So, according to what I am reading, hillary won California by around 3.5 million. lol at the left.

That would mean with the exception of California that Trump won the popular vote by 1.5 million.

Why? Cause according to sources hillary won the popular vote by around 2 million. She won California by 3.5 million?

What, what does that mean?

How Many Popular Votes Did Clinton & Trump Win in Each State?

Hillary Clinton Now Leads by 1.4 Million in History-Making Popular Vote Total

Make no mistake everyone. The left are not dropping this. They are fully trying to push mob rule. Take power away from the states and silence the rural voices.

You are seeing the fullness of their petulant spoiled ways.

If they truly want a war, I know I am ready. It may take a bloody conflict. I can assure you this. They will never admit how wrong they are. Never.

The rural guy gets the same vote as the urban guy. One person one vote. That is the right way. The electoral college is an abomination.

That is how it worked in my state, it wasn't in yours?

The EC makes my vote worth more, and yours. If it were not for the EC California would be electing every president, you vote wouldn't mean crap.
More flawed logic.
A State doesn't elect anyone. It's up to each candidate to garner the support of the populace through the strength of their ideas. If your candidate cannot compete in Cali, that's their problem. Try some new ideas that the voters support.

BS, each state is voting for it EC representative. And the whole country does not appeal to the same ideals as does California. Trump won the popular vote in 49 states and the DoC overall.

The system worked, my vote wasn't disenfranchised because of a load of illegals in California who are not smart enough to see the democrats for who they really are.

That would mean with the exception of California that Trump won the popular vote by 1.5 million.

Why? Cause according to sources hillary won the popular vote by around 2 million. She won California by 3.5 million?

Make no mistake everyone. The left are not dropping this. They are fully trying to push mob rule. Take power away from the states and silence the rural voices.

If they truly want a war, I know I am ready. It may take a bloody conflict. I can assure you this. They will never admit how wrong they are. Never.
Putting all the social retards in one state is a good way to deal with the problem.

Doesn't have to be a state. Let's move them to Guam.
It might tip over.

You need to broaden your media sources.

Your party spent every day for 8 years waging total war against Obama. You said he wasn't American and that he had no right to govern. You destroyed the Democratic Nominee with manufactured scandals, and you accepted help from Russia, who spread fake news and hacked Clinton for you.

Your party stole a Supreme Court nominee from Obama and now you're worried because people are using their First Amendment right to talk about Hillary's margin of victory in California. You are attempting to control the courts and public opinion.

You are acting like every tyrannical regime that clings to power. You Gerrymandered the House into a permanent GOP majority, and you are actively suppressing the voices of the majority of Americans who voted for Clinton. Rather than sharing power with the other half of the country, you are promising violence.

More Americans voted for Clinton than Trump by a wide margin. But you won't even call them Americans. To you, they're an anti-American Leftist mob. They're the enemy.

This is what Hitler did. He attempted to destroy the legitimacy of all German Jews because Jews didn't share the values of the rabid German homelanders (the Real Germans).

You are dangerous.

Turn off talk radio and go to a library.

You shouldn't be laughing at the left. You should be laughing in a morbid way about how fucked up democracy in this country has become.

Clinton wins by over 2 million votes and mentally disturbed Repug idiots such as yourself think that Trump is actually the legitimate winner. Liberals such as myself laugh at you pathetic Repug fucks and your alternate reality and how you think most people want Trump to be President, when they obviously don't.

You shouldn't be laughing at the left. You should be laughing in a morbid way about how fucked up democracy in this country has become.

Clinton wins by over 2 million votes and mentally disturbed Repug idiots such as yourself think that Trump is actually the legitimate winner. Liberals such as myself laugh at you pathetic Repug fucks and your alternate reality and how you think most people want Trump to be President, when they obviously don't.
Obviously we are going to have to listen to incessant bleating by the left about the popular vote for the next 8 years.

Here's a clue for you: We won. You lost. Now get in the back and shut the fuck up.

Trump is the legitimate winner, shit stain. Read the Constitution. The winner isn't determined by the popular vote.

Trump is the legitimate winner, shit stain. Read the Constitution. The winner isn't determined by the popular vote.

Clinton won by over 2 million votes. I'm more than happy to keep reminding your unsophisticated, unremarkable, racist Repug goober ass about this simple fact.

Clinton won by over 2 million votes. I'm more than happy to keep reminding your unsophisticated, unremarkable, racist Repug goober ass about this simple fact.

Clinton didn't win moron. It doesn't matter how much of the popular vote she got. All that matters is what the Constitution says. We know you're going to bleat about this for the next 8 years, so here is my standard reply for your idiocy:

We won. You lost, so get in the back and shut the fuck up.

Clinton didn't win moron. It doesn't matter how much of the popular vote she got. All that matters is what the Constitution says. We know you're going to bleat about this for the next 8 years, so here is my standard reply for your idiocy:

We won by 2 million votes, fucktard. Sorry, unsophisticated Repug racist lump of shit. Hate to keep telling you that...NOT.

We won by 2 million votes, fucktard. Sorry, unsophisticated Repug racist lump of shit. Hate to keep telling you that...NOT.
You lost, douche nozzle. Learn to deal with that. You can bleat about the popular vote until the sun goes out, but that isn't going to change the fact the Trump is your new President.

Now repeat after me: "President Trump." Keep saying that until it penetrates your thick skull.

You lost, douche nozzle. Learn to deal with that. You can bleat about the popular vote until the sun goes out, but that isn't going to change the fact the Trump is your new President.

Now repeat after me: "President Trump." Keep saying that until it penetrates your thick skull.

Repeat after me racist Repug fucktard: "Clinton won by over 2 million votes. Most Americans HATE Trump and you evil fascist mother fuckers."

The logic of this post is completely twisted and without thought.

You simultaneously dismiss some votes and lament the diminishment of others. Truly dopey.
Look mommy, a fucking moron.
stupid-person.jpg

Brilliant.

Repeat after me racist Repug fucktard: "Clinton won by over 2 million votes. Most Americans HATE Trump and you evil fascist mother fuckers."

You're funny.

The rural guy gets the same vote as the urban guy. One person one vote. That is the right way. The electoral college is an abomination.

The EC makes my vote worth more, and yours. If it were not for the EC California would be electing every president, you vote wouldn't mean crap.
More flawed logic.
A State doesn't elect anyone. It's up to each candidate to garner the support of the populace through the strength of their ideas. If your candidate cannot compete in Cali, that's their problem. Try some new ideas that the voters support.

BS, each state is voting for it EC representative. And the whole country does not appeal to the same ideals as does California. Trump won the popular vote in 49 states and the DoC overall.

The system worked, my vote wasn't disenfranchised because of a load of illegals in California who are not smart enough to see the democrats for who they really are.

You simply cannot remove a State from the count and declare victory.
Trump lost the popular vote, period.

You cry about disenfranchised votes while disenfranchising California.
Truly retarded.

Sadly, they can't admit it. They simply don't know it. You see the liberal brain is short wired. It is incapable of the logical progression of thought required to come to a sane conclusion. They hear REASON, but they think RAISINS. Sometimes it's cute and funny, but mostly it is just annoying.

Really? Why isn't Hillary contesting the vote then? Let's hold our breath and see what happens!

OK, so "winning" means you get to go home and not bother anyone.

You give a whole new meaning to the word "clueless."

More flawed logic.

You simply cannot remove a State from the count and declare victory.
Trump lost the popular vote, period.

You cry about disenfranchised votes while disenfranchising California.
Truly retarded.

What we can do is count the electoral votes and declare Trump the winner as the Constitution mandates.

Touch shit for all you Hillary douche bags. Now get in the back and shut the fuck up.

Had Hillary won the EC no one in the LIB controlled MSM would have ever mentioned the PV.
That's a fact.
Yep and if the Donald had won the popular vote and Hillary the EC, the hyper-partisan Democrats would have been defending the EC and denouncing the popular vote.

Hypocrites will be hypocrites.

You're fucking retarded if you don't think you RWnuts would have flipped if the circumstances were the opposite.
yep, but Donald won so please try to accept that just as you would expect us to accept had your anti American piece of shit traitor won.
I knew we could count on your being reasonable in this matter.

While I understand your point...you can just as easily say:

If it wasn't for Texas Hillary would have won the election

Stupid argument either way.

Forum List

Back