Snap! Charles Krauthammer called Trump's speach "Reaganess"

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
Krauthammer isn't a fan by any means.

Hate to say I told you so, but I "told you so" Trump might have a Reagan affect. Sure Reagan was more classy, charismatic and likable, but there are some similarities. That's primarily real leadership with balls, and our USA first.

I saw an article today that was making the point that Trump is the president Patton could have been. It was interesting.

Trump got his hair dyed a few days earlier this week. Usually it's over his long golf weekends.
Full blown orange not even leaving a touch of gray which he is 100%.

His speech was about as real as his hair color.

He's the biggest phony American politics has ever seen.

Hate to say I told you so, but I "told you so" Trump might have a Reagan affect. Sure Reagan was more classy, charismatic and likable, but there are some similarities. That's primarily real leadership with balls, and our USA first.
I read it, it was. Very Presidential and packed with leadership. Refreshing after 8 years.

Trump got his hair dyed a few days earlier this week. Usually it's over his long golf weekends.

Nice to hear from the board hair dresser. That means a lot.

I read it, it was. Very Presidential and packed with leadership. Refreshing after 8 years.

"Packed with leadership"

Is there a cocksucking emoji?

You're reasonable..........Yikes

You probably think his natural color is orange. Who do you think wrote the orange anus' speech? Even you know he couldn't write above a 4th grade level.

anyone who sucks up to Russia like Don Cheeto does doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with Reagan.

Fuck KGB Trump

Reasonable and factual. It's a nice combination. You should try it sometime..

No I NE is going to correct that Reaganess to Reaganesque huh?

OP said he's just like Reagan without all the qualities of Reagan but still Reagan. Doublespeak is a mutha!

Reasonable and factual. It's a nice combination. You should try it sometime..

I noticed many liberal avatars contradict their behavior. Perhaps they're trying to make up for something. I've always believed there are two types of people, doers Vs talk-a-lot.

"Packed with leadership"

Is there a cocksucking emoji?
You tell us, cocksucker.

You probably think his natural color is orange. Who do you think wrote the orange anus' speech? Even you know he couldn't write above a 4th grade level.
I don't know who wrote his speech. Do you? Did they have died hair? Was it a woman? Enquiring minds want to know.

No I NE is going to correct that Reaganess to Reaganesque huh?

OP said he's just like Reagan without all the qualities of Reagan but still Reagan. Doublespeak is a mutha!
Peggy Noonan was Reagan's speech writer. All of his quotes righties mouth came directly from her.
If he was left on his own, he wouldn't give you more than Aw Shucks.

Forum List

Back