šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Snowflakes LOSE THEIR MINDS over GOP Health Care Passage - Reveal Even More Who They Are

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Kurt Eichenwald: I Want Republicans To Watch Their Families ā€˜Lose Insuranceā€™ And ā€˜Dieā€™

"Senior Newsweek writer Kurt Eichenwald wants innocent people to suffer and die in order to prove a point.

Eichenwald said on Twitter Friday night that he hopes every Republican who voted in favor of the American Health Care Act on Thursday sees a family member come down with a serious ā€œlong termā€ illness and lose their insurance before dying. When challenged, Eichenwald doubled down. ā€œI want them to be tortured,ā€ he said of Republicans who supported the AHCA. He added: ā€œI want the [Republicans] who supported this to feel the pain in their own families.ā€

"Eichenwaldā€™s insinuation ā€” that the Republican Obamacare replacement is effectively sentencing Americans to death ā€” is a
favorite Democratic talking point that policy experts have said is unsupported by evidence."

THOUGHTS:
- Eichenwald is a sick, deluded, evil, lying Liberal POS.

- 'Fear-Mongering' - another Snowflake Tactic.

-- Whattayaknow - another FALSE / FAKE NEWS accusation against Republicans that has
NO EVIDENCE to support it?! :p

Kurt Eichenwald: I Want Republicans To Watch Their Families ā€˜Lose Insuranceā€™ And ā€˜Dieā€™

Are we all going to die from Trump's nuclear war, or repeal of Obamacare? Snowflakes can't make up their minds.

It's a shit law. Everyone knows it's a shit law.

What matters is what the people think. I think they're saying, "if you can run it better, run it better, but don't take away benefits and coverage."

"Senior Newsweek writer Kurt Eichenwald wants innocent people to suffer and die in order to prove a point.

Eichenwald said on Twitter Friday night that he hopes every Republican who voted in favor of the American Health Care Act on Thursday sees a family member come down with a serious ā€œlong termā€ illness and lose their insurance before dying. When challenged, Eichenwald doubled down. ā€œI want them to be tortured,ā€ he said of Republicans who supported the AHCA. He added: ā€œI want the [Republicans] who supported this to feel the pain in their own families.ā€

"Eichenwaldā€™s insinuation ā€” that the Republican Obamacare replacement is effectively sentencing Americans to death ā€” is a
favorite Democratic talking point that policy experts have said is unsupported by evidence."

THOUGHTS:
- Eichenwald is a sick, deluded, evil, lying Liberal POS.

- 'Fear-Mongering' - another Snowflake Tactic.

-- Whattayaknow - another FALSE / FAKE NEWS accusation against Republicans that has
NO EVIDENCE to support it?! :p

Sick, twisted mindset of Liberals. Wishing torture and pain against their enemies when they don't get their way. Where was this guy wishing Democrats who supported Obama ACA would lose their jobs or hours cut back? Punish your enemies and reward your friends. Where have we heard that message before?

Basically what the progressives want to do is force everyone Into a collective whether they want to be there or notā€¦

Basically what the progressives want to do is force everyone Into a collective whether they want to be there or notā€¦

If they could figure out how to tax the workers at 100%, they would.

It's not YOUR money...it's the government's money and they let you keep some of it for your personal use.

If they could figure out how to tax the workers at 100%, they would.

It's not YOUR money...it's the government's money and they let you keep some of it for your personal use.
Yeah, it always takes "a village" to fuck over the individualā€¦ Fact

They shall reap what they sow, and all of them have insurance, so they need to be voted out of office In 2018.

Campaign 2018 is already in full force. The Leftists and the Media are mounting a continuous "full-court press" to influence the results of the next round of Congressional elections. The strategy is obvious. Every single Republican initiative will be reported with a negative slant. If there is one Republican critic of a bill, that Republican will be quoted. If they can fine one person whose life will, even arguably, be harmed by some Republican bill or proposal, they will find that person and do a full report on how terrible it will be. Broad, unsubstantiated statements will be inserted into "news" accounts ("...this highly unpopular bill...")

In the case of this law, the mantra is deafening: people with "pre-existing conditions" will get screwed. But the reality is far different. It will depend on how the state chooses to implement the law, what the individual has done in their own interest, and what the person chooses to do. The R's want the focus to devolve to the states, and to give people more choices, and to - as much as possible - bring competitive market forces to bear, thus lowering premiums.

Where were these intrepid reporters when working class people's insurance premiums were doubling? How about the states where ALL INSURERS pulled out due to the Obamacare provisions making it impossible to make a profit? Did they find and interview people who lost their coverage and had nowhere to go? Hardly.

Trump is right about the MSM, but two years of constant propaganda may have the desired effect. We'll see.

They shall reap what they sow, and all of them have insurance, so they need to be voted out of office In 2018.

The 2016 POTUS election was a referendum on Obamacare.

Pubs should be voted out of office if it isn't gone 100% by 2018...I agree.

What matters is what the people think. I think they're saying, "if you can run it better, run it better, but don't take away benefits and coverage."
And that's exactly why Obama and crew were so desperate to get obamadon'tcare implemented and kept alive for a few years. They knew that once people get accustomed to a government giveaway, it's almost impossible to take it back.

590e22ed1600002300c59cc4.jpg
upload_2017-5-8_10-28-29.jpeg

Liberals forget it was Obama and the Dem's who said old people are not worth spending money on, here just take this bottle of morphine we don't want to spend money giving you a new hip, just deal with the pain until you die you worthless used up senior citizen.

And that's exactly why Obama and crew were so desperate to get obamadon'tcare implemented and kept alive for a few years. They knew that once people get accustomed to a government giveaway, it's almost impossible to take it back.

It's not looking good for Congress getting anything done.

If they don't make any progress by next near, all incumbents should be voted out, Ryan, Pelosi, Waters, McCain, McConnell; They all need to go.

Why would the people want it taken back? They want it run correctly. That's the Republican task.

I live in a state where the upper half and the way upper half is probably 97 white, 2% Indian, and maybe 1% black. Those who voted for Trump are white, and are the most dependent on the ACA and expanded Medicaid. Go figure. PS: I'm white, so I'm not being bias.

Why would the people want it taken back? They want it run correctly. That's the Republican task.

It's an unnecessary tax. There's no reason people should be taxed to pay for something that costs 5x+ more than it's worth.

See: "Taxation without representation".

Forum List

Back