a false police report. The federal weight due to having involved the USPS being the reason.

Heard a legal opinion this morning that if the Chicago cops can link the letters to Smollett the punishment would be far more harsh than just getting him for filing a false police report. The federal weight due to having involved the USPS being the reason.

The letters that were sent would be federal terrorism charges, which would make him El Chapo's cellie, instead of enjoying life at the Statesville pen.

It's not a total loss for Smollett. He goes into the record book as the first American to scam Nigerians.

It sure seems like he is screwed seven ways from Sunday what he thought this would accomplish is beyond me,
Jussie Smollett a suspect, Chicago police say; accused of filing false police report over alleged attack — live updates - CBS News

Why hasn't he been charged with a hate crime. If this had been a white dude he would be.

Hate crime laws do not apply to the facts in the Smollett case. Many people think that any act that foments hate is a hate crime but this is not what the law says. The best way to explain it is this: If John (a White man) unlawfully injures Jack, (a Black man) he will be charged with assault; however, if it can be shown that John attacked Jack because of his race, that would be a hate crime. Hate crimes laws allow for enhanced penalties when the underlying crime is committed because of the victim's race or other prohibited discriminatory factors. In the Smollett case, there was no underling crime committed against a particular person and hence the hate crime legislation is not applicable. The following two links should explain it all to you:

We conservatives don't believe in modifiers such as 'hate' crime or 'social' justice.

A former mayor of NYC, Ed Koch, once said about hate crimes, we can't read people's minds, so any crime by a person of one race against a person of another race should be considered a hate crime.

Needless to say....Liberals didn't agree with this Democrat.....

This is small potatoes compared to the Mathew Sheppard hoax, which is still touring the country and has PBS and NPR touting it up as The Hate Crime Of The Century, still blaming some mysterious Evul Xian Bigots for Martyring the little dope dealer with the two juvenile arrests involving 8 year old boys. And don't hold your breath waiting for this gimp to be indicted or convicted of anything in Chicago.

Whatever, didn't you also say he'd never be charged just a few weeks ago, that the cops would ignore the entire thing?

And he still hasn't been charged with anything. No jury would convict him if he did go to trial.

Yep.

The FBI has not yet weighed in... This is not over..

If you are trying to start a race war, you don't attack some B-list celebrity who many Blacks don't like themselves because he is gay and is trying to portray homosexuals in hip-hop. The only people trying to start a race war are the ones who are trying to exaggerate this situation and make it a lot more than it is. In the hate letter did it say something about starting a race war?
Does it have to? It's my understanding that Smellett had a voice against our president as most of Hollywood.
What better way for a homosexual black man to prop up the notion that the MAGA president and his base are
homophobic racists as to send a MAGA letter with white powder to himself?

Of course he had said negative things about the President... Trump is a racist with a Vice President that thinks homosexuality is a mental disorder that cane be fixed by going to camps. There is very good evidence including the words from the attackers that Smollett planed the attack to try to save his job. The attack occurred in Chicago because that is where they were filming the show at the time. Smollett and a co-creator of the show had already received hate mail all the way back in 2015.

All these far reaching exaggerations can easily be explained.

Are you sure about that hate mail in 2015? I've been following this story closely and I haven't read a thing about that. Not to say it didn't happen, but it must not have been that significant bc I've never read about it anywhere else. Anywhere.

Michael-In-Norfolk - Coming Out in Mid-Life: Empire Creator and Star Receive Death Threats
Too friggin' bad it wasn't about what happened in 2015 as you suggest, Lewd.
It was about Smellett getting only $65,000 an episode (18 episodes).
It was about greed not racism against him, Lewd.
Smellett made it about racism.....fake racism against him.
Now you can go pound sand.

The letters that were sent would be federal terrorism charges, which would make him El Chapo's cellie, instead of enjoying life at the Statesville pen.

I can list tons of similar hoaxes and frauds.....but can't think of one who went to the clink.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

They did not file a false police report claiming assault...

No, but if it really was a stunt and they got paid by him, they were accomplices.

In the end they will only get a slap on the wrist and him, well he should get the book thrown at him!

Oh they knew. What do you think they on ? beat on him for nothing and then took off for a few days in Nigeria.
Go kill a baby!

Supply the evidence. Oh lets see, the Nigerian boys testimony, he did it all by himself.
He fessed up, Penelope, is that enough evidence for you, or, are you still going to say
he's innocent?

Go kill a baby!

He fessed up, Penelope, is that enough evidence for you, or, are you still going to say
he's innocent?

He'll be deemed a political prisoner, a victim of racism!!!!!

Betcha'......

Go kill a baby!

he's innocent?

Betcha'......
I've said it before....I see a political career in his future

I can list tons of similar hoaxes and frauds.....but can't think of one who went to the clink.

This hoax was perpetrated because of Mr. Smollett's greed, according to the police. If it was just to promote awareness, or because of hatred of Trump, I could see the libs excusing it. But this was greed.

On the federal charge, it could be an expensive journey for him.
Lawyers are more expensive at the federal level and I'm sure
a hefty fine will be waiting for him.
A felony at the state level could garner some time to be served.
He could be passed around like a bottle of hooch in a logging camp.

Chicago PD superintendent: 'Shameful' Jussie Smollett 'publicity stunt' motivated by dissatisfaction with 'Empire' salary
Eddie T. Johnson, the Superintendent of the Chicago Police Department, said during a Thursday press conference that Jussie Smollett's "publicity stunt" was motivated by dissatisfaction with his "Empire" salary.

Johnson said that Smollett sent himself the ransom-style letter that appeared prior to the Jan. 29 incident. "When that didn't work, Smollett paid $3,500 to stage this attack and drag Chicago's reputation through the mud in the process," he said, later confirming that police have seen the check Smollett wrote to pay off two men.

Smollett's current "Empire" salary pays him $65,000 per episode, according to HuffPost. There are approximately 18 episodes per season of the hit Fox show.

Go kill a baby!

he's innocent?

Betcha'......
I've said it before....I see a political career in his future

Couldn't be worse than Hussein......

Forum List

Back