Snowflake 'Truth Police' CNN Censors Freedom Of Speech - Refuses to Air Trump Ad - 'Offensive'

B
CNN is a private entitity. It can run what it wants. Kinda like Fox.
Kinda like a certain baker?.....

*REKT*

The bakers ran afoul of the law. CNN did not.
Bullshit

Nope. Read the case.
Don't need to read a case to know the difference between right & wrong.

In some states the age of consent is 16. It's legal to fuck a willing 16 year old. Is it wrong? Absolutely

B

*REKT*

Bullshit

Nope. Read the case.

In some states the age of consent is 16. It's legal to fuck a willing 16 year old. Is it wrong? Absolutely

Of course you don't.

How does this compare to fucking a minor?

*REKT*

Yup. Within the law.
Thank God for Murdoch. If it wasn't for him you guys would really have the fascist state you so covet.

Now you're just being silly.
You think? What do you believe snowflakes espouse and covet?

You tell me. You seem to be obsessively familiar with snowflake theology.

I have no desire for fascism.

Quick question for the butthurt righties: What would you say if during Obama's presidency he blasted Fox for refusing to air an ad in which he insulted conservatives and Fox News?

Quick question for the butthurt righties: What would you say if during Obama's presidency he blasted Fox for refusing to air an ad in which he insulted conservatives and Fox News?
So, "insulting" fake news, as you put it is an insult to CNN? I'm quite sure he didn't specifically name CNN.

So, "insulting" fake news, as you put it is an insult to CNN? I'm quite sure he didn't specifically name CNN.
Answer the question

I just did. It's "doctrine" btw, not "theology". You're rather dull, even for a lesser canine.

Nope, it's a theology adopted by Trumpsters who label any who criticize their messiah "snowflakes", a term that seems endlessly expansive these days.

Though I'm not sure if "theology" properly applies to cults.

I just did. It's "doctrine" btw, not "theology". You're rather dull, even for a lesser canine.

Nope, it's a theology adopted by Trumpsters who label any who criticize their messiah "snowflakes", a term that seems endlessly expansive these days.

I'm sorry lady (I think, and I use the term loosely), but you're as thick as they come (intellectually, that is).

B

*REKT*

Bullshit

Nope. Read the case.

What if you're 17? 18?

I'm sorry lady (I think, and I use the term loosely), but you're as thick as they come (intellectually, that is).

That's all you can come up with? Go back to studying snowflakes, like the one's who can't seem to fathom that CNN has the right to follow it's rules in regards to content.

That's all you can come up with? Go back to studying snowflakes, like the one's who can't seem to fathom that CNN has the right to follow it's rules in regards to content.
Look up "theology" and get back to me when you are better prepared.

Forum List

Back