Smollett Released

img_1_1647530153136.jpg

Can you point out who is being denied Due Process?

I didn't realize Jesse was on trial, that's who we are speaking of Shit for brains.

I had this post mixed up with the one of a black worker who punched and killed a 70 year old white guy.

So at least learn how to spell his name genius. It's Jussie. You're black. You know how you people mangle names!

Yes, he was on trial. Yes, he was found guilty. Yes, he got a slap on the hand and is fighting that. Yes, he is getting a break by not serving time in jail for his crimes while awaiting an appeal.

Dude wrote a fictional work. Then he hired actors to participate in it. Then he directed and starred in it.

Its premise was that poor Jussie was attacked because he was born Black and chose to be gay, and for that, evil White Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats beat him up, poured bleach on him, and tied a noose around his neck.

His motivations was greed. Even though he was the most privileged among us, he was not happy with his $65,000 to $125,000 per episode salary.

He diverted precious Chicago police resources which should have been focused on real crimes.

He damaged race relations and harmed real race crime victims.

He showed no remorse, and still profusely proclaims his innocence despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

He is a racist pig, just like you and Malcolm X.

Malcolm X preached that White people are devils, Black people are superior, and he endorsed violence.
Describe "race relations" and how did Juicy "damage" it.

Police lie on official documents all the time, particularly and especially the Chicago police. I don't see you bootlicks getting your panties in a wad over it.

Spare me.

The sentence should have been nothing more than a fine.

The punishment was too harsh. And that's why he's free now.

Deal with it!

What's worse, being accused of racism, or being a victim of racism?
They're both evil. The real problem with racism is that the left is blinded to the racism in the the democrat party. Jussie Smellit is a racist.

That n word piece of shit gets to create a hoax, lie to everyone including cops, judge, courts and the whole country, and other shit then gets caught red handed, sentenced to a measly 150 days and serves 6?

I hope he falls on a bullet soon.

That n word piece of shit gets to create a hoax, lie to everyone including cops, judge, courts and the whole country, and other shit then gets caught red handed, sentenced to a measly 150 days and serves 6?

And he's still lying.

They're both evil. The real problem with racism is that the left is blinded to the racism in the the democrat party. Jussie Smellit is a racist.
I see. The old "it's a wash" retort.

Not surprising.

"Red handed?"

Do you have video or even audio of him committing any crime?

Why?
The guy manufactured a 'hate crime', then lied to authorities, and continues to lie. The situation he created denigrates real hate crimes, and those that are victims of such. He deserves his punishment, and needs to be held accountable.
The question is, why is it "good" that he is not serving his debt to society?
The punishment shouldn't be more than a fine for the alleged offense.

Describe "race relations" and how did Juicy "damage" it.

Police lie on official documents all the time, particularly and especially the Chicago police. I don't see you bootlicks getting your panties in a wad over it.

Spare me.

The sentence should have been nothing more than a fine.

The punishment was too harsh. And that's why he's free now.

Deal with it!

Right, because crime is so low in Chicago that the cops have nothing better to do than to figure out hoaxes. And they have so much money they can easily afford to waste the resources. And if people do, they should just pay a $100.00 fine and be done with it.

Then you wonder why we don't want people like you running this entire country?

Forum List

Back