Snowflake 'Truth Police' CNN Censors Freedom Of Speech - Refuses to Air Trump Ad - 'Offensive'

SNOWFLAKE:
'A term adopted by DEMOCRATS to use to mock / make fun of other DEMOCRATS who are hyper-sensitive, easily offended, and who do not easily accept reality.'

That being pointed out....

CNN: We didn't run Trump ad because of 'fake news' graphic

"CNN declined to air an ad by President Donald Trump's campaign because it included a graphic that called the mainstream media "fake news," the network said Tuesday.

Trump's campaign committee had blasted CNN, saying the network refused to run an ad about the first 100 days of the Trump administration.

“It is absolutely shameful to see the media blocking the positive message that President Trump is trying to share with the country. It's clear that CNN is trying to silence our voice and censor our free speech because it doesn't fit their narrative," Michael Glassner, executive director of the campaign committee, Donald J. Trump for President, said in a statement."

Still pissed about Trump calling them 'Fake News' and being exposed as being 'All-In' biased media, CNN hates Trump. Now, OFFENDED by the ad's included graphic that referred to the 'mainstream media' as 'Fake News', CNN refuses to air Trump's ad.

The fact that they are so easily 'offended' at the reference to the media as 'Fake News' is the very definition of the term 'Snowflake'....especially after they were exposed as being 'All-In Fake News' by their own actions / comments own their own televised show:

Gee I guess what goes around comes around and when did a media outlet deciding not to run a paid for ad become an issue of free speech.

The trump cult is upset that some folkWichita te to broadcast his misinformation and lies. He is President. He should be allowed to misinform and lie as much as he wants.

Oh why the hell not. All the other politicians do.
I think there's one guy from wichita that tells the truth here and there. Maybe not

How great would it be if en masse television networks refused to run any pro-Trump ads?
You really are a little fascist, aren't you? I understand your disgust with the Constitution.

You would deny them their legal right not to run ads?

Wouldn't that make you the fascist?
Who's denying them the right not run ads? It doesn't change the fact that you're a little fascist prick.

Besides, I'm sure North Korean media doesn't run ads they don't agree with.

How great would it be if en masse television networks refused to run any pro-Trump ads?
You really are a little fascist, aren't you? I understand your disgust with the Constitution.
How would that be unconstitutional?
Because fascist would oppose Trump''s right to air ads. It's the 1st Amendment.

There is no right to force a broadcaster to run your ad. There are exceptions for political candidates, but Trump isn't one.

You would deny them their legal right not to run ads?

Wouldn't that make you the fascist?
Who's denying them the right not run ads? .

You are. You just claimed that Trump ad had a 1st amendment right to run, which means the people running had the right to deny CNN the right to refuse it.

How would that be unconstitutional?
Because fascist would oppose Trump''s right to air ads. It's the 1st Amendment.
That is not what the 1st Amendment is about you dunce. Read an American version instead of that one you picked up on a Prague street corner.

just find it funny that 'All-In' Fake News CNN is 'offended' by anyone pointing out that they and others are 'Fake News'. :p

You are. You just claimed that Trump ad had a 1st amendment right to run, which means the people running had the right to deny CNN the right to refuse it.
Actually I originally threw in the implication that CNN was somehow trampled on Trump's Constitutional Right of Free Speech.... I just did that knowing it would get a rise out of snowflakes and 'spice up' the discussion. Of course CNN did no such thing by refusing to air the ad.

SNOWFLAKE:
'A term adopted by DEMOCRATS to use to mock / make fun of other DEMOCRATS who are hyper-sensitive, easily offended, and who do not easily accept reality.'

That being pointed out....

CNN: We didn't run Trump ad because of 'fake news' graphic

"CNN declined to air an ad by President Donald Trump's campaign because it included a graphic that called the mainstream media "fake news," the network said Tuesday.

Trump's campaign committee had blasted CNN, saying the network refused to run an ad about the first 100 days of the Trump administration.

“It is absolutely shameful to see the media blocking the positive message that President Trump is trying to share with the country. It's clear that CNN is trying to silence our voice and censor our free speech because it doesn't fit their narrative," Michael Glassner, executive director of the campaign committee, Donald J. Trump for President, said in a statement."

Still pissed about Trump calling them 'Fake News' and being exposed as being 'All-In' biased media, CNN hates Trump. Now, OFFENDED by the ad's included graphic that referred to the 'mainstream media' as 'Fake News', CNN refuses to air Trump's ad.

The fact that they are so easily 'offended' at the reference to the media as 'Fake News' is the very definition of the term 'Snowflake'....especially after they were exposed as being 'All-In Fake News' by their own actions / comments own their own televised show:

Why weren't they COMPELLED to conduct business with Trump? You know, like making a baker bake a fag cake?

This is revolting, and decidedly a fascist's dream. If we lose a free press, your dreams will come true.

The TV networks have every right to refuse pro-Trump ads except for his own ads when he is a candidate for office.

You might want to research that.

Hard to tout yourself as the free press when you do stuff like this.
The advertising the free press does is not FREE you fucking brain dead pussy! And you fucks piss and moan when a cake maker pretending to pled religious grounds of the 1st Amendment gets fined for not baking a cake, then expects the press to publish lies and distortions for payment and expect that desired compulsion to be covered as free speech in that same amendment! What a fucking bunch of hypocritical contortionists!

Forum List

Back