Snowflake 'Truth Police' CNN Censors Freedom Of Speech - Refuses to Air Trump Ad - 'Offensive'

How great would it be if en masse television networks refused to run any pro-Trump ads?
This is revolting, and decidedly a fascist's dream. If we lose a free press, your dreams will come true.
You live in the Czech Republic. America is not losing free speech you dope. Trump's ad full of misinformation and lies are available for viewing here in America. Just because a privately owned news organization does not want to participate in trump's propaganda campaign does not mean free speech in America is in any way jeopardized. It is, in fact, being reinforced by CNN's refusal to air and promote the lies and misinformation trump is trying to promote.

SNOWFLAKE:
'A term adopted by DEMOCRATS to use to mock / make fun of other DEMOCRATS who are hyper-sensitive, easily offended, and who do not easily accept reality.'

That being pointed out....

CNN: We didn't run Trump ad because of 'fake news' graphic

"CNN declined to air an ad by President Donald Trump's campaign because it included a graphic that called the mainstream media "fake news," the network said Tuesday.

Trump's campaign committee had blasted CNN, saying the network refused to run an ad about the first 100 days of the Trump administration.

“It is absolutely shameful to see the media blocking the positive message that President Trump is trying to share with the country. It's clear that CNN is trying to silence our voice and censor our free speech because it doesn't fit their narrative," Michael Glassner, executive director of the campaign committee, Donald J. Trump for President, said in a statement."

Still pissed about Trump calling them 'Fake News' and being exposed as being 'All-In' biased media, CNN hates Trump. Now, OFFENDED by the ad's included graphic that referred to the 'mainstream media' as 'Fake News', CNN refuses to air Trump's ad.

The fact that they are so easily 'offended' at the reference to the media as 'Fake News' is the very definition of the term 'Snowflake'....especially after they were exposed as being 'All-In Fake News' by their own actions / comments own their own televised show:

Yes, they always censor the truth...

CNN is not stopping the Grabber from speaking!

They seem to be exercising Freedom of the Press.

There is nothing Comrade Trumfph can do about it but whine like bitch, because he is, a whinny little bitch.

The media is pissed that someone had / has the 'testicular fortitude' to point out the fact that the mainstream media has become sensationalistic journalism ('Journalism' - using that term extremely loosely) with an intentional bias and slant.

Trump is a whiny little bitch. Spoiled brat. He didn't whine when CNN broadcast all his rally speeches during his campaign.
Kinda like them fags who whined about a certain baker?
Nothing like them at all. State laws got in the way of the bakers. The 1st Amendment of the US Constitution is what protects CNN's right to broadcast what it wants.

Trump is a whiny little bitch. Spoiled brat. He didn't whine when CNN broadcast all his rally speeches during his campaign.
Nothing like them at all. State laws got in the way of the bakers. The 1st Amendment of the US Constitution is what protects CNN's right to broadcast what it wants.
I do not recognize ANY law that compels a private business to serve against their wishes.

We reserve the right to refuse service.

The motto of American businesses for generations. I still see similar signs regularly.

Just WHO here is arguing that they should be banned from doing this?

It just shows how highly they regard freedom of speech - rather ironic from an enterprise that can only be a product of free expression. It also highlights their racist nature...

I do not recognize ANY law that compels a private business to serve against their wishes.
You don't have to, but if you go into business with that attitude you will be subject to lawsuits just like the bakers. It won't be what you recognize, it will be what the courts recognize.

How great would it be if en masse television networks refused to run any pro-Trump ads?
This is revolting, and decidedly a fascist's dream. If we lose a free press, your dreams will come true.
You live in the Czech Republic. America is not losing free speech you dope. Trump's ad full of misinformation and lies are available for viewing here in America. Just because a privately owned news organization does not want to participate in trump's propaganda campaign does not mean free speech in America is in any way jeopardized. It is, in fact, being reinforced by CNN's refusal to air and promote the lies and misinformation trump is trying to promote.
You know, you back yourself into these ridiculous corners from which you have to do all these bizarre acrobatics to extract yourself.

You are too much of an intellectual midget to pull it off Camp.

You don't have to, but if you go into business with that attitude you will be subject to lawsuits just like the bakers. It won't be what you recognize, it will be what the courts recognize.
I've been in business for nearly 30 years now. That is my motto and my "attitude"
Business is a two way street. You get the level of respect you give. I am not your doormat and the motto "the customer is always right" is usually abused.

Despite my attitude I come highly recommended by every business referral system that's popular today.

Customers respect a straight shooter far more than a disingenuous ass kisser whom can't be trusted once out of sight.

We reserve the right to refuse service.

The motto of American businesses for generations. I still see similar signs regularly.

Just WHO here is arguing that they should be banned from doing this?

It just shows how highly they regard freedom of speech - rather ironic from an enterprise that can only be a product of free expression. It also highlights their racist nature...
My point is the hypocrisy of the left as it pertains to the rights of businesses

You are. You just claimed that Trump ad had a 1st amendment right to run, which means the people running had the right to deny CNN the right to refuse it.
Actually I originally threw in the implication that CNN was somehow trampled on Trump's Constitutional Right of Free Speech.... I just did that knowing it would get a rise out of snowflakes and 'spice up' the discussion. Of course CNN did no such thing by refusing to air the ad.
You are. You just claimed that Trump ad had a 1st amendment right to run, which means the people running had the right to deny CNN the right to refuse it.
Actually I originally threw in the implication that CNN was somehow trampled on Trump's Constitutional Right of Free Speech.... I just did that knowing it would get a rise out of snowflakes and 'spice up' the discussion. Of course CNN did no such thing by refusing to air the ad.

Michael Glassner, executive director of the campaign committee, Donald J. Trump for President, disagrees. The article in your OP states as much.

SNOWFLAKE:
'A term adopted by DEMOCRATS to use to mock / make fun of other DEMOCRATS who are hyper-sensitive, easily offended, and who do not easily accept reality.'

"CNN declined to air an ad by President Donald Trump's campaign because it included a graphic that called the mainstream media "fake news," the network said Tuesday.

Trump's campaign committee had blasted CNN, saying the network refused to run an ad about the first 100 days of the Trump administration.

“It is absolutely shameful to see the media blocking the positive message that President Trump is trying to share with the country. It's clear that CNN is trying to silence our voice and censor our free speech because it doesn't fit their narrative," Michael Glassner, executive director of the campaign committee, Donald J. Trump for President, said in a statement."

Still pissed about Trump calling them 'Fake News' and being exposed as being 'All-In' biased media, CNN hates Trump. Now, OFFENDED by the ad's included graphic that referred to the 'mainstream media' as 'Fake News', CNN refuses to air Trump's ad.

The fact that they are so easily 'offended' at the reference to the media as 'Fake News' is the very definition of the term 'Snowflake'....especially after they were exposed as being 'All-In Fake News' by their own actions / comments own their own televised show:

Why weren't they COMPELLED to conduct business with Trump? You know, like making a baker bake a fag cake?

Sorry Gramps but "lying pieces of excrement " are not a protected class. You know like gay people are in certain states.

SNOWFLAKE:

Why weren't they COMPELLED to conduct business with Trump? You know, like making a baker bake a fag cake?

Sorry Gramps but "lying pieces of excrement " are not a protected class. You know like gay people are in certain states.

Gay is a class?

Absurdity

Forum List

Back