Snowflake 'Truth Police' CNN Censors Freedom Of Speech - Refuses to Air Trump Ad - 'Offensive'

B
Kinda like a certain baker?.....

*REKT*

The bakers ran afoul of the law. CNN did not.
Bullshit

Nope. Read the case.
Don't need to read a case to know the difference between right & wrong.

In some states the age of consent is 16. It's legal to fuck a willing 16 year old. Is it wrong? Absolutely

Of course you don't.

How does this compare to fucking a minor?
Right vs wrong is clear cut. If you can't see it you're blinded by your hypocrisy.

B
Kinda like a certain baker?.....

*REKT*

The bakers ran afoul of the law. CNN did not.
Bullshit

Nope. Read the case.
Don't need to read a case to know the difference between right & wrong.

In some states the age of consent is 16. It's legal to fuck a willing 16 year old. Is it wrong? Absolutely

What if you're 17? 18?
Not the point & you know it

Success is bad. Whites are successful thus bad

It's Very Easy to be perpetually offended when you have never accomplished anything. Just holler out you offended and that it didn't work for you and it's someone else's fault

People who have accomplished things know the crucible of trial and error and the pains of learning what works and what does not .

If your degree or inclination is Modern Art then living in your mom and dads basement from age 23 to 33 is what lies ahead for you. That might make you constantly offended. When you don't comb your hair for three days and go on a job interview looking like a 2nd cousin of Jesus you might be getting ready to get offended again

Nothing but children in adult bodies

did someone mention Snowflakes?

RTXxgVo.jpg

That's all you can come up with? Go back to studying snowflakes, like the one's who can't seem to fathom that CNN has the right to follow it's rules in regards to content.

I'm sure that BET (black entertainment television) would be within it's rights to refuse a racist ad from the KKK.

Last edited:
Don't forget, Trump wants more liability for libel and slander in the media. Make it easier to sue media outlets for the same.

That would actually make the incentive to refuse political advertising greater.

CNN is not there to judge but rather to present and let the public judge

This is why the media thought Hillary had it won, they had been judging Trump harshly and we're sure 75% of Americans would buy it
Figured wrong Butch

I'm pretty sure CNN would refuse to run an ad from the KKK as well.

Poor cons can't catch a break.

Hard to tout yourself as the free press when you do stuff like this.
the "free press" meaning is "free from government interference in their reporting", not on what ads they choose to run or not run, is my understanding?

If they want CNN to run ads that put down the MSM, bring back the equal time rule.
the fairness doctrine also just covers ''reporting'' and not who they choose as advertisers and cnn does a fairly good job of giving EQUAL coverage with their panels on their different shows all night...always including at least 2 to 3 people that are Trump or right wing supporters....

I don't think the fairness doctrine or equal time rule, ever governed cable tv though, I believe it was only for Broadcast stations, where we the people, own the airwaves....?

PS, why is Trump running campaign ads 3 1/2 years before the next election?

The only way the truth gets out is if he tells his followers.

Trumps approval ratings are in the toilet. He's running campaign ads to bring up his dismal polls.

He's running campaign ads because he's a simpleminded egomaniac who loved campaigning so much (compared to actually doing the job he campaigned for) that he obsessively returns to it,

to relive it.

I don't think the fairness doctrine or equal time rule, ever governed cable tv though, I believe it was only for Broadcast stations, where we the people, own the airwaves....?

Absolutely true. Because it covered the "public" airwaves. But the nature of cable TV incorporating broadcast channels, makes me think they could do a new version covering all media.

Forum List

Back