🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Snuggles For Terrorists ..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
So it seems TDS Media/Democrats can't justify the killing of their new "protected class" of "it's a fact terrorist" Qassy Soleimani...

My response :blowpop: & :wtf:

SooOoo .. if you can't justify killing this "protected class" terrorist.. what terrorist isn't protected in this new romance of TDSers and their snuggle worthy terrorists?

Eh .. Trump wins yet again and Media/Democrat TDSers .... :laughing0301:

soleimani_hand_ring.jpg ... they absolutely hate Trump but they just love this guy... :th_dontgosmiley-1:

Leave it to the imbecilic Dems to back a terrorists over Trump.

Could they be any more idiotic??

I think not.

Since Iran is a terrorist state -- and since we are at war with terrorism -- aren't we at war with Iran??

I mean, Saudi Arabia has done far more harm to Americans "HERE AT HOME" and around the world, but that's different...

Maybe Iran should give us (US as in corporations) a sweetheart deal on oil like Saudi Arabia does....

Leave it to the imbecilic Dems to back a terrorists over Trump.

Could they be any more idiotic??

I think not.

... I don't usually disagree with you Lady Claudette but I'm sure they could, can, have and definitely will... :smiliehug:

Since Iran is a terrorist state -- and since we are at war with terrorism -- aren't we at war with Iran??

I mean, Saudi Arabia has done far more harm to Americans "HERE AT HOME" and around the world, but that's different...

Maybe Iran should give us (US as in corporations) a sweetheart deal on oil like Saudi Arabia does....

Once we’re done with Iran, we can nuke Mecca and take care of the Saudis.

So it seems TDS Media/Democrats can't justify the killing of their new "protected class" of "it's a fact terrorist" Qassy Soleimani...

SooOoo .. if you can't justify killing this "protected class" terrorist.. what terrorist isn't protected in this new romance of TDSers and their snuggle worthy terrorists?

ENmmn2uU8AMNZMQ

Well convoluted Biff, I'd consider the leader of Iran's revolutionary guard a terrorist and hardly worthy of a democratic party/fake media free ride and protected class immunity..

Trump Designates Iran’s Revolutionary Guards a Foreign Terrorist Group

ENmmn2uU8AMNZMQ

th (20).jpg... when your looking for prolific liars, weasels and chickenshits .. you're looking for Democrats.. The Mueller and Horowitz investigations certainly proved that..

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Well convoluted Biff, I'd consider the leader of Iran's revolutionary guard a terrorist and hardly worthy of a democratic party/fake media free ride and protected class immunity..

So riddle me this moron....

If us being in Iraq for 18 years hasn't done anything but made Iran stronger -- why are we still in Iraq??

So riddle me this moron....

If us being in Iraq for 18 years hasn't done anything but made Iran stronger -- why are we still in Iraq??

So riddle me this delirious TDSer.. why would a president of America send billions of American Taxpayers bucks to a terrorist nation to develop nuclear and missile technology, kill and maim American soldiers and extend wars across the middle-east and the world.

Forum List

Back