Smollett Released

I had this post mixed up with the one of a black worker who punched and killed a 70 year old white guy.

So at least learn how to spell his name genius. It's Jussie. You're black. You know how you people mangle names!

Yes, he was on trial. Yes, he was found guilty. Yes, he got a slap on the hand and is fighting that. Yes, he is getting a break by not serving time in jail for his crimes while awaiting an appeal.
Spell his name right? Hell you get in the right damn thread. What did Amy Cooper get if his sentence was a slap on the wrist.

cops and judges.
The already corrupt cops and judges?!?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
giphy.gif

Describe the "harm" Juicy caused.

Come on, you know the answer to this!
There's already this narrative out there, that when a poc makes a claim of a 'hate crime', that it's likely a made up story. Smollett is a high profile American, he should have known that his actions here would get a high rate of national exposure, and now that we know he made it up, it now makes it much harder for people who really have been victims of hate crimes to prove their case.
Now I know that's not what he was charged and convicted of, but the judge's words make it apparent that the sentence he rendered, was influenced by Smollett's phony claims.

The left should be very angry at Smellit instead of defending him. I guess they never heard the story of the little boy who cried "wolf".

Come on, you know the answer to this!
There's already this narrative out there, that when a poc makes a claim of a 'hate crime', that it's likely a made up story. Smollett is a high profile American, he should have known that his actions here would get a high rate of national exposure, and now that we know he made it up, it now makes it much harder for people who really have been victims of hate crimes to prove their case.
Now I know that's not what he was charged and convicted of, but the judge's words make it apparent that the sentence he rendered, was influenced by Smollett's phony claims.
Who's responsible for that narrative, and how many people do you think already believed it?

Uhm, what crime is Juicy allegedly committing in this white mainstream video snippet?

What's white about it?

Besides the crimes he was charged and convicted of, the city spent tons of money investigating this hoax. More than that Chicago is a high crime city where resources are limited and in one report they stated they had a dozen investigators on the case. Do you realize how much money that cost the city? Then consider all that authority involved could have been to help people truly in need of police help at the time.

Now imagine half of the people were calling in fake crimes. The city would never be able to get to any real crimes because they'd be too busy chasing shadows.

Any other citizen would have been locked up for years doing something like this and rightfully so.

What's white about it?

Besides the crimes he was charged and convicted of, the city spent tons of money investigating this hoax. More than that Chicago is a high crime city where resources are limited and in one report they stated they had a dozen investigators on the case. Do you realize how much money that cost the city? Then consider all that authority involved could have been to help people truly in need of police help at the time.

Now imagine half of the people were calling in fake crimes. The city would never be able to get to any real crimes because they'd be too busy chasing shadows.

Any other citizen would have been locked up for years doing something like this and rightfully so.
BS. All of what you spewed is total, and complete, BS. As usual.

BS. All of what you spewed is total, and complete, BS. As usual.

Nothing BS about it. He filed a serious false police report. He manufactured fake evidence. He lied under oath repeatedly. His co-conspirators admitted to being paid participants in the lie. The moron even paid them with a signed check.

If this was a white guy making false claims about a black attacker(s) you would be demanding their heads.

Who's responsible for that narrative, and how many people do you think already believed it?

The people who cry wolf are the one's responsible, and when they're busted their stories end up on social media and the narrative spreads. Because of his notoriety, Smollett's case ends up making national news, and damages true victims.

The question I have is, why do you believe this guy shouldn't be punished?

The people who cry wolf are the one's responsible, and when they're busted their stories end up on social media and the narrative spreads. Because of his notoriety, Smollett's case ends up making national news, and damages true victims.

The question I have is, why do you believe this guy shouldn't be punished?
How many stories are from people who cry wolf vs real events?

He could have received 3 years on each of the 5 counts.

But instead he got probation, with 150 days in jail.

Seems like black privilege to me. Had that dude been white he'd be seen free again in 2030. And had he walked out the courtroom making a "white power" motion with his hand you liberal pussies would have been talking about it for months.

But he's black, so he gets away with it.

Forum List

Back