Snowflake 'Truth Police' CNN Censors Freedom Of Speech - Refuses to Air Trump Ad - 'Offensive'

We reserve the right to refuse service.

The motto of American businesses for generations. I still see similar signs regularly.
There are legal limitations to who and why you can refuse service. Discrimination towards protected classes is not included in those reasons.

Yes, sexual orientation is a protected class.

SNOWFLAKE:
'A term adopted by DEMOCRATS to use to mock / make fun of other DEMOCRATS who are hyper-sensitive, easily offended, and who do not easily accept reality.'

That being pointed out....

CNN: We didn't run Trump ad because of 'fake news' graphic

"CNN declined to air an ad by President Donald Trump's campaign because it included a graphic that called the mainstream media "fake news," the network said Tuesday.

Trump's campaign committee had blasted CNN, saying the network refused to run an ad about the first 100 days of the Trump administration.

“It is absolutely shameful to see the media blocking the positive message that President Trump is trying to share with the country. It's clear that CNN is trying to silence our voice and censor our free speech because it doesn't fit their narrative," Michael Glassner, executive director of the campaign committee, Donald J. Trump for President, said in a statement."

Still pissed about Trump calling them 'Fake News' and being exposed as being 'All-In' biased media, CNN hates Trump. Now, OFFENDED by the ad's included graphic that referred to the 'mainstream media' as 'Fake News', CNN refuses to air Trump's ad.

The fact that they are so easily 'offended' at the reference to the media as 'Fake News' is the very definition of the term 'Snowflake'....especially after they were exposed as being 'All-In Fake News' by their own actions / comments own their own televised show:

Why weren't they COMPELLED to conduct business with Trump? You know, like making a baker bake a fag cake?

Sorry Gramps but "lying pieces of excrement " are not a protected class. You know like gay people are in certain states.

Gay is a class?

Absurdity

They are protected in several of the States PA laws.

The motto of American businesses for generations. I still see similar signs regularly.
There are legal limitations to who and why you can refuse service. Discrimination towards protected classes is not included in those reasons.
Are snowflakes like yourself a protected class? Until that happens, perhaps you can find a safe-space site where your fascism and idiocy won't be challenged

Michael Glassner, executive director of the campaign committee, Donald J. Trump for President, disagrees. The article in your OP states as much.
Yes it / he does. I posted the article for discussion, but that does not mean I share his opinion.

Ohhhh noooos poor Trump! How dare CNN refuse to air a campaign ad (from a sitting president 3 & 1/2 years out from the next general election) in which he bashes journalists and news organizations!!!

Seriously though....who the fuck does this asshole think he is?

Well fuck.

I'm a single white twice divorced grandfather who isn't currently looking to hook up but always willing to fuck the hot chic playing hard to get.

Tell me, based on my preferences what do I qualify for? Should I come out? Publicly claim my preferences?

Well fuck.

I'm a single white twice divorced grandfather who isn't currently looking to hook up but always willing to fuck the hot chic playing hard to get.

Tell me, based on my preferences what do I qualify for? Should I come out? Publicly claim my preferences?

Fuck, if I knew you was coming out I'd have baked you a cake!

SNOWFLAKE:
'A term adopted by DEMOCRATS to use to mock / make fun of other DEMOCRATS who are hyper-sensitive, easily offended, and who do not easily accept reality.'

That being pointed out....

CNN: We didn't run Trump ad because of 'fake news' graphic

"CNN declined to air an ad by President Donald Trump's campaign because it included a graphic that called the mainstream media "fake news," the network said Tuesday.

Trump's campaign committee had blasted CNN, saying the network refused to run an ad about the first 100 days of the Trump administration.

“It is absolutely shameful to see the media blocking the positive message that President Trump is trying to share with the country. It's clear that CNN is trying to silence our voice and censor our free speech because it doesn't fit their narrative," Michael Glassner, executive director of the campaign committee, Donald J. Trump for President, said in a statement."

Still pissed about Trump calling them 'Fake News' and being exposed as being 'All-In' biased media, CNN hates Trump. Now, OFFENDED by the ad's included graphic that referred to the 'mainstream media' as 'Fake News', CNN refuses to air Trump's ad.

The fact that they are so easily 'offended' at the reference to the media as 'Fake News' is the very definition of the term 'Snowflake'....especially after they were exposed as being 'All-In Fake News' by their own actions / comments own their own televised show:

Why weren't they COMPELLED to conduct business with Trump? You know, like making a baker bake a fag cake?

Sorry Gramps but "lying pieces of excrement " are not a protected class. You know like gay people are in certain states.

Gay is a class?

Absurdity

They are protected in several of the States PA laws.

I just want to point out the stupidity of laws like this.

I have worked for queer couples. I have worked for hardcore democrats. Hell one dude had a life size cut out of Obama in his gaming room.

I have never denied service to any of the above.

I have denied service to others for various reasons. So anyone of those could have claimed "protected" status & sued me.

That is beyond stupid.

Ohhhh noooos poor Trump! How dare CNN refuse to air a campaign ad (from a sitting president 3 & 1/2 years out from the next general election) in which he bashes journalists and news organizations!!!

I think he thinks he's your president and the most powerful (and one of the richest) men in the world.

How dare he!

Trump is a Fake President

Why should they air his ads?

Well fuck.

You are not in a protected class, however, you may argue that you are in one if you are discriminated because of your age. Some states offer protection against discrimination due to age. I kind of doubt it those protections can be used if a hot chic turns you down.

I think he thinks he's your president and the most powerful (and one of the richest) men in the world.

How dare he!
Unlike the far right nut jobs said during Obama's administration I will say that he is my president, but being president in a nation of laws does not give one free reign to do whatever one wants. CNN is a private organization and is free to decide what it will air on its network. President Trump can whine about it all he likes but there isn't shit that he can do about it

How great would it be if en masse television networks refused to run any pro-Trump ads?
You really are a little fascist, aren't you? I understand your disgust with the Constitution.

Where in the constitution does it say a news outlet has to run and ad or cover a President? I didn't think so.
Meathead posted that trump was one of the richest people in the world. He is one of the most poorly informed posters at USMB, and that is saying a lot.

Meathead posted that trump was one of the richest people in the world. He is one of the most poorly informed posters at USMB, and that is saying a lot.
I understand butt hurt, something which you have in spades, but are you suggesting he is not one of the richest men in the world?

How many billionaires do you think there are? Butt hurt does not account for that kind of delusion.

How great would it be if en masse television networks refused to run any pro-Trump ads?
There are FCC rules against that.

Let's see those rules because I have only seen on tv all station's cover a major address to the nation or congress and not all cover when he comes on to give a little speech. In my viewing area you may see either abc, nbc or cbs cover these little ones but not all.

who? trump or meathead?? :lol: are we sure they aren't one and the same...?

(seriously, tho... i figure trump must be the big shot who bought this forum about five years ago.)

I understand butt hurt, something which you have in spades, but are you suggesting he is not one of the richest men in the world?

How many billionaires do you think there are? Butt hurt does not account for that kind of delusion.
There are about 7,000,000,000 (that's 7 billion since you probably don't do numbers) and he ranks as 544th having dropped 220 points in the last year because of property values.

Forbes 2017 richest people list: Jeff Bezos is up, Trump drops 220 spots

Forum List

Back