🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Snowflakes so unable to handle reality they fire teacher for saying, 'Trump is our president'.

Poor TDS-suffering snowflakes...

Until people start suing the hell out of these cancel culture commies and taking everything they own, this shit won't stop. Don't get mad, get fucking even.

Sad that so many of my fellow Americans have taken the gulliblitized bait of GROUPTHINK taught to them by their idolized groupthink leaders.

Surely he wasn't fired for that; in June...when school was out. Sounds like the OP is cherry picking facts to fit a narrative that just....doesn't....exist

Sorry, but you have to wait another hour to win the coveted TDS Fruitcake award. But you can hope that Rump stops his Rump quickly and you can at least get your head up his Rectum where you'll feel all comfy and safe.

A parent of two Walled Lake Western boys told the Free Beacon—on the condition of anonymity for fear of retribution—that Kucera was an apolitical figure who coached his son in baseball and basketball and taught his sons AP History and student leadership.

"Justin coached my son his entire high school career and also was his AP History teacher and student leadership teacher for two years. I know Justin very well," the parent said. "If there's one thing that I would commend Justin for is, he always tried to stay apolitical. He always tried to stay right down the middle, avoid [political] conversations, and let the students make their own call based on their own life experiences." The father of two believes Kucera lost his job because administrators caved to a mob that had little to do with the school district.

The clocks ticking for you normies ...

Forum List

Back